We ought to move off.
谢谢你组织了一切
Thanks for organizing this.
她留下了事无巨细的指示
She left instructions down to the tiniest detail.
不难想象
I can imagine.
你将来还要安葬我
You’ll be burying me one day,
很高兴到时一切都会妥妥当当
and I’m glad to see it’ll be done well.
我想重要的是
I suppose the point is
卡劳利家的人来来去去 但家族会一直传承
individual Crawleys come and go, but the family lives on.
妈妈知道也相信这一点
Mama knew that and believed in it.
是啊
Didn’t she just.
这边走 我们进去了
This way now. We shall go inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们来了
Here they are.
好可爱
Adorable.
你好
Hello.
-恭喜 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
太棒了
Well done.
你累吗
Are you exhausted?
茜玻 你还好吗
Sybbie, how are you doing?
-恭喜 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
好漂亮的宝宝
What a bonny baby.
他真帅气
He’s very handsome.
看 玛丽
Look, Mary.
你好
Hello.
这是谁啊
Who’s this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!