…we must make an early start tomorrow,
我早该去睡了
and it’s hours past my bedtime.
天啊
Oh, dear.
希望我们还能买♥♥到蓝色列车的票
Hope we can still get tickets on the Blue Train.
是啊
Oh, yes.
摄影机为什么放在了有软垫的隔间里
Why is the camera in a padded cell?
大家会以为它是疯子呢
Anyone would think it was a lunatic.
它的确变化多端
Well, it’s certainly unpredictable.
麦克风绝不能收录任何
The microphone must not pick up any noise
未经我准许的声音
unless I have approved it.
软垫间能盖住摄像机转动的声音
The padded box contains the sound of the camera working.
那我们得听你的了 斯特宾斯先生
So we’re really in your hands now, Mr. Stubbins.
是你说的 不是我
Your words, not mine.
大家准备好了吗
Everyone ready?
我们开始吧
Let’s go for a take. And…
请注意麦克风在哪
Uh, please be aware of where the microphones are
说话要清晰
and speak clearly.
这次 莫娜 只表演 别说话
And, uh, this time, Myrna, mime but don’t talk.
-一个字别说 明白吗 -我不蠢
– Not a word. Do you understand? – I’m not stupid.
我们只想听玛丽小姐说话
We only want to hear Lady Mary.
玛丽就行
Mary, please.
很好
Very good.
艾伯特 场记板准备好了吗
Uh, Albert, you ready with the clapstick?
摇铃吧
Ring the bell.
开始摄影
Roll the camera.
艾伯特
Albert.
准备
And…
开拍
…action.
小姐 先生 请下注
Madame, Messieurs, placez vos paris.
比尔
Bill.
你又回来了
You came back.
我总会回来
and I always come back.
-抱歉 -停
– Sorry. – Cut!
抱歉
Sorry.
大家归位
Uh, everyone, back to ones, please.
开始摄影
Roll the camera.
准备 开拍
And… action.
小姐 先生 请下注
Madame, Messieurs, placez vos paris.
比尔
Bill.
你又回来了
You came back.
我总会回来
and I always come back.
-抱歉 -停
– Sorry! – Cut!
这太难为我了
But it’s just very difficult for me
她的声音那么近
because she’s right in me ear!
我还要从树丛里走出来
And you’ve got me coming out a bush!
我明白 重来
I understand. Reset please.
比尔
Bill.
你又回来了
You came back.
我总会回来
and I always come back.
-老天爷 -不用骂人吧
– Bloody hell! – There’s no need to swear, is there?
-莫娜 抱歉 -好吧
– Myrna, I- I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Right, that’s it.
-我受够了 -莫娜
– I’ve had enough. – Myrna.
别碰我
You take your hands off me.
-让开 -莫娜 亲爱的
– Get out of my way! – Myrna, darling!

No!
怎么办啊
Now what?
我从一开始就知道她是个麻烦
I knew she’d be trouble right from the start.
她粗鲁无礼 脾气还坏
She’s rude. She’s surly.
是啊 但她现在还觉得很丢人
True, but now she also feels humiliated.
她动嘴 出来的却是玛丽小姐的声音
Moving her mouth while Lady Mary’s voice comes out of it.
这还是她第一部有声片
And this is her first sound film.
她今后怎么办啊
What happens to her next?
她的事业大概是完了
I suppose her career’s finished.
他们很多人都要完了
I suppose a lot of them are finished.
重点是 她得继续工作
The point is they’ve got to get her back to work.
但她不肯怎么办 他们又不能逼她
But what if she won’t come? They can’t force her.
你们去试试吧
Why don’t you two have a go?
你们知道怎么跟她讲道理
You know how to reason with her.
他们不会
They don’t.
莫娜 亲爱的 请下来吧
Myrna, darling, please come down.
我们没有你就拍不了戏
We can’t do anything without you.
你们没有我还能说话
You can talk without me!
走开
Just go away!
小姐
Milady.
我觉得不如让女仆
I think it would be a good idea to let the maids
去试试安抚她 巴伯先生
see if they can make her comfortable, Mr. Barber.
好 那就听你的
All right. If you think so, yeah.
都退后
Stand back, everybody.
请让我们进去 达格利什小姐
Please let us in, Miss Dalgleish.
我们能理解你的困境
We understand what you’re going through.
你知道我们说的是真话
That’s true, and you know it.
我不会下去任由他们羞辱 嘲笑
I’m not going down just so they can humiliate me and laugh at me.
他们不会的
They won’t do that.
你真该听到他们每次首映时都怎么说的
You should’ve heard them at every premiere.
“别说话 别张嘴”
“Don’t speak. Don’t open your mouth.”
他们鄙视我
They despise me.
您怎么不学学演说
Why didn’t you take elocution lessons?
很多人都在学
Lots of people do.
我试过 但我学不会
I tried. I couldn’t get it.
怎么都抓不到诀窍
Couldn’t get the knack.
自从你来到这里 就在为什么事生气
Something’s upset you since the day you got here.
-是什么 -就是这事
– What is it? – It’s this.
我一看到《爵士歌♥手》就知道自己完了
I knew I was finished the moment I saw The Jazz Singer.
就像一把悬在我头上的剑
It’s been like a sword hanging over me.
我还以为自己还能再拍几部戏
I thought maybe I had a few more films ahead of me,
但这部就是我的最后一部了
but this one will be me last.
那可未必
You don’t know that.
我看到的那些片段里你挺不错的
You look good in the bits I’ve seen.
可我的声音呢
And how do I sound, eh?
事实就是 像美国人说的 我过气了
But the fact is I’m washed up, as the Yanks say.
我是明日黄花了
I’m yesterday’s news.
得了 大小姐
Come on, lady.
这里又不是你的影迷俱乐部
You’re not talking to your fan club now.
什么
What?
你有名 美丽 还有钱
You’re famous, beautiful and rich.
即便你的电影事业结束了又如何
So what if your film career is over?
你还能做很多事呢
There’s any number of things you can do.
振作起来
Now, dust yourself off.
顺便 对服务你的人态度好点
And while you’re at it, try being polite to the people who serve you.
够了 黛西
Come on, Daisy.
你是我们的一员 不是他们的
You’re one of us, not one of them.
别忘了
Just remember it.
快点
Now, chop-chop.
整理一下 我们该走了
Straighten your hair, and let’s get going.
你怎么样了
How you doing in there?
她快好了 巴伯先生
She’s almost ready, Mr. Barber.
你准备好了吧 达格利什小姐
You are, aren’t you, Miss Dalgleish?
我以前有个妹妹跟你一样
I had a sister just like you once.
我好想她
I miss her.
每天都想
Every day.
你让我想到了她
You remind me of her.
她1919年因西班牙流感而死
She died of the Spanish flu in 1919.
还以为我们家不会有事呢
Didn’t think it would touch our family,
可天不遂人愿啊
but you never know, do you?
我们走吧
Shall we go?
我不值得
I’m not worth it.
你对我来说值得
You’re worth it to me.
停止下注
Rien ne va plus.
看来你是我的救星
It seems you’re my savior.
我准备今后还要长长久久地做你的救星
And I intend to remain your savior for a very long time to come.
玛丽

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!