他肯定知道真正原因
They must know something about the shoot-down.
再看一次卫星图像
Let’s reexamine the satellite images.
定格 那是什么?- 阴影
Hold it there. What’s that? – Look. It’s a shadow.
对了 侦测系统
Bingo! An awac.
不 是一架F4战机
No, an f-4 weasel.
电脑重新模拟假设情况
Recreate the computer simulation to include this new possibility.
若他们飞得够近 能逃过侦测器
If it flew close enough, it might be hidden from their scanners.
朝鲜雷达侦测到了F4战机
North Koreans pick up the f-4 on radar…
却射中了民航机
But shoot down the passenger jet.
美国是利用民航机做掩护
The Americans were using the jumbo jet as cover…
测试战机的隐身性能
For a data recon on a weapons test.
朝鲜中了美国人的圈套
They were set up so the Americans could eavesdrop on a military base.
匪夷所思 干得好 杰克
Inspired. Nice call, Jack.
水下镭射网
Underwater lasers.
镭射
Lasers.
在水面以下一公尺
Starting one meter below the surface,
镭射网可摧毁一切物体
interlocking lasers destroy anything they contact.
逃过了镭射还有很多严密的防范措施
The lasers don’t get you, the undertow will. They’ve thought of everything, Jack.
没人逃走过?一个都没有么?
No one ever escaped? No one?
没有
No one.
上回有个叫拜斯的…
The last one to try was a chap named Brice…
当时还没装镭射
This was before the lasers were installed.
他没撑过48小时
Poor fellow didn’t survive 48 hours.
他的监护人杀了他
His guardian took care of him.
每个人都有监护人
Each resident is assigned a guardian.
没人知道他们的监护人是谁
Never know who he is.
监护人的工作是观察态度 行为
It’s the guardian’s job to observe his assignment’s atlitude, behavior
能力等各方面
production that sort of thing.
若有人企图逃走
If a resident escapes,
监护人负责杀了他
the guardian is sent to terminate him.
为什么这么久了没人知道这地方?
How did you hide this place for so long?
防侦测设备
Masking devices.
我们隐形了
We’re virtually invisible.
凯瑟琳?凯瑟琳?
Hello, Kathryn. Kathryn?
喂?
H-hello?
希望没打扰到你
Uh, I hope I’m not disturbing you.
谈谈好么?
Can we talk?

