达格利什小姐的确要在宅子里住吗
We know Miss Dalgleish is staying in the house?
是的 还有导演和男主演
She is, with the director and the leading man.
其他人会去村子里住
The rest are going to put up in the village.
我得去见玛丽小姐了
Now, I need to go and see Lady Mary.
别担心 黛西
Oh, don’t worry, Daisy.
安娜会想办法让你见他们的
Anna will find a way to get you in there.
我倒是宁可去南法
Well, I’d exchange it all for a trip to the south of France.
黛西
Daisy?
恐怕他很反对 小姐
He’s opposed, I’m afraid, milady,
还说他必须来守着 让他们不敢逾越
and says he must stand watch and keep them in check.
我不知道这是不是帮忙
I don’t know how helpful that will be.
我们得想办法让他走
We’ve got to get rid of him.
怎么做啊
But how?
我该跟其他人一起去南法 是吗
I should travel to France with the rest of the party? Really?
她担心老爷会觉得一切都奇怪 陌生
She worries that everything will be odd and foreign for His Lordship.
而贝茨先生和巴克斯特小姐
And neither Mr. Bates nor Miss Baxter
又都不能指挥人把一切都安排妥当
will have the authority to make sure it’s all done properly.
我明白了
Yes. I see.
老爷需要你 查理
His Lordship needs you, Charlie.
只有你能让他们知道该怎么做事
Only you can show them how things should be managed.
这你就别担心了
Don’t you worry about that.
他们最好给我小心了
They’d better be warned.
英国人要来了
The British are coming.
但我该拿他怎么办
But what would I do with him?
而且这不是太麻烦蒙米拉一家了吗
And wouldn’t it be rather an imposition on the Montmirails?
他一直都希望能帮上您 爸爸
He longs to be useful to you, Papa, as he always did.
您就不能让他觉得 光是他的存在就帮到了您吗
Couldn’t you give him the feeling that he’d help you just by being there?
你坚持的话也行 但这也太感情用事了
I will if you insist, but it seems very sentimental to me.
停在这里
Hold it right there.
好 你们 停在他后面
Right, you lot, go behind him.
你们 过来
You two, come on, pull along.
-跟服装管♥理♥员♥走 -把那个递给我
– Follow the wardrobe mistress. – Pass me those.
-她会给你们指路 -谢谢
– She’ll show you where to go. – Thank you.
-不 那是私人房♥间 -好吧
– No, that’s private. – Oh, I see.
-这边 -在这里呢
– This way. – Here they are.
不好意思 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
对 就这样
Yes, please. That’s it.
你真好
You’re an angel.
你好 莫斯利先生 你怎么来了
Hello, Mr. Molesley. Why are you here?
你知道我喜欢关于电影的一切
You know I love anything to do with films.
我知道你喜欢去看电影
Well, I know you enjoy a trip to the pictures.
不 不止如此
Oh, no, it’s more than that.
我觉得好莱坞就是终极梦工厂
For me, Hollywood is the ultimate dream factory.
我像所有人一样需要梦
And I need dreams as much as the next man.
一个女人这么多行李
All this for one woman.
这是达格利什小姐的衣服
I give you Miss Dalgleish’s wardrobe.
是啊 但多高档啊
I know, but just fancy.
不 好好弄
No, do it properly.
抱歉
Sorry.
稳稳当当的 各位 往前走
Nice and steady, lads. Keep it moving.
放在那里
Keep it just over there.
-非常感谢 -好了
– Thank you very much. – Right you are.
小心脚下
Watch your footing.
你们都在这儿 躲着入侵者呢
Oh, you’re all here, hiding from the invaders.
茜玻
Sybbie!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
真是惊喜
What a lovely surprise.
汤姆把她送了过来 这样我们去南法时
Tom had her driven so she could be with her cousins
她可以跟表弟妹们一起玩
while we’re in France.
我们一直在谈你的事呢
Oh, we’ve been talking about you.
我吗 阿驴 为什么
About me, Donk? Why?
好多原因 都是好原因
Any number of reasons, all good.
容我介绍 达格利什小姐
May I present Miss Dalgleish.
我父亲 格兰瑟姆伯爵
My father, Lord Grantham.
她是电影的一位影星
She is one of the stars of our film.
那是当然
I can easily believe it.
欢迎来到唐顿 达格利什小姐
Welcome to Downton, Miss Dalgleish.
