Does that include any future member of your family?
当然 因为…
Well, yes, of course, becau…
现在还早 所以什么都别说
It’s early days, so don’t say anything yet.
亲爱的 我什么都不会说
Oh, my darling, I won’t say a word.
但我想我可以吻你
But I think that I can kiss you.
克拉克森医生来了 老爷
Dr. Clarkson has arrived, milord.
我注意到你跟那位帅气的巴伯先生十分亲近
I notice you’re very friendly with the handsome Mr. Barber.
别闹
Don’t start.
我没惹麻烦 一直乖乖的
I’ve kept myself out of trouble and I’ve been good.
但的确忍♥得挺辛苦
With some difficulty, I might add.
并不是你担心的那样
It is not what you were dreading.
恶性贫血往往会被误诊为癌症
Pernicious anemia is often mistaken for cancer.
直到几年前
And until a few years ago,
的确可能会要了你的命
it might well have finished you off.
但现在有治疗办法了
But there is now treatment.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
虽然不会很舒服
It won’t be particularly enjoyable,
但你会好起来 你不会死的
but you will get better and you won’t die.
谢谢 克拉克森医生
Well, thank you, Dr. Clarkson.
非常感谢
Thank you very, very, very much.
是啊 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
您也进来吃点晚餐吧
Now, you must come in and have some supper.
不过今晚上挺将就的
But it’s very much catch-as-catch-can tonight.
仆人们都当了把影星
All the servants are film stars now.
我们大概别指望他们会愿回去当仆人了
I doubt we’ll ever get them back behind the green baize door.
老爷
Oh, milord!
夫人 快来啊
Milady! Come quickly!
快来啊
Please, quickly!
医生
Doctor.
再来一次
Say it again.
用那个口音
Talk in that voice.
我只想说 我非常感激
I just wanna say how grateful I am.
你们在我需要的时候帮我振作了起来
You both licked me into shape when I needed it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那你要去好莱坞了 -为什么不呢
– So you’ll go to Hollywood now? – Why not?
这里也没有家人值得我留恋
I’ve no family to hold me here.
而且我现在拍过有声片了
And I’ve done a talkie now,
我算是领先一步了 希望是吧
which puts me ahead of the race, I hope.
别忘了你是谁和你的出身就好
Just don’t forget who you are or where you’ve come from.
但也别让它阻碍你
But don’t let it hold you back either.
祝你好运
And good luck.
过来
Come here.
老夫人的状况在急转直下
Old Lady Grantham’s sinking fast.
他们都在楼上陪她呢
They’re upstairs with her now.
准备点咖啡或更烈的东西 以防万一
Get some coffee or something stronger just in case.
查理 你没事吧
Charlie, are you all right?
李尔王怎么说的
What did King Lear say?
“吹啊 大风 吹裂你的脸颊
“Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks.
发作啊 吹啊 激流和狂飙”
Rage, blow, you cataracts and hurricanoes.”
她离开的时刻终于到来了吗
Has the moment of her leaving come at last?
这么一位尊贵的夫人即将离世
That so great a lady should go
家里却有一堆拍电影的
when the house is full of film people.
莫德
Maud.
你怎么也在
What are you doing here?
你不会相信的 但我会怀念你的
Well, you won’t believe me, but I sh… I shall miss you.
你是来确认我快不行了吗
Or have you just come to check I’m on the way out?
您需要什么吗
Is there anything you want?
我想要的 亲爱的孩子
Whatever I have wanted, dearest boy,
你早就给过我
you have given me long before now
很多次了
and many times over.
亲爱的妈妈 希望我没让您失望
Dear Mama, I hope I haven’t been a disappointment.
您一向比我聪明多了
You were always so much cleverer than me.
是啊
True.
但我们现在别为了这个闹别扭了
But don’t let that come between us now.
你可比我这辈子善良多了
You are far kinder than I have ever been.
柯拉 我欠你个道歉
Cora, I owe you an apology.
我没想到你能撑下来
I didn’t think you’d last the course.
我知道
I know.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
你们以前可没听我说过这种话
Now, that’s something you haven’t heard me say until now.
这句话值得等待
It was worth waiting for.
亲爱的玛丽 还有伊迪丝
Oh, Mary dear and Edith.
你们都是好孙女
You’ve been wonderful granddaughters.
我离开你们时
And I leave you both
坚信你们一生都会幸福丰富
confident that your lives will be happy and fruitful.
奶奶
Oh, Granny.
亲爱的奶奶
Darling Granny.
这样就够了吧
Now, that must be enough
不然我要像那些把行李搬上车
or I shall be like one of those guests who
却不肯走的客人了
pack the car and never leave.
夫人
Mila– Milady…
别吵吵了
Stop that noise.
我都听不到自己死去了
I can’t hear myself die.
这个也端过去
Take that as well.
谢谢 贝茨
Thank you, Bates.
这对我们来说是不寻常的日子
A strange day for you and me.
我们终于成了孤儿
We’re orphans at last.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
小姐
Milady.
你能来她会很高兴的
She’d be so pleased you’re here.
我还记得我第一次真切地看到她 小姐
I can remember the first time I really saw her, milady.
近距离看她
Oh, close up, I mean.
我当时刚从门童升了职
I’d just been promoted from hallboy,
我跟当时的管家蒙乔伊先生在餐厅里
and I was in the dining room with the old butler then, Mr. Mountjoy.
我一直很怕他
I’d been terrified of him.
但她向我们走了过来
But then she walked towards us.
她当时在气什么事
She was angry about something, and…
我看到他都颤抖了
and I could see him tremble.
我永远没忘记那一幕
I never forgot that.
那之后我就再不怕他了
And I was never afraid of him again.
你是我们家族历史的一部分
You belong to our history.
事实上 或许这段历史还没结束
In fact, I wonder if your part is quite done.
你愿意考虑回来工作吗
Would you ever consider coming back?
至少再工作一阵
For a bit longer anyway.
什么意思 小姐
Milady?
巴罗要走了 我不能一个人调♥教♥一个新管家
Barrow is leaving, and I can’t break in a new butler alone.
可以让安德鲁在你的指导下准备接替你吗
Could Andrew be your steady hand while you train him up to succeed you?
你觉得他能行吗
Could he manage that, do you think?
当然行
Well, certainly.
假以时日的
In time.
老夫人的胸针
Her Ladyship’s brooch.
唐顿的火炬被传给您了
So now the Downton torch has passed to you.
是传给老爷
To His Lordship.
但如果我也要接过火炬 我要尽量骄傲地举起它
But if I’m to carry it, too, I shall try to do so with pride.
我不能假装我没感到有些害怕
I can’t pretend I’m not a little frightened.
你不必害怕
Oh, you have no need to be.
你有这个力量
You have the strength for it.
是吗
Do I?
我有时会怀疑
Sometimes I wonder.
我可不怀疑
Well, I don’t wonder.
毫不怀疑
Not for a moment.
不管重不重要 你永远可以指望我
And you can always count on me, if that means anything.
这对我意义非凡
It means a great deal.
这你是知道的
And I think you know.
我要单独待会儿再出发
Now I just need a moment before we go.
是 小姐
Milady.
她说了什么
What did she have to say?
她希望我回来工作
She wants me back in the house.
做管家
As butler.
是吗
Does she indeed?
我们该走了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!