Yes.
我是罗马画廊的玛利亚·翠菲奥丽
This is Maria trifioli from the galleria luna in Rome.
上周我们通过话
We spoke last week.
好消息
Wonderful news.
我们将安排你的作品展出
We’d like to arrange an exhibition of your sculptures.
很惊讶吧?
You are surprised, yes?
我理解
I understand.
我明早派人给你送机票去
I’ll tell you what. I’ll send you a plane ticket by messenger in the morning.
五分钟内回房♥间报到
You have 5 minutes to check in at your cottages, gentlemen.
我们进去吧
Let’s go inside.
七 六 五
Seven six five
四 三 二 一…
Four three two one…
奎恩 谢谢
Thank you, Mr. Quinn.
暂时请勿离开
Please remain in contact until cleared.
镭射关上了
Lasers have been disengaged.
收到
Roger!
都过来
Come around!
好了 都捞起来了
Okay, all in.
女士 请付1万4千里拉 谢谢
E signora e quattordicimila lire per piacere. Grazie.
我是玛利亚·翠菲奥丽 我们通过话
Hi. I’m Maria trifioli. We spoke on the phone.
是的 – 谢谢你应邀前来
Yes. – Well, I’m glad you accepted our proposal.
我很高兴
I’m flattered.
你们真慷慨 但我不…
It’s very generous but you know it will be so difficult for me to…
你不想在此展出?有别处邀请你展出?
you mean you don’t want to show your work here? You have other offers?
不 只是四个月前我丈夫才…
No. It’s been only four months since my husband…
我知道这很不幸
it must be hard for you I know
但何不开启人生的另一篇章
but perhaps this will open a new chapter in your life.
不 问题是搬过来
No, the problem is moving to Rome.
我必须卖♥♥掉房♥子 罗马物价很高
I’d have to sell the cottage. Rome is so expensive.
跟我们一起住瑞吉酒店 我们有很多房♥间
You must stay with us in the Regina. We have plenty of room.
我保证你和孩子在罗马 会受到最好的照顾
and I’ll make sure you and the baby have nothing but the best care in Rome.
今晚你会见到画廊的主人
Tonight you’ll meet the gallery owner.
他已等待很久了
He’s been waiting a long time to meet you.
这看起来像是史达罗的作为
This has all the earmarks of a stavros operation.
证实了先前有关史达罗活动的情报
It confirms our earlier intelligence regarding stavros’ current activities.
我们要知道是谁雇佣他
What we need to know is, who is paying for his talents.
因此我们急于知道你们的分♥析♥
In view of this, we anxiously await your analysis of this event.
奇怪的是没人声明负责
What’s unusual is no one’s claimed responsibility.
地点:巴塞罗那
Location: Barcelona.
阿尔及利亚人最近常在那里活动
The Algerians have been flexing muscle there recently.
他们请不起史达罗
The Algerians can’t afford stavros.
也许是私人恩怨
Maybe it’s personal vengeance.
史达罗向来独来独往
Stavros working on his own.
这不是他的作风 为什么要这么做?
That’s not his style. Why would he?
可能是疯子所为 偶发事件
Suppose it was some psycho, a random act.
几个组织在西班牙活动 杰克 你认为呢?
Several groups have been active lately in Spain. What do you think Jack?
杰克?
Jack?
我们在等你的意见
Jack, we’re awaiting your comment.
那不是史达罗 是有人在模仿他
It’s not sta… stavros. It’s a copycat.
我也曾有机会杀掉史达罗 但也失败了
I had my chance at stavros. I also failed.
他是我未偿清的债
He is my last unpaid debt.
他四处活动 我却被困在这岛上
Now he’s running around loose and I’m stuck on this rock.
你是我们的希望 最后一个…
You were our last great hope, the last one still playing the game…
能击败他的人
Who was good enough to get him.
他对这里知道多少?- 我们不确定
What does he know about this place? – We’re not sure.
所以他才那么危险
That’s why he’s so dangerous.
各地都有人聘用他
Agencies around the world used his services…
棘手的任务都会找他
When they needed someone with the stomach for difficult work.
真讽刺 当同一立场时 他是英雄
It’s ironic, really. When he was our ally, he was considered heroic.
反之即成坏蛋
Now he works for someone else, he’s a scalawag.
事实上 他是与众不同
Let’s face it, he’s fallen out of fashion.
我很抱歉要送走你美丽的天鹅了
I’m afraid we’ve, uh, had to part with your beautiful swan.
我是以双倍高价售出的
I took the liberty of, uh, doubling the price.
我丈夫喜欢那天鹅
My husband loved that swan.
他认为那是头牛
He thought it was a cow.

Yaaah!

Yeah.
五分钟内回房♥间报到
You have five minutes to check in at your cottages, gentlemen.
五 四 三 二…
Five, four, three, two…
奎恩 谢谢
Thank you, Mr. Quinn.
走吧 – 镭射关了
Get moving! – Lasers is down.
好 走吧
All right, let’s go.
上路了
On our way!
哇哦
Whoo!
亨利 来帮我弄缆绳
Henri, I need help with these cables.
要怎么弄?
Henri, what can we do here?
我看到了 放松点 – 拉
Yeah, I see it. Give me some slack. – Pull!
什么?嗨
What? Hey!
有降落伞?- 有
Do you have a parachute? – Yes!
各位 系上安全带
Gentlemen, fasten your seat belts.
我们就要降落了
We’ll be landing soon.
谁是他的监护人?
Who is his guardian?
嘭 – 见鬼 你从哪儿冒出来的?
Boo – Damn, where’d you come from?
听说他们让你消失了
I heard they made you disappear.
我要买♥♥货
I need merchandise.
抱歉 晚上关门了
Sorry. I’m closed for the night.
门开了
You’re open now.
谈谈吧
Let’s talk.
我需要些有意思的玩具
I need some mean toys.
有种新产品你会喜欢
I got somethin’ new here you’re gonna love.
将使你所向无敌 我保证
It’ll make you the baddest boy on the block. Guaranteed.
看看这个
Check this out.
镭射瞄准 全自动
Laser sight, fully automatic.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!