即便提了也与我们无关
It’s not our business if they did.
-他们没说 -再见了
– They did not. – Well, good night.
-再见 -再见
– Good night. – Good night.
再见 休斯太太
Good night, Mrs. Hughes.
不论如何 时代在变 我们也得跟上脚步
Still, times change and we must change with them.
帕克太太 我们也该回家了
Mrs. Parker. We should be getting home, too.
好啊 帕克先生 我这就走
Very good, Mr. Parker. I’m coming.
黛西对他可比对我听话多了
Daisy’s more obedient with him than she ever was with me.
或许他让她更开心
Maybe he makes her happier.
我也尽力了
Well, I did me best.
电影
A moving picture?
在唐顿拍摄
At Downton?
我知道这不可思议
I know it sounds unlikely,
但也没那么可怕吧
but I’m not sure it’s quite as awful as that.
怎么没有
I disagree.
粗鲁粗俗的演员
Rough and vulgar actors and actresses
在各个房♥间里走动 手脚还不干净
strolling through the rooms with their sticky fingers,
坐在英国国王曾用餐的桌子旁的椅子里
sitting on the chairs, eating at the table where the King of England once sat?
简直跟法国大革命最糟的情况有的一拼了
Oh, this smacks of the worst excesses of the French Revolution.
那我们要让他们不许坐下 戴上手套吗
Should we ask them to stay standing and put them in gloves?
这是衰落 艾尔希
This is a comedown, Elsie.
这是下滑
This is a falling-off.
这是跟暴民政♥治♥眉来眼去
They are flirting with mob rule.
但有钱拿 查理 他们又需要钱
But it will pay, Charlie, and they need the money.
这么说的话 干吗不对公众开放大宅
Oh, by that argument, why not open the place to the public
让他们把每个角落都看个遍
and have them poke and pry in every corner?
我们这么做过一次
We tried that once,
然后不是都决定再没有下次了吗
and I thought we’d all decided never again.
你再这么下去 要犯心脏病了
You carry on like that, you’ll give yourself a heart attack.
如果我们沦落至此 那我还不如结束痛苦
I’d be better off out of it if this is what we’ve come to.
安迪 你能把报纸折好吗
Andy, I wonder if you might fold that newspaper properly?
我要拿去楼上
I’ll take it upstairs with me.

Course.
大宅要拍电影了
So, moving picture to be made at the big house.
那对你们会意味着什么
What will that mean for the pair of you?
-不好说 -但肯定很让人激动
– Can’t say exactly. – But it’ll be exciting.
看看电影怎么拍的 见到明星
Seeing how a film’s made, meeting the stars.
我劝你还是离他们远远的
I’d keep clear of them if I were you.
远离这一切
Keep clear of all of it.
那我就道晚安了
I’ll say good night, then.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Night.
说了一通还忘了拿报纸了
Forgot the paper after all that.
脑子真不好使
Memory like a sieve.
晚安
Night.
别忘了 这是他的农场 不是我们的
Remember, it’s his farm, not ours.
是格兰瑟姆伯爵的农场 他只是佃户
It’s Lord Grantham’s farm, and he’s only the tenant.
或许吧
Maybe.
但别说什么你会后悔的话
But don’t say anything you’ll regret.
问题就在这里
That’s the problem.
我早晚会说错话 那我们怎么办
I’m bound to in the end, and then where will we be?
莫里让人把遗嘱翻译好了
Murray’s had the will translated.
据说 蒙米拉提到他结婚前还年轻时
Apparently, Montmirail refers to an idyllic interlude
跟妈妈曾有过一段诗意的短暂情缘
he spent with Mama as a young man before he was married.
莫里还说了什么
What else did Murray have to say?
很奇怪
Why, it’s odd.
遗孀想抵抗遗嘱
The widow wants to fight the will,
但儿子则认为可以友好地解决
but the son believes it can be settled in a friendly way.
要是我就拿铁丝网把别♥墅♥围起来 拿板子把窗户遮上
I’d cover the villa with barbed wire and board up the windows.
他说他希望我们去一趟
He says he’d like us to visit him there.
妈妈显然无法远行
Now, clearly Mama can’t travel,
但他叫我们带上汤姆和露西
but he asked us to bring Tom and Lucy with us
因为他得知茜玻将成为继承人
now that he knows Sybbie is to be the beneficiary.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们有机会了解露西
Well, we could get to know Lucy better.
如果走运的话
And with any luck,
我们也能因此完全错过玛丽可怕的电影
it would mean we’d miss the whole of Mary’s frightful film.
