Luckily for you, I’m not one of those niggas.
噢 真的
Oh, really?
-那你是哪种 -我也不知道
-What are you, then? -I don’t know.
我只是 我只是个特别黑的黑人 对吗
I’m just–I’m black as fuck, right?
我也不知道 呃 就是我已经习惯听到别人说
I don’t know, uh, I guess I’m just used to hearing that, uh,
黑人只听这种音乐 黑人不会做这个不会做那个
niggas don’t listen to this, niggas don’t do that,
黑人进不去大学 除非他们篮球打得好
niggas don’t go to college unless they play ball or whatever.
是时候面对了 我和其他黑人不一样
It’s just time to accept it. I’m just not one of those niggas.
恩 那我也不一样
Well, me neither then.
因为我也要读大学
‘Cause I’m going to college.
就是得先通过普通教育课程考试
Just gotta get my GED first.
-你今天就是在学这个 -嗯哼 是的
-That’s what you were studying for. -Mm-hmm. Yeah.
如果我通过了
If I pass,
我就先去埃尔卡密诺学院或者桑塔莫妮卡学院
I’ll go to El Camino or Santa Monica or something.
然后转到加州州立大学明桂山分校或者北岭分校
Transfer to Dominguez or Northridge.
你对自己期望值不应该这么低
Well, you shouldn’t sell yourself short.
你可以进更好的学校
You could do better.
你根本不了解我 怎么就这么说
You hardly know me. So how can you say that?
我看得出来
I can just tell.
不要把别人对你的期望当做你自己的目标
You shouldn’t settle for what’s expected.
不要像多姆一样 对吗
Like Dom, right?
我…
I–
我可没这么说
I didn’t say that.
别装滑头
Don’t try and be slick.
我知道你不喜欢多姆
You’re trying to block him.
所以 你们两个…
So, you two–
-你 你们 -我们之间很复杂
-Y-You guys -It’s complicated.
但是相信我 你和他不一样
But trust me, he’s got nothing on you.
估计女生们都
You probably got all the
排着队邀请你和她们一起去舞会吧
girls lined up asking you to prom and shit.
-你是在笑我吗 -没 没有
You making fun of me? N-No.
对不起
I’m sorry.
嘿 我也没去舞会
Hey, I didn’t go to my prom.
-你没去 -没去
You didn’t go to your prom? Seriously.
只有一个男生邀请我了
I had one guy ask me–
安东尼·戴维斯 结果还他妈放我鸽子
Anthony Davis–and he fucking stood me up.
没去成舞会我一点都不难过
I didn’t even care about missing prom.
第二天没去成”六旗游乐园”我倒是很火
I was more mad about not going to Six Flags the next day.
我朋友都有男生陪着 所以我不想一个人去
All my friends had dates. I didn’t want to go alone.
你想和我去舞会么
Would you want to go to prom with me?
我是说 我…
I mean, I–
我知道我这人并不多才多艺 不过…
I know that I’m not complicated or–But–
我只是学习任务太重了
It’s just with studying and all,
我没时间去
I don’t think I’ll have time.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
如果我辅♥导♥你学习呢 如果你通过考试了呢
What if I helped you study? And what if you passed the GED?
你到时候会和我一起去吗
Would you go with me then?
我会考虑的
I’ll think about it.
好
Okay.
噢 妈的 噢 妈的
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
三个字 操 了 没
Three words. Did you fuck?
-噢 小子 你胆子也太小了 -拜托
-Oh man, you’re a pussy, nigga. -Come on, man.
她让我摸她胸 还让我用手干♥她♥了
She let me feel her titties and finger-bang her.
-胡说 -我是说真的 没骗你
-Bullshit. No, I’m dead-ass serious.
-不信就闻一下 -我什么都没闻到
Smell my fingers. I don’t smell shit.
-只有面霜的味道 -那是因为你从来没闻过女人下面
Just cream. You never smelled pussy before.
等等 我闻过
Wait. I have.
什么都没有
I don’t smell shit.
看 她也什么都没闻到
See, she don’t smell shit either.
那是因为你只闻过你自己下面
‘Cause you only know your pussy.
就是
Exactly!
-等 等 等 慢着 -呃 呃
-Wait, wait, wait. Hold it. -Whoa, whoa.
等一下 你们两个回去 一次一个再走一次
Wait a minute. You two go back through, one at a time.
一次一个
One at a time.
你今天怎么回事 拜托
What’s getting into you? Come on.
嘿 嘿 冷静
Hey, hey. Calm down.
