对她说她很美
Tell her she looks beautiful.
这话让你很高兴 但又不能承认
You’re delighted to hear it, but you cannot admit it.
你看着他的眼睛
You look into his eyes.
你会允许他吻你吗
Will you let him kiss you?
你似乎会
It feels as if you might.
等等 他是谁
Wait! Wait! Who’s he?
停
Cut, cut, cut, cut.
真抱歉
So– I’m ever so sorry.
等等 这样我没法工作
Wait, I-I can’t work like this.
那是莫斯利
Oh, it’s Molesley.
我们都很喜欢他
He’s a great favorite here.
你不介意他看看吧
You don’t mind him watching, do you?
他们肯定不介意他看
I’m sure they don’t mind him watching.
他们只是不希望他入镜
They just don’t want him in it.
是啊 没错
No. Well spotted.
你们要再拍一次吗
So now you just do it all again?
是的
Exactly.
我宁可去井下挖煤
I’d rather earn my living down a mine.
回归原位
First positions please.
开始摄影
Roll the camera.
哈利
Harry.
开拍
And action!
-他又来了一次 -走下楼梯
– As if he did that again. – Coming down the stairs,
没想到他就在那里等着你
not expecting to find him there waiting for you.
如果我知道我们都会住在别♥墅♥
If I’d known we were all going to be staying at the villa,
-我可能就不会来了 -为什么
– I’m not sure I’d have come. – Why not?
你不觉得会尴尬吗
You don’t think it might be a little awkward?
我们偷走了这家人的房♥子
When we’ve appropriated this family’s home?
这么想不对吧
I’m not sure that’s the sensible way to look at it.
我很高兴茜玻跟她的表亲会更平等些了
I’m just glad Sybbie will be on much more equal terms with her cousins.
维奥莱特给了你的孩子一个大好机会
Violet is giving your child a great opportunity,
一个好起点
a real start in life.
她的慷慨不让你意外吗
Does her generosity surprise you?
匈奴王阿提拉也爱他的家人
Attila the Hun loved his family.
您没事吧 卡森先生
You all right, Mr. Carson?
我可不会这么说
“All right” Is not the first phrase that springs to mind.
我给您拿了点鸡汤来 卡森先生
I’ve brought you some chicken soup, Mr. Carson.
我觉得她听上去很粗鲁
I think she sounds very rude.
她大概是累了
I expect she’s done in.
整部电影都指望着你 肯定很辛苦
Well, it must be difficult when the whole film depends on you.
德克斯特先生不也一样
It depends on Mr. Dexter, too,
可他就很有礼貌
and he seems very well-mannered.
还那么帅
And so attractive.
你有什么心思吗
Are you up to something?
即便我有 我会告诉你吗
If I were, would I tell you?
莫斯利先生也被拍进去了
Mr. Molesley’s in the film now.
我都不知道该站哪
I wasn’t sure where to stand.
我们还是让拍电影的去拍电影
Why don’t we let the film people get on with their work
我们做好自己的事吧
while we get on with ours.
听他的 黛西
Listen to him, Daisy,
别急着跑去加入马戏团
before you run away to join the circus.
大家都还好吧 都没事吧
I say, how are we all? How did we all survive?
-还好吗 -嗯
– All right? – Yes.
-我们走吧 -海真蓝啊
– Well, shall we? – Oh, the color of the sea.
蒙米拉先生吗
Monsieur de Montmirail?
格兰瑟姆伯爵 欢迎
Lord Grantham. Bienvenu.
我们来的人挺多
Well, we’ve become quite a party.
我们连管家都带来了
I’m afraid we’ve even brought our butler.
我也不知道为什么
I’m not quite sure why.
真时髦
But how chic.
大家来吧
Now, come in, everybody.
-来吧 -我得喝一杯
– Come on. – Just going to feel like I need a drink.
我想坐会儿
And I could do with a sit-down.
是啊
I can imagine.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢
Merci.
