多好的晚上干这事
What a night to do this.
必须是今晚
It had to be tonight.
有点不对啊
This is way too easy.
进入射程 我已瞄准史达罗
He’s in my sights. I have clear coverage on him.
准备开枪
Ready to fire.
那不是史达罗 他是左撇子
That’s not stavros! He’s a lefty!
史达罗是左撇子 – 长官?
Stavros is a lefty! – Sir?
那不是他
It’s not him!
司机 找司机
The driver! Find the driver!
地面搜索
En route to ground position.
上 兄弟们 快上
Come on my friends! Come on!
快 我们走吧 很好
Come on! Here we go! That’s right!
监视各出口
We’re securing the exits.
找到他了 – 收到
I got him. – Roger.
在虎笼旁 那女的是谁?她在藏什么东西
At the tiger cage. Who’s the woman? She’s hiding something.
可能是炸♥弹♥
It could be a bomb.
天啊
My God.
我瞄准了 D1
I’ve locked on, delta one.
D2及D5已就位
Delta two and five in position, sir.
准备逮捕他
We’re ready to take him.
准备行动
Ready to move in.
D1 等候你的命令
Delta one, I’m waiting for your command.
你有机会杀他 你等什么?
You have your shot. What are you waiting for?
史达罗逃了
Stavros is on the move!
快走开 – 太迟了
Clear out! Clear out! – Too late, clown boy.
进入三号♥位
Move into position, three!

Whoa!

Aaah!

Aaaah!
他母亲告诉我…
His mother told me…
他最心爱的事情是…
That his favorite thing in the world used to be…
在周末时骑他的小马
When he’d go riding his little pony on the weekends.
他喜欢骑小木马
He loved riding that little horse.
小马♥会♥想念我儿子
Little horse gonna miss my boy.
我是职业杀手
I am a professional, Quinn.
我杀人 心狠手辣
I’ve killed. I’ve killed a lot.
我杀的混♥蛋♥
But most of the bastards I’ve killed…
多半该死
Deserved to die.
但我儿子才六岁
My little boy was six years old, mister.
我儿子才六岁
My little boy was six years old.
这下我们结仇了
Now that makes it personal mister.
殖民地居民候选人
Candidate for colony residency.
奎恩 杰克·保罗
Quinn, Jack Paul.
生于1959年
Born: 1959.
22岁进入外勤组
Entered foreign service at 22.
特殊训练:爆破 追踪 反操控心理学
Advanced training: Demolitions, tracking, psychological countermeasures.
专长:反恐行动
Speciality: Antiterrorism.
最后任务:缉捕史达罗
Last assignment: Stavros acquisition.
播放A19录影带
Video segment: A-19.
安特卫普任务
Antwerp interdiction.
奎恩有机会下手
Agent Quinn achieved clean opportunity to acquire Alpha,
却让目标溜走
but target Alpha escaped.
你心软了 心软的探员是负担
You went soft. Soft agents are a liability.
但由于你的技能 将派往殖民地居住
But because of your skills, you’ve been assigned to the colony.

