You’d run the house and organize our journeys,
让我过得舒服
make me comfortable.
让我们都过得舒服
Make us both comfortable.
当然 如果我的事业完了
Of course, if my career folds,
我们就得另做打算了 但是…
then we’d have to think again, but…
你的事业不会完的
Your career won’t fold.
那好
Good.
那…
Well…
等你想好了
You let me know when you’ve…
就告诉我
come to a decision.
好 我都检查好了
Right. I have everything I need.
等结果一出来 我会立刻送过去
I will come up to the house with the results as soon as I have them.
但你觉得乐观吗
But do you feel optimistic?
罗伯特 这种话没有意义
Robert, there’s no point in that sort of talk.
格兰瑟姆夫人太懂行了 我没法糊弄她
Lady Grantham knows too much to pull the wool over her eyes.
但即便真的糟得不能再糟了
But even if everything is as bad as it could be,
还可以手术吧
there’s still a surgery.
我们一步步来吧
Let’s take it one step at a time.
天啊
Oh, God.
罗伯特不明白 但其实还可能更糟呢
Robert doesn’t see it, but things could be a lot worse.
有多少人面对这种情况时
How many have to face this kind of thing
觉得自己虚度了人生
feeling they’ve wasted their lives?
我可不觉得
I don’t.
完全不觉得
Not at all.
农场的情况怎么样了
How are things at the farm?
拥挤
Cramped.
可怜的梅森先生
Poor Mr. Mason.
他要是听到你这么说会很难过的
He’d be so unhappy to hear you say it.
他近来总提起你
He’s been talking about you lately.
是吗
Oh, yes?
说你是个好女人
Saying what a fine woman you are
他很欣赏你
and how much he admires you.
是吗 真的吗
Does he? Really?
但他不愿更进一步了
But he won’t take it any further.
为什么
Why not?
因为他不能请你搬去农场住
Because he can’t ask you to live at the farm
他又不愿让个女人养活
and he couldn’t be dependent on a woman.
是吗
Oh, couldn’t he?
我们走着瞧吧
We’ll see about that.
看我们找到了什么
Look what we’ve found.
我翻维奥莱特的东西时发现的
When I was going through Violet’s things.
“蒙米拉侯爵的信件”
“The letters of the Marquis de Montmirail.”
天啊
Oh, dear.
这对爸爸来说不是好事
It doesn’t look good for Papa
如果她觉得有必要对此保密的话
if she felt the need to keep it a secret.
我们别急着下结论嘛
Well, let’s not jump the gun.
真抱歉 你们在忙吗
Oh, I’m so sorry. Are you in the middle of something?
没有
No, no.
可以单独跟你说句话吗
Could I speak to you alone for a moment, please?

Yes.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我觉得我们可以一起看
Well, I thought we could read them together.
伯蒂 我们来看 然后把内容告诉大家
Bertie, you and I can do it and report back what they contain.
我们再把消息告诉爸爸
And we’ll break the news to Papa.
怎么了
What is it?
你得帮帮我
You have to help me.
我们正准备拍最后一幕戏
We’re just about to film our last set piece,
晚宴戏 本森意识到他必须放弃她
the-the dinner when Benson realizes he must give her up
然后赶去了伦敦
and rushes off to London.
我知道 我刚刚还在练呢
I know. I’ve just been learning it.
莫斯利写得真好
Molesley’s done a wonderful job.
我跟你说过 群演受够了没钱拿
I told you the extras were fed up with not being paid,
我不怪他们
and I don’t blame them,
但我还在等钱
but I’m still waiting for the money.
他们不会做什么太过分的事吧
Well, they won’t do anything too drastic.
是吗
Won’t they?
他们说他们罢♥工♥了
They say they’re not coming into work.
但我要怎么帮忙
But how can I help?
你的仆人可以替他们吗
Could your servants stand in?
你可以去问问他们
You’re welcome to ask them.
还有别的事吗 巴伯先生
Is there something else, Mr. Barber?
没有你 我根本完不成这一切
I could never have got through any of this without you.
