As handsome as a prince in a fairy tale.
正直 坚强 很有梦想 也有责任心
Moral, strong, full of dreams, determined to do his bit.
-你想他吗 -当然
– Do you miss him? – Of course.
但我有时会想
Although I sometimes wonder
如果他还活着 会变成什么样
what life would’ve made of him if he’d lived.
在有些地方…
In a way…
怎么了
In a way?
我是想说 你有点让我想起了他
I was going to say, in a way, you remind me of him.
但我说不上来为什么
Although I couldn’t tell you why.
我很荣幸
I’m flattered.
你现任丈夫呢
What about your present husband?
亨利要务实得多
Oh, Henry’s much more pragmatic.
他不做梦 而是实干
There are no dreams about him. He’s a doer.
他总是没日没夜地测试自己的忍♥耐力
And he must test his powers of endurance from morning till night.
但他是个好搭档
But he’s a good workmate.
他也帅吗
Is he handsome, too?
是的
Oh, yes.
我喜欢帅的
I like them handsome.
但天堂也有烦恼吗
But there’s trouble in paradise?
你不需要我告诉你
You don’t need me to tell you
婚姻是小说 不是短篇
that marriage is a novel, not a short story.
一路上有各种情节转折
Full of plot twists along the way.
我想最终还是要看你爱不爱他吧
Suppose it comes down to whether or not you love him.
不是吧 巴伯先生
Really, Mr. Barber?
难道是因为你是拍电影的吗
Is this because you work in the films?
我觉得我今晚说得太多了
I think I’ve said more than enough for one evening.
请大家热情地欢迎别♥墅♥的继承人
So I hope you will warmly welcome our successors of the villa.
跟布兰森夫妇站在一起的是格兰瑟姆伯爵
And with the Bransons, perhaps you’ll see Lord Grantham,
我想我现在可以称他为我的…
whom I think I may now call my…
我的好友
my good friend.
衷心祝福
Take them to your hearts.
*有些忧郁*
*There are blues*
*来自你的担心*
*That you get from worry*
*有些忧郁*
*There are blues*
*来自你的痛苦*
*That you get from pain…*
他处理得真得体
He’s handled it all with such good manners.
因为他觉得我是他哥哥
Because he thinks I’m his brother.
我刚刚还以为他会说出来呢
For a second there, I thought he was going to say it.
别那么说 你父亲很爱你
You can’t talk like that. Your father loved you.
-够了 -但这并不够 是吧
– Enough. – But it’s not enough, is it?
我这辈子可能都是个骗局
Not when I might be a lifelong fraud.
一个法国人的私生子
A Frenchman’s bastard
篡夺了正当继承人的位置
who usurped the role of the proper heir.
但正当继承人就是马修的父亲了
But that would’ve been Matthew’s father,
而马修的儿子即将继承
and now Matthew’s son will inherit,
所以长远来看 也没区别嘛
so what difference does it make in the long run?
*我心里无声的忧郁*
*The silent blues that’s on my mind*
*它们最凶狠了*
*They’re the very meanest kind*
*我坏坏的爱人让我忧郁*
*The blues my naughty sweetie gives to me…*
爸爸可能是个冒牌货
I’m afraid it’s a real blow for Papa
这让他深受打击
to find he may be an impostor.
如果是真的 他会心碎的
If it’s true, he’ll be crushed.
妈妈
Maman.
我看到你在这里工作很开心
You know, I’ve enjoyed watching you work out here.
我似乎看到了你缺失的东西
I had a sort of flash of what you’ve been missing.
我好像还没准备好告别我的那部分生活
It seems I’m not quite ready to say goodbye to that side of my life.
我看了那幅小画像 赫克瑟姆夫人
I’ve looked at the miniature, Lady Hexham,
你是对的
and, uh, you’re right.
这事就这么定了
The matter is settled.
拿回去给你奶奶吧
Please take it home for your grandmother.
本来就是她的
It’s hers anyway.
谢谢
Merci.