No!
如果你不愿合作 你还有个选择
If you fail to cooperate, Mr. Quinn, you have an alternative.
用神经毒素安乐死
Nerve gas is quite painless, but effective.
还有什么困扰?反正你已经死了
But why bother? You’re dead already.
你太太与外界已获悉了你的噩耗
At least that’s what your wife and the rest of the world have been told.
若想活命 请将拇指按在扫描器上
If you wish to live, just put your thumbprint on the scanner next to the TV.
十 九 八 七 六
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six
五 四 三 二…
five, four, three, two…
身份已证实
Identity confirmed.
谢谢奎恩先生
Thank you, Mr. Quinn.
呀 – 有那么糟吗…
Yaaaaah! – Now, about…
杰克 很高兴你加入
Jack. Glad you decided to join us.
我是艾立斯 – 知名的”泰斯”
Alex goldsmythe. – The tax man.
你六年前就死了
You were killed s-s-six years ago.
天 已经六年了?
God! It’s been six years already?
好吧
Oh, well…
上车 大家等着见你呢
Climb on board. Some friends are waiting to meet you.
各位
Gentlemen.
来见见大名鼎鼎的杰克·奎恩
Come and meet the famed Jack Quinn.
摩西·黎凡特 黎巴嫩丧生
Moishe levant. You died in Lebanon.
确切地说是贝鲁特
Beirut, actually.
你们… 都是中情局干员
Everybody… All agents…
或是退休的干员
Or ex-agents.
或是从前的对手
Or ex-enemies.
死了可惜
We’re too valuable to kill
放走又危险
and too dangerous to set free.
欢迎光临殖民地
Welcome to the colony.
奎恩 – 司塔尔
Quinn. – Staal.
我知道
I understand.
住手 – 不准用暴♥力♥
Don’t! – This violence is not approved!
我想我在图兹拉把他杀死了 – 看来没有
I thought I killed him in tuzla. – Apparently, not well enough.
我讨厌他
I really dislike that man.
杰克 随时都要带着
Jack, you must wear this at all times.
是呼叫器也是手表
Simple device, really. Part pager, part timer.
通知你去哪里 待多久
Lets you know where to be and for how long.
听到呼叫必须回应
When you hear it signal, you must respond.
我们是智囊团
We’re a think tank, Jack.
拥有世界各地的资讯
We’re linked into every law enforcement database in the world.
分♥析♥恐怖行动…
We analyze terrorist incidents…
提供给有关政♥府♥
And recommend responses to our client governments.
我们是全球恐怖活动的最后防线
We are the last line of defense against global terrorism,
我们是个秘密组织
and nobody even knows we exist.
今天有什么新鲜事?
Ah. What’s on the menu for today?
这是747飞机的残骸…
What you’re seeing is the wreckage of a global air 747…
由旧金山飞往首尔
En route from San Francisco to seoul, South Korea.
系统目前模拟失事经过
Our image generator is interpreting signals from the crash site.
戴上耳机 手放在扫描器上
Headset on. Hand on the scanner at all times.
注意 刚收到华盛顿的信♥号♥♥
Attention. We have a feed coming in from Washington, D.C.
我代表国务卿声明
I have a brief statement from the secretary concerning the global air tragedy,
将不回答问题
but I won’t be taking any questions.
机上176名乘客 无一生还
Of the 176 passengers onboard the flight, there are no survivors.
中情局指出这是朝鲜的…
The C.I.A. Is reporting the plane was downed by the north Koreans…
恐怖袭击行为
In an unprovoked and deliberate terrorist attack.
国务卿同意了这一观点
The secretary stands by this assessment and will hold a briefing later this evening…
并将发表声明
Regarding the United States’ response.
朝鲜否认指控
The Koreans are denying responsibility,
总统正与友邦磋商
while the American president consults his allies.
杰克 你是否有用…
Jack, your continued usefulness…
全看你是否能解决危机
Depends on your ability to analyze and interpret incoming data during times of crisis.
这是殖民地存在的目的
This is the colony’s reason to exist, Jack.
谢谢
Thank you.
可能是机件故障所造成的
The plane explodes from internal malfunction.
瞬间 爆♥炸♥
Very fast. It’s gone.
我们收到该机的
We’ve just intercepted a transmission…
通话记录
Of global 277’s cockpit voice recorder.
呼叫中心 不明飞机在航道上
Pacific center, we’ve got unscheduled traffic at heading three-two-niner…
天哪
My my.
真没想到
Not a pleasant prospect,
朝鲜科技这么进步
the Koreans having that technology.
有其他假设吗?
Anyone with an alternative?
有吗?
Anyone?
将呈报分♥析♥结果
Analysis confirms the report. Moishe.
你们确定么?
You buy it?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
他在说谎
He’s lying.
他企图掩盖真♥相♥
He’s covering something up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!