我从不失约 从不
I never break a promise. Never.
别担心
I don’t want you to worry about it.
我保证孩子受洗礼时会通知你的
I promise you I’ll send you an invitation to the baby’s christening.
穿丧衣去
Think about wearing black.
放了我太太 带我走
Let my wife go. Take me.
事实上 三个人我都要带走
Well, actually, Jack, I think I’m gonna take all three of you.
没信♥号♥♥
No visual.
我看到史达罗和奎恩 – 在我射程中 完毕
I got stavros and Quinn. – I have a clear line. Over.
重复 – 完毕 – 重复
Repeat. – Over. – Repeat.

Hyah!
屋顶上有狙击手
Sniper on the roof!

Aaah!

Hyah!
你玩完了 – 你确定?
You’re out of the game. – You sure?
飞起来了 进车了
He’s up. He’s in!
那可算是五分球
I would have to call that a five-pointer.

Hey!
我太太呢?- 我不懂你说什么
Where’s my wife? – I don’t know what you’re talking about, man.
叫警♥察♥
LA policia.
杰克呢?杰克在哪?
Jack? Where’s Jack?
别担心 凯瑟琳 没事的
Don’t worry Kathryn. Everything will be fine.
你们是谁?
Who are you people?
走开
Move.
杰克来了 按计划行事
Jack’s coming. Take care of business.
让他慌乱无措
I don’t want him to know what day it is.
晚安 我在找个叫…
Buona sera, friar. I’m looking for a guy named…

Shh.
我没见过这种墙
I’ve never seen walls like this.
这是什么?
What is this?
兄弟们的骨头
The bones of my brothers.
你是亚兹兄弟的朋友
You are a friend of brother yaz.
他帮了我们很多忙 包括最先进的电脑主机
He has done many favors for our order, including a mainframe processor…
看见了才会相信
That must be seen to be believed.
你好 – 你好
What’s up? – What’s up?
他是瑞葛洛兄弟 朗米勒兄弟
This is my brother regulo and my brother ramulu.
我朋友奎恩
This is my brother Quinn.
他们已经收集了五百多年的资料
These monks have been collecting information on Rome for 500 years.
电脑系统都更新了 电脑修士
This system has been really updated. Cybermonks.
你找到的处方笺 正在追踪
That prescription label you found? He’s tracin’ it right now.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
但是 这是什么?
Ma che cos’é questo?
这什么意思?谁有过这种情况?
Che significa? Chi ce I’ha messo?
哦 呃…
Oh. Uh…
网络中毒总是难免的
Internet.
大约27位医生开过同样的处方…
Some 27 doctors prescribed this same medication…
在过去的几天里
In the last few days.
但是 会发生什么?
Ma che cosa succede?
有消息传入 – 电脑能接受吗?
It’s an outside signal. – Is it going to crash?
到底从哪来的资料?
Where in heaven did that come from?
让我来?
May I?
有消息传入
Incoming message.
“多谢支持 杰克”
“Thanks for the blessing. Jack.”
他就在附近
He’s down there somewhere.
这些古董很值钱的
Man! These antiques are worth a fortune!
我是说精神价值
In the spiritual sense.
我们在台伯河下
We are now under the tiber river.
这些隧♥道♥筑在岛下
This branch of the tunnel will lead down to the island of tiberi.
是唯一不经过桥就可以通到医院的路
It’s the only way to get to the hospital without using the bridge.
桥上都是史达罗手下
So that’s where stavros will place his men.
祝好运 – 祝好运 – 谢谢
Good luck. – Yes. Good luck. – Thank you, brothers.
网上再聊了
Catch you on the Internet, my brothers.
发电子邮件给我
I’ll wait for your e-mail.
好 用力 用力
Okay, push. Push!
对了 就是那样 用力
Okay. Like that. Push! Push!
可恶 卡住了
Damn! It’s stuck!
也许我带了什么 – 有什么?
Maybe I have something in my pocket. – What do you have?
那是什么?- 我的幸运币和雷♥管♥
What’s that? – My lucky coin, and my lucky detonator,
还有幸运塑胶炸♥药♥
and my lucky plastic explosive.
森泰斯 – 没错 非常好用
Semtex. – That’s the stuff. Handier than duct tape.
随时准备
Preparation, my friend.
以免不时之需 什么都需事前准备
You gotta have the right tool for the job. You gotta be prepared for anything.
糟糕 线不够长 – 嗯?
Damn! Not enough wire. – Huh?
“事前准备” 是吗?- 等一下
“Preparation”, huh? – Hold on.
找块石头
Let’s find a rock.
你不介意吧?这是做善事 谢了
You don’t mind, do you, man? It’s for a good cause. Thanks.
篮外空心
Oops. Air ball.
你该多练习
You need practice, man.
我讨厌练习 但绝不会失误两次
I hate practice, but I never miss twice, brother.
哦 我的宝贝
Oh… my baby.
他在岛上了
He’s on the island.
当然啦
Of course he is.
等一下 给我六十秒
I need time. Give me 60 seconds.
然后宰了她们
Then kill both the women.
爬上去
Up there.
快 快 快
Go. Go. Go.
当心 别躺着进医院
Hey, be careful. You gonna wind up in the hospital.
你们听到什么了吗?
Did you hear something?
在哪里?- 那里
Where? – Up there.
嗨 嗨… 啊
Hey! Hey… Agh!
是我 是我
It’s me! It’s me!
是你啊
It’s you! It’s you!
快走
Come on.
这医院太安静了
This hospital is awfully quiet!
交给你了
You take care of it.
在这里 快来
They’re over here! I heard them! Go!
你站着干嘛?
Marco, what are you doing just standing…
医院内请勿奔跑
This is a hospital. No running, please.
嘘 安静
Shh! Quiet.
我帮你下来
Let me help you down.
杰克?
Jack?
这是… 怎么回事?
What’s go… what’s going on?
不 她救了我
No, Jack! She saved me.
他们说你死了
They said you were dead.
没事了 我在这里
It’s okay. I’m here.
嗯 – 我在这里
Mm-hmm. – I’m here.
没事了
It’s okay.
史达罗 他在哪里?
Stavros. Where is he?
我们儿子呢?
Where’s our son?

Aaaah!
我儿子呢?- 我知道在哪里
Where’s my son? – I know where they are.
去找你儿子 我照顾她
You go get your boy. I’ll take care of her.
谢谢
Thank you.
你欠我一回
You owe me.
丢下枪 否则不玩了
Get rid of it, or the party’s over.
杰克…
You know, Jack…
能叫你杰克吗?
I can call you “Jack,” can’t I?
你现在都睡不安稳吧?
I bet you there’s not a single night you can close your eyes tight enough…
看在我儿子的面上
Without seeing my little boy’s face.
我给你个机会救你儿子
I’m going to give you a chance to save your son.
你没死 儿子就还给你
If you live today, you’ll get to know your son.
你死了 我把他当儿子养
And if you don’t, I’ll raise him as my own.
人很强壮没错
You know, men are strong, Jack,
但老虎更强
but the tiger is stronger.
注意脚下
Watch your step, Jack.
踩下地雷没关系
You know, nothing wrong with stepping on a mine.
抬起脚时就完了
It’s stepping off that counts.

Hah!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
过来 过来
Hyah! Hyah!
来啊
Hyah!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!