It’s a solution for all of us.
你们像是在谋划什么呢
You look very conspiratorial.
我们在谈论帕特莫太太呢
We were talking about Mrs. Patmore
还有她是多喜欢你
and how much she likes you.
是吗
Does she indeed?
我也喜欢她
Well, I like her.
-她是个好女人 -是啊
– She’s a fine woman. – She is.
但我有时担心她太孤单了
But I worry sometimes that she’s lonely.
她有自己的农舍
She’s got her own cottage, of course,
但我觉得她会想要个伴儿
but I think she’d like some company in it.
我知道你在想什么 但不行
I know what you’re thinking, but the answer’s no.
你不是一直说你欣赏她吗
You’ve always said you admired her.
的确
And so I do.
但我不能让个女人养活
But I couldn’t live off a woman.
那怎么行
It wouldn’t be right.
-哪怕她愿意吗 -是的
– Even if she wanted it? – Even then.
有些事是对的
There are things that are right
有些事是错的
and there are things that are wrong,
这我无力改变
and I can’t change that.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for taking it on.
我欠你个大人情
I owe you a great deal.
一切都还好吗
Is everything in order?
等我们给已经拍好的戏录好音
Well, once we’ve recorded sound for the scenes we’ve already shot,
就得给剩下的内容写新本子了
we’ll need new material for what’s left…
我可以说两句吗 巴伯先生
M-May I have a word, Mr. Barber?
请吧
Of course.
我看了所有如果电影是默片
I-I’ve been through all the dialogue cards
会放映出来的对话卡
that w-would’ve been shown if the picture were silent,
于是便开始编写
and I’ve started to sketch out scenes
能满足剧情需要的戏份
that would cover the needs of the plot.
你是说你写了剧本吗
You mean you’ve written a play?
至少开始写了
Well, I’ve started one.
-可以给我看看吗 -当然
– Could I read these scenes? – Of course.
如果你满意 我再继续写
And if you’re content, I’ll do the rest.
我必须按剧情梗概走吗
Am I bound by the plot synopsis?
比如 她最终甩了他时
For instance, when she finally casts him off,
是不是安排一场浪漫的高♥潮♥戏更好
might it not be better with a big romantic climax?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
比尔·本森就要把身家都丢在赌桌上了
Well, Bill Benson’s about to throw away his life on the tables.
他空虚 孤独 毫无希望
Alone, hollow and without hope.
突然 他抬起头
Then suddenly he lifts his face
看到安就站在那里 高挑 平静 优雅
and sees Anne standing there, tall, serene, graceful,
她眼里饱含泪水 闪闪发亮
her eyes shining with unshed tears.
他一个冲动 把钱都揽了回来
On an impulse, he snatches back his money.
停止下注
Rien ne va plus!
轮盘旋转
The wheel spins.
他原本会输掉一切
And every last thing he owns would have gone.
但不
But no.
她的爱和美拯救了他
Her love, her beauty have saved him.
她握起他的手 他们离开了
She takes his hand, and they walk away.
一起退场
Together.

The end.
我要哭了
I think I’m going to cry.
莫斯利先生 请按你的心意
Mr. Molesley, please finish the script
完成剧本 然后拿给我看
however you think best and bring it to me.

Right.
-你说他以前在这里工作吗 -对
– You say he used to work here? – Yes.
他是个男仆
He was a footman.
但我们并不知他还有隐藏的才华
But we weren’t aware of his hidden talents.
可怜的卡森 他这身厚衣服肯定热死了
Poor Carson. He must be cooking in those heavy clothes.
没有轻便点的衣服可以给他吗
Isn’t there a lighter version he could wear?
-应该有 -谢谢 先生
– I believe so. – Thank you, monsieur,
但我们英国人是不会嫌穿对的衣服太热的
but we English are never too hot to wear the correct attire.
我明天请了些朋友来
I’ve invited some friends tomorrow
跟你们道别 并介绍你们
to say goodbye and introduce all of you.