现代世界来到了唐顿
The modern world comes to Downton.
您跟法国的东道主说了我们会住酒店了吧
You’ve told our host in France that we’re staying at an hotel?
他不肯接受
Oh, he wouldn’t hear of it.
他坚持我们要去别♥墅♥住
He insists we stay at the villa.
哪怕我们是去从他们手中偷走别♥墅♥的吗
Even though we’re there to steal it from them?
他似乎是个很不错的家伙 英语也说得很好
He seems a very nice chap, and his English is flawless,
我的法语可没那么好
which is more than can be said for my French.
盖·德克斯特先生
Mr. Guy Dexter.
欢迎 德克斯特先生
Welcome, Mr. Dexter.
我是格兰瑟姆伯爵
I’m Lord Grantham.
这是我女儿 玛丽·塔伯特小姐
This is my daughter, Lady Mary Talbot.
她会照顾你
She’ll look after you,
我们其他人要去里维埃拉了
as the rest of us are off to the Riviera.
希望你在这里会待得愉快
But I hope you’ll enjoy yourself here.
要是可以的话我真想跟你们一起去
I’d come with you if I could.
-你是英国人啊 -对
– You’re English? – Yes.
我十年前去了美国碰运气
I went over to America ten years ago to try my luck,
之后便一直待在那里
and I’ve been there ever since.
不止我一个
I’m not the only one.
我们被称为好莱坞英裔
They call us the Hollywood Raj,
我们每周会打一次板球
and we all play cricket once a week.
也不会因为天气停赛了
And the weather never stops play.
你去过南法吗
Do you know the south of France?
我上次去时
Last time I was there,
跟罗纳德·科曼和格洛丽娅·斯旺森一起
I was marooned on the roof of the Negresco
被困在了内格莱斯科酒店的屋顶上
with Ronald Colman and Gloria Swanson.
屋顶上
On the roof?
晚饭时告诉我们故事的后半段吧
You can tell us the rest of that story at dinner.
-你们什么时候出发 -明天
– When are you leaving? – Tomorrow.
从多佛去加莱 然后乘蓝色列车去尼斯
Uh, Dover, Calais and then the Blue Train down to Nice.
听上去让人羡慕
How enviable that sounds.
你们导演什么时候来
When do you expect your director?
他晚饭时会来的 是吧 莫娜
Oh, he’ll be here for dinner. Don’t you think, Myrna?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
莫娜·达格利什就在这房♥子里
Myrna Dalgleish in this house.
简直不可思议
It seems incredible.
她爸就在老博罗市场卖♥♥水果 看她现在多发达
Her dad sold fruit in the old Borough Market. Now look at her.
成了银幕女神
A goddess of the screen.
你还能做她的女仆
And you’re going to be her maid.
她带来了一堆行李
She’s brought a mountain of luggage,
你和安娜不如现在过去
so I thought you and Anna could go together right now
帮她收拾一下
and offer to unpack.
记住 你们都不了解这女人
Just remember, neither of you know this woman.
她或许并不是你们在影迷杂♥志♥上读到的那位电影明星
She may not be the film star you see in the fan magazines.
去看看便知了
Well, there’s only one way to find out.
谢谢
Thank you.
格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人
The Lady Grantham.
抱歉突然造访
I’m sorry to burst in on you.
哪里的话
Not at all.
其实 我立了新遗嘱
The fact is I’ve made a new will,
我需要你们见证我签名
and I need you both to witness my signature.
我就是没事找事
I’m just fussing.
不过就是我的珠宝和其他一些东西
It’s only my jewelry and a few other pieces.
及时更新遗嘱一向是好事
It’s always a good idea to bring these things up to date.
正好莫里也在
Murray was down anyway,
我就想借此机会
so I thought I would take advantage of that.
正好你来了 因为我想告诉你
I’m glad you’ve come, because I wanted to tell you
维奥莱特叫我们整理她的东西
that Violet has asked us to go through her things.
什么 她为什么找你
What? Why has she asked you?
我真的不知道 不过真要有什么重要的东西
I really don’t know, but, of course, anything of interest
肯定会告诉你和罗伯特
will be referred to Robert and you.
我就是觉得该告诉你
I just thought you ought to be told.
她想把后事都安排好 不用再为此烦恼
Well, she wants her death to be ordered and free of bother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!