就是维奥莱特的作风
It’s all very Violet-like, really.
-我们是不是不该去法国 -当然不会
– Are we wrong to go to France? – Oh, certainly not.
要是真有什么情况
Mary can send a telegram
玛丽可以发电报
if there are any dark developments.
但不会的
But there won’t be.
我不会假装我一向把她奉若神明
I don’t pretend I’ve always worshipped at her shrine,
但没了她肯定会很别扭
but it will be strange.
等她走了 玛丽肯定会想她的
And Mary will miss her when she’s gone.
玛丽会成为她的
Mary will become her,
她就后继有人了
so the gap will be filled.
我得赶紧走了
And now I must run.
我来这趟耽误晚餐了
I’m making dinner late by being here.
等我们回来再见了
I’ll see you when we get back.
好
Yes, of course.
她说得对 会很别扭的
She’s right. It will be strange.
我会怀念有个斗嘴的伴儿让我保持状态
I shall miss having a sparring partner to keep me trim.
拿那些衣服可小心点
Be careful how you handle them clothes.
那都是高定
They’re haute couture.
我得去给玛丽小姐和赫克瑟姆夫人更衣了
I should go to Lady Mary and Lady Hexham to help them dress,
我就让黛西帮您收拾行李了
so I’ll leave Daisy with the unpacking.
等您去吃饭了我再来
I’ll be back when you’re at dinner.
只要我上来时
So long as it’s finished
都收拾好了 行李箱也都收起来了就行
and the trunks are gone when I come up.
你们怎么会在内格莱斯科酒店的屋顶上
What were you doing on the roof of the Negresco?
我们在玩寻宝 需要一个烟囱顶帽
Oh, it was a scavenger hunt, and we needed a chimney pot.
可我们上去才发现 那玩意好大
But when we got up there, they were huge,
我们就砸了一个 各拿了一块
so we smashed one and all took a piece.
经理怎么看
Oh, was the manager pleased?
这有利于宣传
Well, it was good publicity.
还有有利宣传这种事吗
Is there such a thing as good publicity?
对于拍电影来说有
There is if you’re in the movies.
俄♥国♥人会砸玻璃祈福
Well, I suppose the Russians smash their glasses for good luck.
演艺人士会砸别人的财产好获得有利宣传
And now film people smash other people’s property for good publicity.
是这样吗 达格利什小姐
Is this true, Miss Dalgleish?
我只做我想做的事
Oh, I don’t do nothing unless I feel like it.
你说得真好听
Oh, how musical you make it sound.
把盘子端近点
Hold the plate nearer.
你是怎么当上电影演员的
How did you become a film actress?
有个星探发现了我
A talent scout spotted me.
因为我很美
Because I’m so beautiful.
这真是太浪漫了
It seems wonderfully romantic.
也没那么浪漫
Well, it’s not that romantic.
毕竟房♥间里每个男人
Not when you know that every man in the room
都只想跟你来一发
just wants to give you one.
你的生活真是精彩
What a colorful life you lead.
你在国内拍过很多电影吗
H-Have you made many kinematographs traveling around the country?
我很高兴我会错过这个过程
I’m afraid I’m rather glad to be missing it.
我知道你只是因为钱才同意
Well, I know you’re only doing it for the money,
但没关系
but that’s all right.
我无法理解你们怎么能记住那么多台词
What I never understand is how you remember all those lines.
这可不是舞台剧
Well, it’s not theater.
老实说 我都不确定这算是演戏
In fact, I’m not even sure it’s proper acting.
但情况不是要变了吗
Oh, but isn’t that about to change?
电影不是要有声了吗
Aren’t films starting to talk?
也就是一两句吧 不会惊到马的
Couple of words here or there. Nothing to frighten the horses.
谁说的
Says who?
给我杯薄荷甜酒
Get me a crème de menthe.
能不能提醒达格利什小姐
Would it be possible to remind Miss Dalgleish
这家里的仆人都很辛苦
that the servants work hard in this house
也都尽全力了
and they are doing their best?
他们不习惯粗鲁
They’re not used to rudeness.