但你的管家让我意识到
But the presence of your butler reminds me
我们现在是你们的客人了
that we are now your guests
应该请求你们的准许
and I should have asked your permission.
别客气
Oh, please.
让我们为你幸运的外孙女茜玻·布兰森举杯吧
Let us drink to your fortunate granddaughter, Sybil Branson.
-敬茜玻 -茜玻
– To Sybbie. – Sybbie.
她要是在就好了 我真想见见她
I wish she were here. I should like to meet her.
希望你有天能见到她
I hope you will one day.
她很可爱
She’s a lovely girl.
很高兴听到一位继母这么说
It’s nice to hear a stepmother talk like that.
你对事情的发展很满意吧
You must be pleased the way things have turned out.
当你爱的人被幸运眷顾
When people you love have a stroke of luck,
简直比自己走运还美妙
it’s almost better than being lucky yourself.
是啊 但也不一样
Almost but not quite.
是啊
Yeah.
书房♥里的那些小画像
You know the miniatures in the library?
其中有一副是奶奶的 侧面还刻了字
One of them is of Granny, and it’s engraved on the side.
我看到过
I’ve seen it.
我半个多世纪以来都不得不看到它
I have been obliged to see it there for more than half a century.
但他不许我动它
But he forbade me to move it.
他还逼我起誓
He made me swear.
还有塔伯特先生的新消息吗
Any more news from Mr. Talbot?
自我给你看过的电报后就没有了
Not since the cable I showed you.
您很想他吧 小姐
You must be missing him, milady.
希望他也想我
I just hope he misses me.
老爷很快就会回家了
His Lordship will be home soon.
他恐怕要震惊了
I’m afraid he’ll be in for a shock.
你喜欢看电影拍摄吗
Have you enjoyed the filming?
还算喜欢吧
In a way.
我喜欢巴伯先生和德克斯特先生
I like Mr. Barber and Mr. Dexter
也喜欢看电影的拍摄
and watching how a film is made, but…
但也有点失望
I feel a bit let down, too.
因为达格利什小姐吗
By Miss Dalgleish?
听上去很蠢 但
It sounds stupid, but…
我还以为我们能成为朋友呢
I thought we might become friends.
据说见到你最喜欢的明星可能是个错误
They say it can be a mistake to meet your favorite stars.
这次算是说对了
In this case, they’d be right.
*疯狂韵律 门在那里*
*Crazy rhythm, here’s the doorway*
*我走我的 你走你的*
*I go my way, you go your way…*
我也是
So do I.
你开心吗
Are you feeling happy?
是的 但还得辛苦一番呢
I am, but there’s work to be done.
越是辛苦 你就越开心
And the more hard work involved, the happier you’ll be.
你真了解我
Well, you know me already.
是的 我想享受茜玻的好运
And, yes, I mean to enjoy Sybbie’s good fortune.
我希望我们都能享受其中
I want us all to enjoy it.
恭喜 汤姆
Congratulations, Tom.
你算是成功地改变了自己
You’re a leopard who has successfully changed his spots.
*疯狂韵律 我也发了疯*
*Crazy rhythm, I’ve gone crazy, too…*
*疯狂韵律 我也发了疯*
*Crazy rhythm, I’ve gone crazy, too.*
它太快了
Ah, he’s too fast.
-再来 -不
– Another one. – Oh, no.
球呢
Where’s the ball?
它跑了
He’s gone.
打得好
Ah, good hit.
怎么样
Yes. How’s that?
乔治该去上♥床♥了 至少该准备了
George should be in bed, or at least on his way there.
你还有别的孩子吗
Do you have other children?
跟第二任丈夫生的女儿 卡罗琳
A daughter, Caroline, with my second husband.
乔治的父亲七年前死于了一场车祸
George’s father was killed in a car accident seven years ago,
就在乔治出生那天
on the day George was born.
他抱过了宝宝 然后死在了回家的路上
He held the baby in his arms and died on the way home.
天啊
My God.
他什么样
What was he like?
他很完美
He was perfect, really.
像童话里的王子一样帅气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!