在她房♥里 房♥门锁著,用耳机在听音乐
She’s in her room with the door locked and headphones on.
-你打她呼叫器吧
-她人在家里还联络不到,还听著耳机
– You could try paging her.
– She’s in the house, and she’s unreachable?
我还得打她呼叫器找她 我在家还要用呼叫器找家里的人
I’m supposed to page her in my house.
I’m gonna page somebody in my own house?
好 你想我会不会打呼叫器– 我才不打呼叫器呢
Okay, we’ll see if I’m gonna page some– I ain’t pagin’ nothin’!
小心点,医生,她16岁了 这是个很难搞的年纪
Careful, Doc, she’s 16. That’s a tough age.
嘿 莎莉丝开门
Hey!Charisse, open this door!
你看到了没有
Can you believe this?
嘿 打她手♥机♥
Hey! Try her cell.
她就在房♥间里面 我才不要打她的手♥机♥呢
I’m not callin’ on the cell phone while she’s in her bedroom.
[摇门把手的声音]
[ Rattling Doorknob ]
嘿 莎莉丝
Hey! Charisse.
快开门
Open the door!
可以… 好吧… 好… 好…
Okay. All right! Okay! Okay!
-[咆哮道] 莎莉丝… -**[耳机:播放着R&B音乐]
– [ Growling ] Charisse! – ** [ Headphones: R&B ]
莎莉丝
Charisse!
那些青少年啊,医生。他们会带坏一个人喝酒的。
Those teenagers, Doc. They can drive a man to drink.
嘿,你在喝什么?
Hey, what are you drinkin’?
-佳得乐。
-哦,真的吗?把它给我。
-Gatorade.
-Oh, really? Give it to me.
嗯!
Hmph!
佳得乐还有红酒口味的吗?哈?
Gatorade make wine now, huh?
-阿~~!
-你最好少喝一点。
– Naaaah!
– You better slow down.
-你们中的哪一个是杜立德?
-什么事?
– Which one of you is Dolittle?
– What now?
-我有老板的口信。
-你说谁啊?
– I have a message from the boss.
– From the who?
老大啊,海狸教父啊 先别问这么多,跟我走
The boss, the guard beaver.
Now, save the questions and come with me.
你们都知道规矩 不能够随便爬上我家的阳台
You guys know the rules.You just don’t come up here on my balcony.
要先预约 你要去预约的! 现在,走吧。
Make an appointment.You make an appointment! Now, go.
你告诉海狸和其他人一样要预约的。
You tell the beaver make an appointment just like everybody else.
我不能这么说,否则会被丢去喂鱼的
I can’t tell him that.I’ll end up sleepin’ with the fishes.
你觉得杜立德医生把一只负鼠从楼上丢下来时,报纸上会怎么看?
How’s it gonna look in the paper when
Dr. Dolittle throws a possum off the roof?
-很好玩吗 一点都不好玩 快走,否则丢你下去
-说话客气点,兄弟
-That’s not gonna look right.Now, leave, ’cause I will.
-Watch your tone, buddy.
莎莉丝
Charisse!
-[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
– [ Phone Ringing ]
-说啊
-我是你♥爸♥爸,你好吗
– Talk.
– This is Daddy. How are you?
嗨 我有几个问题要问你
Hey! I got a couple of questions for you.
我想要知道为什么你就在房♥间里面…
-爸 爸
I wanna know how come I gotta climb up the side of a building…
-Dad! Dad,
-我还要爬到你的阳台上用手♥机♥才能和你说上话
-你冷静点 爸 你在哪里
-and get on a cell phone to talk to you!
-Calm down. Dad!Where are you?
[被隔音]我在你的阳台上,就在这里
[Muffled]I’m outside of the building,right here!
爸 爸,你在这里干什么
Dad! Dad, what are you doing?
我在做什么?这是我联♥系♥你的唯一途径!
What am I doing?It’s the only way I can reach you!
你在房♥间干什么 你这是在搞什么
What are you doing in here? What’s all of that about?
-你不会在大庭广众下这样做吧
-跳舞吗 当然啊
-You don’t do that in public, do you?
-Dance? Of course.
这不叫跳舞,这叫蠕动
That’s not dancing. That’s advertising.
为什么你不想和家人一起过生日?
What’s this about you don’t want to
spend your birthday with your family?
爸,跟家人吃晚餐是小孩子做的事情
Dad!Having dinner with your family
is something you do when you’re young,
当你满16岁的时候就不会了。
not when you’re turning 16.
-而且,我还有个约会
-你可以把对象带回家里,因为你得在家里吃饭
– Besides, I have a date.
– You can bring your date ’cause you’re comin’ to dinner.
哦,酷!埃里克,这是我的父母和我的妹妹。
他们要跟我们一起去约会。
Oh Cool! Eric, these are my parents and my little sister.
They’re joining us on our date.
不,是他要来参加我们的家庭聚会。我们每年都有。
No, he’s gonna be joining us at a family event.We have it every year.
我不知道为什么~~
I don’t even know why–
-这是什么
-爸,那是我的隐私
-What’s this?
-Dad, that’s private.
我明白为什么这是私人的。这太丢人了。你有两个C和一个D。
I can see why it’s private.It’s embarrassing.You got two C’s and a D.
丢人?
Embarrassing?