如果真是这样 那我很高兴
If that’s true, then I’m glad.
我可以吻你吗
May I kiss you?
不行
No.
你不想吗
Don’t you want to?
恐怕我这人太老派 我不认为
I’m afraid I’m too old-fashioned to believe that
我可以只考虑自己
what I want is the only thing that matters.
-我冒犯你了吗 -完全没有
– Have I offended you? – Not at all.
对于一个已婚的老女人
Nothing is nicer for an old married woman
没什么比得知她仍令人心动更妙了
than to find she’s still an object of desire.
等你丈夫回来 你最好别告诉他
Well, you better not tell your husband when he gets back.
他可能会打我的鼻子
He might, uh, hit me on the nose.
那多让人激动啊
Mm, wouldn’t that be thrilling?
两个帅气的男人为我争风吃醋
Two gorgeous men fighting for my favors.
您按铃了 小姐
You rang, milady?
-她还留下了他的信 -看来是一封都没丢
– So she’d kept his letters? – Seemingly. Every one.
我就不问她想隐瞒什么了
I won’t ask what she had to hide,
以防你们告诉我答案
in case you tell me the answer.
大部分还挺哀伤的
Well, most of them are rather sad.
他和他妻子显然并没什么感情
There was clearly no love lost between him and his wife.
但信里是怎么说
But what do they tell us about
他们在法国的那段日子的
the days they spent together in France?
恐怕他们那段日子里没通信
I’m afraid that they didn’t write to each other then.
所以我们还是无法证明究竟发生了什么
So we still have no proof of what really happened.
恐怕谜题就在这里
I suppose that is where the mystery resides.
我明天来见维奥莱特
I’ll come and see Violet tomorrow.
要不我去吧
Should I do it?

No.
你是律师所谓的”相关方”
You’re what the lawyers call “an interested party.”
我不是
I’m not.
你是说 我们可以跟达格利什小姐
You mean we’d be up there on the screen
和德克斯特先生一起上大银幕吗
with Miss Dalgleish and Mr. Dexter?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-就是这样 -我乐意
– That’s exactly what I mean. – Well, I’ll do it.
卡森先生也会乐意的
Mm, so will Mr. Carson.
莫斯利先生也会想加入的
Mr. Molesley will want to join in.
-你需要多少人 -十个人
– How many do you need? – Uh, we need ten.
丹可小姐 你想去吗
Miss Denker, are you up for it?
当然不要
Certainly not.
我还要照顾老夫人呢
I want to keep an eye on Her Ladyship.
-那梅森先生呢 -我可以去问问
– What about Mr. Mason? – I could always ask.
不 现在就赶紧去农场问他
No, hurry to the farm and ask him now.
他们有适合我们的戏服吗
And they’ve got costumes for us?
他们需要时间改尺寸
Oh, well, they’ll need time to fit them,
你们今天结束前得去一趟楼上服装部
so you should go upstairs to wardrobe before the end of the day.
那仆人呢
What about servants?
谁来服侍我们啊
Who’s going to wait on us?
我在想 可以让艾伯特来
Well, I was thinking we could use Albert.
我能为达格利什小姐服务吗
Would I be serving Miss Dalgleish?
-可以啊 -好啊
– I suppose so. – Oh, well…
好了 都回去工作吧
Right, let’s get back to work, please!
-好了 走吧 -快点
– All right, come on now. – Come along.
拍电影肯定是史上最慢的职业了
Filming must be the slowest occupation known to man.
冰川都显得不耐烦了
It makes a glacier look impatient.
罗伯特一定难受死了
I suppose Robert’s in hell.
他还指望着等他们回来时一切都结束了呢
He was longing for it all to be over by the time they got back.
如果你想 可以缓解他的痛苦
You could ease his pain if you wish.
我们发现了蒙米拉先生的信
We found the letters of Monsieur de Montmirail.
但罗伯特仍没有得到他需要的答案
But Robert still doesn’t have the answer he needs.
我不会假装我没听懂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!