我找到了 莫娜·达格利什
I found it. Myrna Dalgleish.
我就知道我有张她的靓照
I knew I had a good one of her.
她真是美得经典
Her beauty is so classic.
我有张他的
I’ve got one of him.
盖·德克斯特饰演《卡萨诺瓦》
Guy Dexter in Casanova.
我光是想想就脸红
The very thought of it makes me blush.
他真是不一般
There is something about him.
像一只要扑上来的野兽
Like a wild animal ready to spring.
要扑倒你吗
Ready to spring on you, you mean.
够了
That’s enough.
你们不小心的话 安迪和我要吃醋了
You’ll have Andy and me jealous if you don’t watch out.
那可敢情好呢
Oh, I like the sound of that.
真遗憾你要错过乐趣了
I hate that you’ll miss all the fun.
我都紧张了 让你单独接触盖·德克斯特
I’m nervous now, leaving you alone with Guy Dexter.
怎么可能
The chance would be a fine thing.
-你觉得呢 伯蒂 -有麻烦了
– What do you think, Bertie? – A complication.
汤姆说他们还得带上莫德·巴格肖
Tom says they’d have to bring Maud Bagshaw.
她的房♥子整理好之前她跟他们住在一起
She’s living with them until her house is ready.
我们可以一起住旅馆
We can all stay in an hotel.
那样的话 我们可以去吗
In that case, can we come?
那太好了
I’d love it.
我们不会碍事吧
We wouldn’t be in the way?
那么除了我 大家都去吗
So everyone’s going except me?
我也不去
And me.
我一直在考虑写一篇
I’ve been thinking about an article
关于夏季去南法度假的人的文章
on the people who visit the south of France in the summer now.
你又写作了吗 太好了
Are you writing again? I’m pleased.
伊迪丝每周几天会回杂♥志♥社工作
Edith’s back at the magazine for a couple of days a week.
小彼得呢
And little Peter?
他的保姆很好 谢天谢地
Has a wonderful nanny, thank heavens.
你带着两个孩子 还要打理
Can you really work with two young children
布兰克斯特堡 还能工作吗
while running a house like Brancaster?
过六个月再问我吧
Ask me in six months’ time.
我很高兴你又开始动脑了
Well, I’m glad to hear you’re doing something with your brain again.
希望她的脑子还在
Well, let’s hope it’s still there.
我明天致电蒙米拉
I’ll telephone Montmirail tomorrow
跟他说我们会住酒店
and explain we’ll be in an hotel.
他应该会感到如释重负
I should think he’ll be relieved.
请进
Come in.
我看到灯还亮着
I saw the light was still on.
您也赞成爸爸吧
I suppose you agree with Papa
认为电影的事太粗俗 不值得考虑
that the whole idea of a film is too common to even be considered.
如果能帮助唐顿
Nothing is too common
渡过难关 那就没什么事”太粗俗”
if it will help to keep Downton afloat.
这样我们就有钱重修屋顶了
Well, we’d have enough money for a new roof.
只需要忍♥受一个月的折磨
At the cost of one terrible month.
老实说 我的确觉得会是折磨
Honestly, I do think it will be pretty terrible.
但阁楼里用老洗脸盆接雨水的景象
But the sight of old washbasins catching rainwater in the attics
也让人难受
is terrible, too.
我们撑过了战争 这也不在话下
We got through the war. We can get through this.
但你一定要强硬 玛丽
But you must be firm, Mary.
在那些人看来 我们这种女人只分两类
To those people, women like us fall into two categories:
霸王和蠢货
dragons and fools.
你一定要让他们把你当霸王
You must make sure they think of you as a dragon.
贝茨先生和巴克斯特小姐
Mr. Bates and Miss Baxter
会去照顾格兰瑟姆伯爵和夫人
will go to look after Lord and Lady Grantham.
其他人留在唐顿 帮助摄制组
The rest will stay at Downton to help with the film people.
你别指望我帮忙
You’ll get no help from me.
跟不肯帮忙小姐不一样
In contrast to Miss Won’t-Lift-a-Finger,
我很乐意帮忙
I’d love to help.
我可以做达格利什小姐的贴身女仆吗
Could I be Miss Dalgleish’s lady’s maid?
我已经让安娜来做了
I’ve asked Anna to take that on.
我不想扫兴 黛西
I don’t want to be a spoilsport, Daisy,
但你在这里还有工作要做呢
but you do have a job down here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!