but, Carson, could you move the telephone?
有点破坏画面了
It spoils it a bit.
很高兴你工作得这么开心
It’s lovely to see you enjoying your labors.
很高兴能…
It feels good to have a…
重归现实世界吗
Foothold in the real world again?
差不多吧
Something like that, yes.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
怎么了
What is it?
看啊
Look.
这是谁
Who is she?
是我当初年轻时 作为门童
That is the Lady Grantham I first went to work for
曾服务过的格兰瑟姆夫人
as a young hallboy wet behind the ears.
奶奶吗
Granny?
天啊
Heavens.
谢谢 卡森 可以让我们单独待会儿吗
Thank you, Carson. Could you leave us for a moment?
写了什么
What does it say?
“维奥莱特 我的爱”
“Violette, mon adorée.”
天啊
Gosh.
玛丽有只小羊羔
Mary had a little lamb.
它的羊毛白似雪
Its fleece was white as snow.
好了 斯特宾斯先生 准备好了吗
Right, Mr. Stubbins, are you ready?
不能准备得更好了 巴伯先生
As ready as I can be, Mr. Barber,
毕竟我无法控制隔音和布景
when I’ve not controlled the soundproofing or the set.
把德克斯特先生请过来吧
If we could have Mr. Dexter, please.

Guy?
台词呢
Where are the lines?
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.

No, no, no.
-谢谢 -站这里
– Thank you. – And here.
说话要跟着电影的节奏来
Now, time your speech to match the film.
不 别靠太近
No, no, no. Don’t lean in.
尽量保持头别动
And try not to move your head.
好吗
All right.
摇铃噤声
Ring the bell for silence!
准备
And…
开始录音
Rolling sound.
这不是安小姐吗
“Well, if it isn’t Lady Anne.
我就觉得你会找到我
“I thought you might find me.
现如今都没人会保密了
“No one can keep a secret these days.
容我提醒你 我挥霍的是我的未来
“May I remind you it’s my future to throw away.
不 等等 别走
No, wait. Don’t go.”

Cut.
很好
Well done.
达格利什小姐
Miss Dalgleish.
准备好了
Ready.
开拍
And action.
我就知道你会在这里
“I knew where you’d be.
我是来…
I only came to–”
等等 我在那里把头扭过去了
Hang on a minute. I turned me head round there.
-你… -是的
– You… – Oh, y-yes.
我写了这部分的台词 看
I-I’ve written a line to cover that. You see?
我是来阻止你挥霍你的未来
“I’ve only come to stop you throwing away your future.”
你说”未来”时扭头
You… y-you turn back on “future.”

Right.
开拍
And action.
我就知道你会在这里
“I knew where you’d be.
我是来阻止你挥霍你的未来
I’ve only come to stop you throwing away your future.”
大点声 达格利什小姐
Louder, Miss Dalgleish!
我不能待在这里 眼看你毁了自己
“I can’t stay and watch you ruin yourself.
-我必须走 -停
– Um, I must…” – Cut. Cut.
谢谢 莫娜 等一下好吗
Thank you, Myrna. Could I have a moment?
你没事吧
You all right?
这可怎么办
Now what?
斯特宾斯先生
Mr. Stubbins?
我是来录音的 巴伯先生 不是来施展神迹的
Oh, I am here to record sound, Mr. Barber, not to perform miracles.
她可不是安·厄斯金小姐
The Lady Anne Erskine she is not.
她不能改改口音
Couldn’t she just learn the accent a bit better
再来一次吗
and do it again?
这口音很多人学一辈子都学不好
People spend lives trying to learn this particular accent and failing.
乔治·萧伯纳还为此写了部剧呢
George Bernard Shaw wrote a play about it.
您可以做到 小姐
Uh, you could do it, milady.
德克斯特先生不就做到了
You saw how Mr. Dexter managed.
也没那么难吧
It can’t be that hard.
-但我不能 -什么
– But I couldn’t. – What?
你不会那口音吗
You couldn’t do the accent?
我觉得你会 你本来就会
I think you could. I think you do.
-但我不是演员 -莫娜算是演员吗
– But I’m not an actress. – Well, is Myrna an actress?
你想看她演《海达·高布乐》吗
Are you keen to see her Hedda Gabler?
即便如此
Even so.
试试吧
Look, just-just try it.
如果你不行 那我们恐怕得彻底歇业了
If you can’t do it, we’ll shut down, possibly for good.
如果你行 我们就能继续
If you can, you’ll allow us to keep going.
拜托了
Please.
达格利什小姐怎么办
How do we deal with Miss Dalgleish?
先让她回楼上吧
Oh, right now, um, get her back upstairs.
我们得知道这办法行不行
We need to know if this is gonna work.
我去吧
I’ll do that.
达格利什小姐
Miss Dalgleish?
-台词给您 小姐 -谢谢
– Here are the lines, milady. – Thank you.
真不知道我怎么会干起这个
I don’t know how I get myself into these things.
我就知道你会在这里
“I knew where you’d be.
我是来阻止你挥霍你的未来
“I’ve only come to stop you throwing away your future.
我不能待在这里 眼看你毁了自己
“I can’t stay and watch you ruin yourself.
我必须走
I must.”

And cut.
一起放一遍
Play them together.
这不是安小姐吗
Well, if it isn’t Lady Anne.
我就觉得你会找到我
I thought you might find me.
现如今都没人会保密了
No one can keep a secret these days.
我就知道你会在这里
I knew where you’d be.
我是来阻止你挥霍你的未来
I’ve only come to stop you throwing away your future.
容我提醒你 我挥霍的是我的未来
May I remind you it’s my future to throw away.
我不能待在这里 眼看你毁了自己
I can’t stay and watch you ruin yourself.
不 等等
No, wait.
别走
Don’t go.
我必须走
I must.
那最好是件道具
I do hope that was a prop.
是什么时候画的
When was it painted?
她又为什么是他的”爱”
And why was she his adored one?
因为她为他献身了吗
Because she granted the ultimate favor?
他们只相处了几日
They were only together for a few days.
你觉得可能吗
Does it sound likely?
爸爸就在九个月后出生只是个巧合吗
And it’s just a coincidence that Papa was born nine months later?
我觉得 她回家后
I expect, when she got home,
你爷爷见到她特别开心
your grandpapa was jolly pleased to see her.
总之 很显然
Anyway, what’s clear is
蒙米拉先生当时非常爱她
Monsieur de Montmirail was madly in love with her.
-他什么时候结婚的 -我知道 我查了
– When did he marry? – Oh, I know that. I looked him up.
他1870年结婚的
He married in 1870,
罗伯特出生五年后
five years after Robert was born.
而现任侯爵是1873年才出生的
And the present marquis arrived in 1873.
所以别♥墅♥算是送你奶奶的分手礼物
So the villa was a sort of parting gift to your grandmother
然后他就去找老婆了
before he looked around for a wife.
听上去是的
That’s what it sounds like.
显然是了
Evidently.
我要问问他
I’m gonna sound him out.
-对帕特莫太太怎么想 -不行
– About Mrs. Patmore. – You can’t.
怎么不行
I can.
你知道她有自己的房♥子
You know she’s got a house of her own.
而且她很孤单
You know she’s lonely.
这对我们都是条好出路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!