爱德华 你疯了吧
Edouard, you’re losing your mind.
这一切都过去那么久了
All this happened so long ago
发生在他认识你之前
before he met you.
我觉得我们该尊重他的遗愿
I feel we should honour his wishes.
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
怎么了
What is it?
不管您藏着什么秘密
Whatever your secret may be,
现在就告诉爸爸吧
isn’t it a good time to share it with Papa?
是啊 真的不能跟海比
Yeah, it’s nothing compared to the sea.
-是很美 -是的
– That was beautiful. – It was…
你们真的很慷慨 但我们该回家了
You’ve been so gracious, but it’s time for us to go home.
我们很快也要走了
We’ll be gone, too, before long.
你们知道 房♥子里的东西
As you know, the contents of the house
已经是你母亲的了
already belong to your mother.
你们需要拿走什么就请便吧
Oh, you must take whatever you want.
不 他的遗嘱很明确
No. His wishes are clear.
我不理解你
I don’t understand you.
我们都要失去别♥墅♥了 还不够吗
We’re going to lose the villa, isn’t that enough?
我们不是要失去别♥墅♥ 是要把它给我哥哥
We’re not losing it. We’re transferring it to my brother.
别那么喊他
Don’t call him that.
剩下的交给律师们吧
Well, our lawyers can manage the rest.
我知道很晚了 但我们去散散步吧
I know it’s late, but can we go for a walk?
好的
Yes, of course.
先生 我们欠你的人情
Monsieur, we are in your debt.
谢谢
Thank you.
-夫人 -谢谢
– Madame. – Thank you.
他让我开心吗 你的好父亲
And did he please me? Your blessed father?
你自己想想
Ask yourself that.
我不觉得我该被如此对待
I don’t believe this is what I deserve.
*我忧郁吗*
*Am I blue?*
*我忧郁吗*
*Am I blue?*
*我眼中不是泪吗*
*Ain’t these tears in my eyes*
*在向你诉说*
*Tellin’ you…*
你之前怎么没跟我说
Why didn’t you tell me before?
我本打算说的 可我们突然要来这儿了
I was going to, and then suddenly we were coming here.
但你就不该来
But you should never have come here.
我们得给你找个好医生
We have to get you to a proper doctor,
而且不能是马赛的庸医
and I don’t mean some quack in Marseilles.
克拉克森医生完全能够做出诊断
Dr. Clarkson is more than capable of coming up with a diagnosis.
然后我们去伦敦
Then we’ll go to London.
如果有必要 可以去美国
We’ll-we’ll go to America if we have to.
等我们掌握更多情况再商量
We’ll discuss it when we know more.
你该告诉我的
You should have told me!
这是疾病夺走我们的生活前
With the chance of a last treat
最后一次享受的机会了
before illness took over our lives?
也可能不至于呢
It may not be as bad as that.
罗伯特 我经营医院多年了
Robert, I’ve run the hospital for years.
你觉得我什么都没听到吗
Do you think I just sat there with my ears blocked?
不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
别这样
No. No.
我一点也不想这样
This is not what I wanted at all.
我们不是可怜人
We’re not sad people.
我现在病了我们也不可怜
My being ill now doesn’t make us sad.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my…
我失去了母亲和身份
To lose my mother and my name.
难道还要失去你吗
Must I lose you, too?
-我受不了 -如果我能承受 你也能
– I can’t bear it. – If I can bear it, you can.
别忘了 我从一开始就爱上了你
Remember, I loved you from the start.
我在你爱我前就爱上了你
I loved you before you loved me.
这一直让我羞愧
I’ve always been ashamed of that.
不必 我有钱 而你需要钱
Don’t be. I had money. You needed it.
然后我们有了爱
And then love came.
我们一直很幸福 是吧
And we have been happy, haven’t we?
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
你是我的一切
You have been everything to me.
一切
Everything.
希望我还能再做一阵你的一切
And I hope I can be everything for a while yet.
好了
Now…
我们明天还要早点动身