你走吧 其他人后退
Go. Everybody else wait. Turn around, go back.
我们今天要搜身 机器坏了
We gotta do pat-downs. The machine is broke.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
噢 妈的 噢 该死
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
-唷唷 -噢 该死
Yo, yo, yo. Oh, shit!
怎么了 怎么了
What’s wrong? What?
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
操 这是真枪吗
Fuck! Is that real?
小子 你从哪里搞到这些的
Boy, how’d you get this shit?
我他妈也不知道 吉布 我什么都不知道
I have no fucking clue, Jib. No fucking clue.
你不知道他妈是什么意思
What do you mean you don’t have a fucking clue?
我完全不知道这把枪还有毒品
I have no fucking clue where that gun came from.
是从哪里冒出来的
Or the drugs.
把武器放下
Drop your weapons!
赶紧出去 快点 走
Get the fuck outta here. Let’s move. Go!
昨天晚上在那个该死的派对上
Last night at–at the fucking party.
那个派对 多姆把这些装到我包里的 肯定是他
At the party. Dom put that shit in my bag. Had to be.
好吧 我们得赶紧把它处理掉 扔了
Well, we gotta get rid of it then. You know? Dump it, or–
或者交给警♥察♥ 恩 交给警♥察♥吧
Or take it to the police. Yeah. Let’s take it to the police.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
三个黑人带着一个装满毒品和一把枪的包…
You want three niggas to take a bag full of dope and a gun…
去他妈的警♥察♥局报道
to the fucking police station?
我们就是跳进黄河也洗不清啊 恩
Like, “Here you go”? N–
还有 你不会以为多姆傻到不知道是谁报♥警♥的吧
And–And you don’t expect Dom to find out who snitched?
那你说怎么办
-Well, what do you wanna do with it?
唷 这东西好重
-Yo, that’s a lot of weight.
估计有二三十包 我不知道
It’s like 20, 30 keys. I don’t know.
-反正就是好多 -我不知道 蒂格
-It’s a lot of shit, right? -I don’t know, Dig.
我对这行一点都不了解
I don’t know anything about this shit.
我只知道杰伊把钱给了勒布朗
All I know is Jeezy paid LeBron
还有杰把钱给了德维恩·韦德
and Jay paid Dwyane Wade.
什么 他说的是毒品
What? He was talking about dope?
妈的
Shit.
我我我 我不小心接了
I-I-I-I answered it.
你什么 不要扔给我
You did what? I don’t want that shit.
该死
Shit.
-哈喽 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
-Hello? -Who the fuck is this?
呃 你是谁
U-Um, who is this?
我是你再不停的问问题
This the nigga that’s gon’ fuck you up,
就会揍死你的黑鬼
you keep asking questions.
现在回答我你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Now, who the fuck is this?
我不想告诉你
I prefer not to say.
看来要来硬的
Okay, I see how we gon’ do this then.
如果你不是在育空和104大道的马尔科姆
If this ain’t a nigga named Malcolm at Yukon and 104th Street,
那我就杀了你
then I’m gon’ kill your ass.
-你怎么知道我在哪 -我拾到部iPhone
How do you know where I am? Find an iPhone.
-史蒂夫·乔布斯他妈是个天才 -噢 妈的
Steve Jobs a motherfucking genius. Oh, shit.
如果你是马尔科姆的话 说”我是”
Now, if this a nigga named Malcolm, say, “Damn right.”
不然的话 呵呵
Otherwise, click-click-boom.
我是 我是 我就是马尔科姆
Damn right. Damn right, my name is Malcolm.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆
Malcolm. Malcolm!
你好啊 哥们
How you feeling, man?
多姆告诉我昨晚出事了
Dom told me there was a mix-up.
说你偶然拿走了我的午餐 是么
You accidentally took my lunch. That true?
-拿走了你的午餐 -对 我的午餐
-Took your lunch? -Yeah, my lunch.
-我饿了 -是的 我…
A nigga hungry. Yes. Yes, I–
是的 香肠三明治
Yeah. Uh-huh. Baloney sandwich. Mm-hmm.
“香肠” 上面有奶酪么
Baloney. It got cheese on it?
是的 嗯
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
我们说的是同一个三明治么 黑鬼
We talking about the same sandwich, nigga?
因为我可不要有奶酪的
‘Cause I ain’t ask for no cheese.
如果我发现
I find that my fucking
我的三明治上有奶酪 你就死定了
sandwich got cheese on it, I’m gon’ kill your ass.
我不知道