这需要个枪套
You gonna need a holster for that gun.
这些都不错 – 你会开飞机吗?
Oh, these are nice. – Can you fly a plane?
技术很好 但是我不开
Like a bird. But my ass is staying on the ground, brother.
毒气弹目前大特♥价♥
I’m havin’ a sale on new gas grenades.
你付现金么?- 先欠着
You bring cash? – I’ll pay you later.
七天后才能取货 非常感谢
Oops. I just declared a seven-day cooling-off period. Thank you very much.
你可以相信我 – 抱歉 免谈 你出局了
You know I’m good for it. – Sorry, brother. You outta the game.
死人有什么信用
Dead men don’t get credit.
我给你三个美国银行的帐户
I’ll give you three C.I.A. Bank account numbers.
收到货后
When I get the merchandise,
我就给你密♥码♥
I’ll give you the access codes.
我不知道
I don’t know, man.
你总是麻烦缠身
I look at you I see nothing but trouble.
管他的 我喜欢麻烦
What the hell. I kinda like trouble.
什么意思 不用降落伞?
What do you mean, “no parachute”?
我的发明比降落伞好
My creation is better than a parachute.
确定这个能用?- 当然
Now, are you sure this works? – Of course it works.
你确定?- 当然
You’re sure? – of course!
绝没问题 – 是吗?
I’m positive it works. – Yeah?
是的 如果你死了 我全额退款
Yeah. Look, you die, you get a full refund.
相信我
Trust me.
祝好运 – 谢了
Good luck. – Thanks.
我要杀了你
I’m gonna murder you!
手伸给我 – 给你脚行么?
Give me a hand here. – How about a foot?
你就这点本事么?
Is that the best you can do?
试试别的 – 宝贝 那是爱
Let’s try something else. – That’s love, baby.
手别乱摸
Hey! Watch your hands!
这才叫暧昧呢
Now, that’s what I call “hang time.”
搞什么啊?你疯了吗?
What’s wrong with you? Are you nuts?
你比我的美发师还疯狂
You’re crazy, man. You’re crazier than my hairstylist.
你之前测试过吗?- 不必试 我发明的
Did you test it? Did you? – I don’t need to test it. I built it!
店里见了
I’ll see you back at the shop.
或许我会告诉你银行密♥码♥的
And maybe I’ll give you the access codes.
“或许”是啥意思?
What do you mean “maybe”?
相信我 – 去死吧
Trust me. – Bite me!
凯瑟琳 我来了
Yes, Kathryn. I’m coming.
马上
One moment.
趴下 – 靠近他
Stay down! – Get up on him!
罗马纳沃纳酒店
…Hotel navona in Rome.
你的孩子明天出生
Your baby’s due tomorrow.
你听他的心跳 别迟到
That’s his heartbeat. Listen, don’t be late.
别开这辆车 又巅又晃的
Oh, I wouldn’t take this car. It rides a bit bumpy.
很高兴见你无恙
Oh, I’m glad to see you can still play.
建议你住进罗马纳沃纳酒店
You know, if I were you, I’d check into the hotel navona in Rome.
你的孩子明天出生
Your baby’s due tomorrow.
听听孩子的心跳
That’s his heartbeat.
别迟到 别开这辆车
Listen, don’t be late. Oh, I wouldn’t take this car.
又巅又晃的 很高兴你无恙
It rides a bit bumpy. Oh, I’m glad to see you can still play.
建议你住进罗马纳沃纳酒店
You know, if I were you, I’d check into the hotel navona in Rome.
你孩子明天出生
Your baby’s due tomorrow.
听听他的心跳
That’s his heartbeat.
别迟到 别开这辆车
Listen, don’t be late. Oh, I wouldn’t take this car.
又巅又晃的
It rides a bit bumpy.
别刮坏了车漆
Oops! Don’t spoil the paint job.
谢了 – 别谢 我是为了我的货款
Thanks. – “Thanks”? I’m just protecting my investment.
这对我而言太危险了
Dude, this is a little too dangerous for me.
现在就告诉我密♥码♥吧
I want the numbers. I want ’em now.
这车装了炸♥弹♥ 我要交通工具去罗马
This car is rigged. I need transportation to Rome.
交通工具?
Transportation, you say?
这一带我很熟
I have some connections in this area.
我什么车都偷得到
I told you. If they can make it, I can steal it.
那你干嘛不偷辆大车?- 避免引人注意
Why didn’t you steal something bigger? – I figured you’d want to blend in.