妈妈
Maman.
容我介绍格兰瑟姆伯爵
May I present Lord Grantham.
我母亲 蒙米拉侯爵夫人
My mother. La Marquise de Montmirail.
夫人
Madame.
这位是格兰瑟姆夫人 赫克瑟姆侯爵和夫人
Uh, this is Lady Grantham, Lord and Lady Hexham,
巴格肖夫人和布兰森先生先生和太太
Lady Bagshaw and Mr. And Mrs. Branson.
布兰森先生
Ah, Monsieur Branson,
那位幸运孩子的父亲
father of the lucky child.
你肯定很高兴吧
How happy you must be.
我和我妻子很高兴能来这里
My wife and I are very glad to be here.
我得说 很感谢您愿意招待我们这一群人
I must say straightaway how kind you are to include us all.
我们很荣幸 赫克瑟姆侯爵
We’re delighted, Lord Hexham.
是吧 妈妈
Aren’t we, maman?
很荣幸
Delighted.
谢谢 帕特莫太太
Thank you, Mrs. Patmore.
-谢谢 -慢点吃
– Thank you. – Uh, mind you eat them slowly.
梅森先生
Mr. Mason.
你好吗 你要回农场去吗
How are you? Are you on your way back to the farm?
我想让那小两口歇歇
I wanted to give the young couple a break.
他们都没有独处时间
They’re never alone.
总得忍♥受我
They always have to put up with me.
那是你家 你想怎样就怎样
Well, it’s your house to do as you like.
但我希望他们觉得那是他们的家
But I want them to feel it’s their home,
这样等我不再租了 他们就会接手
so that when I surrender the tenancy, they’ll take it on.
你打算干什么
What will you do?
你就别担心我了
Don’t you worry about me.
你还要操心自己的事呢
You’ve got your own concerns.
我就是担心你
Well, I do worry about you.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
明天的拍摄日程表一小时后发下去
Call sheets for tomorrow will be issued in an hour
送到你们的房♥间
and delivered to your digs.
今天还顺利吗
A good day?
只要能按进度进行就算顺利
It’s always good if we get through the schedule.
那是什么 好消息吗
What’s that? Good news, I hope.
并不是
Not really.
我丈夫要比预期的迟些回来了
My husband isn’t coming back when he said.
肯定很失望吧
Must be a disappointment.
失望 但不意外
It’s a disappointment but not a surprise.
八点半太晚了
Half past 8:00 is too late for me.
我要七点吃饭
I like to eat at 7:00.
改变常规时间安排很难为厨房♥
It’s difficult for the kitchen if we change the usual timings.
我真看不出她有什么明星魔力
I wish I could see the star magic.
这样吧
Well, I tell you what.
瑟斯克在放映她的一部电影
One of her films is showing in Thirsk.
我们一起去看吧
Why don’t we catch it?
还是算了
I should say no.
为什么
Why?
你的家人都不在 你可以自己做主
None of your family’s here. You’re your own mistress.
好啊
All right.
我去告诉巴罗 换件大衣 然后告诉奶奶
I’ll warn Barrow, put on a coat and tell Granny.
奶奶 别生气
Now, Granny, don’t be cross,
但我要去瑟斯克看电影
but I’m going into Thirsk to see a film.
你自己去吗
On your own?
跟导演巴伯先生去
With Mr. Barber, the director.
亨利最近来信儿了吗
Have you heard from Henry lately?
他今天发来封电报
He sent a telegram today.
他暂时还不回来
He’s not coming back yet.
丹可 计划有变
Denker, change of plan.
我不更衣了
I won’t get dressed.
我拿托盘吃晚餐
I’ll have my dinner on a tray.
是 夫人
Milady.
抱歉
I am sorry.
达格利什小姐像疣一样讨厌又不怪你
It’s not your fault that Miss Dalgleish has all the charm of a verruca.
德克斯特先生还挺好的
Well, Mr. Dexter’s nice.