爸,老实说你根本就没有资格 说任何人丢人
Dad, you are the last person who should be
talking about anything being embarrassing.
你在说什么,这话是什么意思
What are you talking about? What’s that supposed to mean?
[尖叫、打嗝]
[ Screeches, Hiccups ]
难道我应该停止帮助动物的工作,就因为你觉得丢人?
I’m supposed to stop my work helping the
animals because you find it embarrassing?
-这不可能发生
-没错,这不会发生的
– That’s not gonna happen.
– That’s right. It’s not gonna happen.
所以别那么想 你要来吃晚餐 还有
So forget about it. You’re comin’ to dinner. Look at this.
-没收手♥机♥一个星期
-没有手♥机♥我要怎么办
– No cell phone for a week.
– What am I supposed to do without my cell phone?
这里有邮票 你可以学著写写信还是什么的 你觉得我在乎吗
Here’s some stamps. Learn how to write a letter.You think I care?
你看看我,我看起来像在乎的样子吗 不,莎莉丝
Do I look like I care? Look at me. No, Charisse.
不 你看看我 我看起来像在乎的样子吗
No.Look at me.Do I look like I care?
我才不管呢
Look. I don’t care.
真不敢相信 她手♥机♥里面有50个人的电♥话♥号♥码 我的却不在里面
This is unbelievable.She has 50 numbers in here,
not one of them is mine.
-你不应该偷看的
-为什么
-You shouldn’t be looking at that.
-Why not?
“大块头麦克,手♥机♥。大块头麦克,传呼机。大块头麦克家里电♥话♥。“
“Biggie Mack, cell. Biggie Mack, pager. Biggie Mack, home.”
-这个大块头麦克到底是谁
-我不知道,约翰
-Who the hell is Biggie Mack?
-I don’t know, John.
我要查这个大块头麦克是谁 我不喜欢这个名字
I’m gonna find out who Biggie Mack is.I don’t like that name.
这算哪门子的名字
What the hell kind of name is that?
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[ Phone Rings ]
-什么声音 -马♥克♥思♥的手♥机♥响了
-What is that? -Marcus’s cell phone.
-手♥机♥? -嗯哼
-Cell phone? -Mm-hmm.
-他什么时候买♥♥的手♥机♥ -上星期啊
-When did he get a cell phone? -Last week.
-你在做什么 约翰
-嘘 我在查大块头麦克是谁
-What are you doing? John!
-Shh! I’m checkin’ out Biggie Mack.
-你好 -嘿 你是谁?
– Hello. – Hey, who is this?
-你才是谁 -你是大块头麦克吗?
– Well, who is this? – Is this Biggie Mack?
-是谁在问? -嘿 是我在问问题,浑球
– Who wants to know? – Hey, I’m asking the questions here, punk!
-什么 -你几岁
-What? -How old are you?
-关你屁事
None of your damn business.
-如果我说你几岁就关我的事了呢
-你在威胁我吗
– What if I make it my business to find out how old you are?
– Are you threatening me?
不是,我不威胁人 我保证,如果你敢碰我女儿–
I don’t make threats! I’m promising you that if you ever–
-约翰 -你是约翰杜立德吗
-John! -Is this John Dolittle?
嗨,很抱歉,我们打错电♥话♥了
Hi, I’m so sorry.That’s a wrong number.
他不是,刚刚讲电♥话♥的是个成年人
That’s a grown man on the other end of that phone.
很显然你并不是成年人
I wish I could say the same thing about you.
门铃响了
The door.
-我听到了 -你…赶快去开门
-I hear the door. -Go get that door right now!
你当我是谁啊,弗伦奇管家先生吗?要我去开门吗?
Who am I, Mr. French? I got to get doors?
♪ 现在让我告诉你它是什么♪
等一下
♪ Let me show you what it is right now ♪
Just a minute.
♪ 小鸡们现在像踢腿一样切换♪
♪ Chicks are switching like kicks right now ♪
嘿 医生,怎么了,是我
Hey, Dr. D. What’s up? It’s me.
我? 我是谁, 退后一点
Me? Who’s “me”? Back up, “me.”
我说啊,你要让我进去吗
I’m sayin’,you gonna let me in?
-医生,你好啊
-什么事
-Dr. D. What’s goin’ on?
-Excuse me?
记得我吗,艾瑞克 多米诺披萨。
Remember me? Eric, Domino’s Pizza.
-双倍起司 凤尾鱼、西红柿、鳄梨酱?
-你是送披萨的,你是那个披萨的家伙
-Extra cheese, anchovies, tomatoes, guacamole?
-You’re the pizza guy,You’re the pizza guy yeah.
-对…那是我送的
-谢谢你,怎么了,我忘了给小费
– yeah I delivered that.
– Thanks a lot, man.I forget to give you a tip?
-很抱歉啊 -不…不用了
-I’m sorry. -No, no, that’s cool.
-你给了我比小费更好的东西。
-我现在给你小费。
– You gave me something a little better than a tip.
– I’m gonna take care of you.
-不管怎么样都要给– -嗨,宝贝你好吗
-It’s nice to have a little– -What’s up, baby?
-准备好了吗 -等等,等等
-What’s goin’ on?You ready? -Hold on. Wait.
-他是来跟你约会的
-爸 他是艾瑞克, 艾瑞克,这是我爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!