她还不习惯被批评呢
Well, she’s not used to criticism.
她的脸在银幕上能卖♥♥上百万张票
Her face on the screen sells a million tickets,
-这她清楚得很 -干杯
– and she knows it. – Cheers.
这样啊
I see.
我20岁时拍了第一部电影
Well, I got my first picture when I was 20.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是管家 先生
I’m the butler, sir.
如果您需要什么尽管跟我说
Please tell me if there’s anything you need.
什么都行吗
Anything I need?
这不好办到吧
Seems rather a tall order.
抱歉 我逗你呢
I’m sorry. I’m-I’m teasing you.
我应该说 我什么都不缺了
What I should’ve said was I have everything I need.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
把那本旅行指南放下 睡觉吧 查理
Oh, put that guidebook down, Charlie, and go to sleep.
让我看完这章
Mm, let me finish the chapter.
你不会相信这些人都吃什么
You won’t believe what these people eat.
抱歉
Sorry.
-走吧 卡森 -借过
– Come on, Carson. – Coming through.
我们逃吧 赶在情况恶化之前
Let’s run for it before things get any worse.
希望你为地中海气候准备了一套衣服
I hope you’ve got a Mediterranean version of that outfit,
不然你会热死的
or you’ll boil.
别担心我 老爷
Don’t worry about me, milord.
你要乖乖的 好吗
And you’re going to be good, aren’t you?
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Papa.
-照顾好提奥 -当然
– Look after Teo. – Of course.
你一定要玩得愉快 不管他们什么样
Now, have a lovely time, no matter what they’re like.
嗯 我们尽力
Yeah. We’ll do our best.
别跟人起冲突
Now, don’t get into any scrapes.
我发现 跟外国人相处时
I have found, when dealing with foreigners,
只要大声慢速说话 他们就会听从你的
if one speaks loudly and slowly, they’ll bend to your will.
也别太大声 别太慢了
Not too loudly and not too slowly.
不 安德鲁 不对
Uh, no, no, Andrew. Andrew. No, no.
谢谢 贝茨
Thank you, Bates.
我们来祝你们好运了
We’ve come to wish you luck.
你们赶得正好
Well, you only just caught us,
我们要踏上奇怪的征途了
as we set off on our strange mission.
好啊
Well.
真遗憾你要错过拍摄了
I’m sorry you’ll miss the filming.
我们不在时 你要来看吗
Will you watch it while we’re away?
如果他们让我就来看
I will if they let me.
要好好玩
Try and enjoy yourself.
我就不用嘱咐你了
No need to say the same to you.
一定让约翰尼别惹祸
Please make sure that Johnnie keeps his nose clean.
没问题 先生
It will be done, sir.
大家都上车 不然我们要误车了
Everyone aboard or we’ll miss the train.
我从没见过这么多美丽的女士
Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many lovely-looking ladies.
达格利什小姐要喝茶
Cup of tea for Miss Dalgleish.
我刚泡了茶 让黛西端过去吧
I’ve just made some. Daisy can take it up.
我去吧 我想去
Oh, I’ll do that. I want to.
不 让我去吧 求你
No, let me. Please.
玛丽小姐不会介意的 我求你了
Lady Mary won’t mind. I’m begging you.
别着急 黛西
Steady on, Daisy.
之后我去把盘子端回来
Uh, but I’ll fetch the tray after.
这是给您的 达格利什小姐
This is for you, Miss Dalgleish.
我一直没机会告诉您 您的到来多让人兴奋
I never got chance to say how exciting it is that you’re here.
我好喜欢您的电影
I love your pictures.
您给了我很大的激励
You’ve been such an inspiration to me.
自从我第一次看《不幸的…
Since I first saw Star-Crossed…
-可以赶紧开始吗 -好的
– Can we get a move on? – Right away.
各就各位
Positions, everyone.
她就是那个女演员吗
She’s the actress?
开始摄影
Roll the camera.
哈利
Harry.
开拍
And action!
你走下楼梯
You walk downstairs
看到了他
and find him with your eyes.
你停住脚步 然后继续走
You halt and walk on.
但他在等你
But he’s waiting for you.