就像你的穿着 – 怎么了?
So that explains your clothes. – What’s wrong with my clothes?
像戴耳环的红葡萄
You look like a carrot with earrings.
脚踏车 别挡路
Damn bicycles. Get out of the way!
嗨 – 挡住路了
Hey! – You’re blockin’ the Lane!
我找到他们了
I picked them up.
正走高速路去罗马
They’re entering the autostrada to Rome.
符合我们的情报
That checks with our latest information.
奎恩的妻子在瑞吉旅馆
Quinn’s wife is now reported to be at the hotel Regina.
好极了 他上路了
Splendid. We’ve got a game going.
我好爱你
Oh, I love you so much.
罗马的每个女人你都爱
Oh, you love everybody in Rome.
而且你是一名很棒的舞蹈家
And you’re a wonderful dancer.
把它带到酒店的后门 – 有奎恩的信吗?
Bring it around to the rear of the hotel. – Anything for Jack Quinn?
是的 先生 在这儿
Si, signore. Right here.
谢了 – 你去酒店的后门
Thanks. – Yes, come to the back of the hotel.
我们会有服务员去那里找你
We’ll have the bellman there to meet you. Si.
前台转交给你的
This was waitin’ for you at the front desk, Quinn.
看来不是炸♥弹♥
Well, it’s not a bomb.
也许是密♥码♥
Maybe it’s the access codes.
你该付款了
I would love to get paid.
那些账户是假的 空的
Those bank accounts are fronts. Empty.
我早料到了 为什么骗我?
That figures, Quinn. Why you lyin’ to me?
或许殖民地也是假的 对吗?
I bet the colony doesn’t even exist, does it?
此事与殖民地无关 – 这是什么?
It’s not about the colony. – What the hell is this?
我儿子的超声波图像
A sonogram of my son.
我儿子在史达罗手中
Stavros has my boy.
你回安特卫普吧
You go back to Antwerp.
我会付款 我会还债的
I’ll get your money, I pay my debts.
奎恩 别还我钱了
Quinn, keep your money.
怎么不早告诉我?
Why you didn’t tell me this before?
你怎么会在乎?你只管自己
What do you care? You always play defense, right?
该我出场了
It’s time to get off the bench.
管好自己才能管闲事
The best defense is a strong offense.
对吗? – 对
Right? – Right.
史达罗正占上风
Stavros has been making the rules.
不赶紧行动我的妻儿就死定了
If we play his game, my wife and son are dead.
你要发电子邮件?
You’re gonna send an e-mail message?
会被情报局截获的
That’s going to be intercepted by every agency in Europe.
有计划么?- 没有
What’s the plan? – I don’t have one.
但史达罗不知情
But stavros doesn’t know that,
他会揣测我的行动
so he’ll do what he thinks I would do.
他会赴约
So he has to check it out.
就能带我们找到凯瑟琳
And when he does, it’ll take us right to Kathryn.
史达罗 你看看
Stavros. Look at this.
奎恩很聪明
Ah. Quinn’s clever.
也很敏锐
A very sensitive man.
可惜立场不同
Another time, another place.
太迟了
It’s just too late.
我带你去医院
I’m takin’ you to the hospital.
那里比较安全
You’ll be safer there.
听到了 已就位
I copy that. I’m in position.
你看看 – 我被挡住了 重复…
Here, sir. Give a look. – I am blocked. Repeat…
像马戏团啊 全到齐了
this is a circus. Everybody’s here.
那是摩萨德(以色列情报部门)
There’s the Mossad.
意大利情报局 – 这里没什么
Some local boys on the corner. – Nothing here.
军队都出动了
Even the carabinieri.
天啊 全到齐了
Holy cow. It’s a full house.
行人怎么样?
How’s pedestrians?
抱歉 抱歉 – 快走开
Pardon me. Pardon me. – Hey, keep movin’ buddy.

Whew!
看来计划没成功
So, um, it seems your plan isn’t working.
耐心点 他会来的
Patience. He’ll be here.
若要帮忙 我有个兄弟
If we need help, I have a brother.
你有兄弟?- 对 在圣克莱门特教堂
You have a brother? – Yes, I have a brother… the St. clemente chapel.
奎恩 那是陷阱
Quinn, no! That’s what he wants!
凯瑟琳
Kathryn!

No!
你知道的 杰克
You know somethin’, Jack?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!