Well, this is what I want to talk about.
你不紧张吧
You’re not nervous?
一个人的梦想
Well, how should a man feel
全部成真时该有什么感觉呢
when all his dreams have come true?
全部梦想吗
All your dreams?
是啊 是这样 巴克斯特小姐
I-I know, but, you see, Miss Baxter…
叫我菲丽丝
Phyllis.
菲丽丝
Phyllis.
我是觉得不好意思
I felt ashamed.
我原本只能靠学校老师的薪水
The best I could offer was a poor life
给你一个贫穷的生活
on a schoolmaster’s salary.
那我也乐意
I’d have taken it.
但现在你不用委屈自己了
But now you won’t have to.
我要写能拍成电影的剧本了
I’m gonna write plays to be made into films.
给巴伯先生写吗
For Mr. Barber?
现在是
For Mr. Barber now,
但如果我真有本事 谁知道今后会怎么样
but who knows what’ll happen if I’m any good at it.
而且今后都是有声片了
Uh, it’s gonna be talking films from now on.
怎么回事
Oh, what the blazes?
这能挣钱吗
And these will pay?
我这辈子第一次可以提供富贵的生活了
For the first time, I can offer a decent prosperous life.
供我们两个享受
For the both of us.
你怎么说
So what do you say?
你不打算下跪吗
Are you not going to kneel?
-你要我下跪吗 -是的
– Do you want me to? – I think so.
不会有下次了嘛
It’ll never happen again.
那好
Right then, um…
你愿意嫁给我吗 巴克斯特小姐
Will you marry me, Miss Baxter?
我是说…菲丽丝
I mean, Phyllis.
愿意
Yes!
我很愿意 莫斯利先生
I jolly well will, Mr. Molesley.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-好样的 -好样的 莫斯利先生
– Well done. – Well done, Mr. Molesley.
好样的 莫斯利先生
Well done, Mr. Molesley.
大家安静下来
Settle down, everyone, please.
我们来拍第一条
Let’s go for a first take.
再说一次
Say it again.
巴克斯愿意
Barkis is willing.
梅森先生
Oh, Mr. Mason.
你也愿意去我的小农舍住吗
And you’ll be content to live in my little cottage?
除非你觉得那样不好
Unless you think it’s wrong.
我当然不觉得
I most certainly do not.
那就把农场交给年轻人了
And now the young ones can have the farm?
我会把租约交给他们
I’ll surrender the lease.
我要为这喝一杯
Oh, well, I’ll drink to that.
-好了 各位 -记住
– Right, and if we can… – Remember!
吐字清晰 脑袋别动
Clarity, diction and keep your heads still.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
开始摄影
Roll the camera.
开拍
And action.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回伦敦
Back to London.
什么 不行
What? You can’t.
我当然行 我必须走
I can and I must.
如果我留下 亲爱的安
If I stay, darling Anne,
我只会毁了你 还有我自己
I’ll destroy you along with myself.
你看不出来吗
Can’t you see?
我们可以一起抗争
We’ll fight it together.
我们做不到
No, we won’t.
是我没用 是我不被接受
I’m the worthless one. I’m the exile.
是我没救了
I’m the lost soul.
让我走吧
Now let me go!
比尔 等等我
Bill, please wait.
他伤了她的心啊
He’s broken her heart.
他真是个无赖
Chap’s a cad.

And cut.
太棒了
Bravo.
太棒了
Bravo.
走廊里的自助餐备好了 小姐
The buffet in the hall is ready, milady.
谢谢 巴罗
Thank you, Barrow.
小姐 不知能不能跟您说件事
Milady, I wonder if I might have a word.
当然
Of course.
我想递交辞呈
I’d like to hand in my notice.
我知道你在这里并不是一直都很开心
Well, I know you haven’t always been happy here.
不是这个 小姐 我在唐顿度过了美好时光
Oh, it’s not that, milady. I’ve had good years at Downton.
但我建立了…
But I’ve formed a sort of–
我也不知道该怎么说
well, I’m not sure what it is, really–
我跟德克斯特先生建立了良好的友谊
a working friendship with Mr. Dexter.
-盖吗 -是的 小姐
– Guy? – That’s it, milady.
我们打算结伴而行
And we mean to travel together.
他拍电影 我照顾他
He’ll make films, and I’ll look after him.
按拍电影的人的话说 我做他的化妆师
I’ll be his dresser, as the film people put it.
如果我没想错
And if I’m right…
这是我最接近
then it’s the nearest I’ve come to
能诚实地生活的机会了
the offer of an honest way of life.
你不需要解释 巴罗
You don’t need to explain, Barrow.
我祝福你
I wish you well.
我希望你在这残忍♥的世界里能尽量幸福
And I hope you’ll be as happy as our cruel world allows.
谢谢 小姐
Thank you, milady.
怎么样
Well?
我做了
I’ve done it.
很好
Good.
我们都在想你会不会怀念你的演艺事业
We’re all wondering if you’ll miss your acting career.
说会吧 然后来伦敦
Oh, please say yes. Come up to London.
-我们给你找个角色 -不了 谢谢
– We’ll find you a part. – No, thank you.
我是挺喜欢的 但一次就够了
I’ve enjoyed it, in fact, but once will suffice.
需要帮助吗 达格利什小姐
Can I help you, Miss Dalgleish?
我想要点那火腿
Um, I’d love some of that ham,
如果你够得到 再来点酱
if you can reach it, and a little sauce.
你的声音怎么了
What’s happened to your voice?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你没有那种难听的…
Well, you’ve lost the ghastly…
当然 我并不是那个意思
Of course, I didn’t mean “ghastly,” exactly.
她很有天分
She’s a natural.
格兰瑟姆夫人觉得
Well, Lady Grantham thinks
我可以去好莱坞当个美国人
I can go to Hollywood and just be an American.
这肯定能行
Well, why shouldn’t you?
走吧 伯蒂
Come along, Bertie.
我先失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
我想去趟楼下
I, um, I just want to go downstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
她怎么突然这么客气了
Why is she so nice all of a sudden?
很简单 她不再害怕了
Oh, it’s simple. She’s not afraid anymore.
你知道我完全为你疯狂吧
You do know that I’m completely mad about you?
亲爱的巴伯先生
Dear Mr. Barber,
我不能答应你
I can’t give you what you want.
但我可以说 我很喜欢跟你合作
But I can say that I’ve loved working with you.
那我只能满足于此了
And I must be content with that.
你只能得到这么多了
It’s all you’re going to get.
我很庆幸自己是我父亲的儿子
I’m mainly glad to be my father’s son
主要因为我爱他
because I loved him.
这对我来说比血统更重要
It matters more to me than all the dynastic stuff.
这就对了
And so it should.
我为茜玻高兴 只要她懂得要回馈
I’m happy for Sybbie, as long as she learns how to pay back.
你不喜欢游手好闲的富人吗
You don’t believe in the idle rich?
那倒没什么
I believe in them.
但我不希望我的家人是那样的人
I just don’t want any member of my family to be one of them.
我觉得挺好
That sounds good to me.
我再去倒一杯
I think I’ll have another cup.
失陪
Excuse me.
这也包括你未来的家人吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!