就像”男孩别哭”里演的一样
Like–Like Boys Don’t Cry like a motherfucker.
-你还记得我们之前看的那电影吗 -恩 我记得
-Remember when we was seein’ that shit? -Yeah, I remember that.
哥们 搞什么鬼 让我们进去啦
Nigga, what the fuck. Let us in.
噢 对 对
Oh, well, yeah, yeah.
但是你们也知道只有21岁及以上才能进来
You know, it’s 21 and older.
我需要看下你们的身份证来查实一下
I’m gon’ need some ID, some verification.
-呃 -噢
-Uh—Oh.
等等 身份证年龄不够
Wait. Y’all don’t have no IDs?
啊 抱歉了 你们还是快点滚吧
Aw! Sorry! I’m gon’ need y’all to get the fuck off.
快点 快滚
Come on. Get the fuck off.
前面有一家”31冰淇淋” 玩得愉快点
There’s a Baskin-Robbins down the street. Enjoy yourselves.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man, don’t this dude
这小子和在桑塔莫妮卡跳舞的那个小子长得是不是很像
look like the dude that danced in Santa Monica?
-跳霹雳舞那个 -他是不是看起来就像…搞什么
-Breakdance? -Don’t he look like–What the fuck.
你要进去 对吗
You’re coming in, right?
滚出去 小子
Get the fuck outta here, man!
少扯了 老兄
Get the fuck outta here, man.
Coolio 洛杉矶说唱艺术家
穿得和”Coolio”一样 嘿 宝贝 你看上去很美
Old Coolio-looking motherfucker. Hey, baby. You’re looking good.
谢谢
Thank you.
蒂格 蒂格 蒂格 吉布 吉布 快点 快点
Digs. Digs. Digs. Jib. Jib. Come on, come on.
嘿 等等 嘿
Hey. Hey, w-wait–Hey!
唷 唷 唷 没事 没事 让他们进来
Yo, yo, yo. It’s cool. It’s cool. Let ’em in.
-听着 我可以 -你不能让他们进来
Look, I ca–I can’t let you do that.
这些小子没到年龄 我不想今天晚上被吊销执照
These kids are underage and I cannot lose my license tonight.
今天晚上不行
Not tonight.
我不介意和你好好聊聊
I don’t mind having this discussion with you.
事实上我很喜欢有深度的交流
I actually enjoy the thoughtful exchange of ideas.
你说的的确有道理 懂我意思吗
And you do bring up a valid point. Know what I’m sayin’?
但是 你现在让我很为难 黑鬼
But see, you put me in a bit of a spot, nigga.
你当着我手下面和我顶嘴
‘Cause I can’t have you back-talkin’ me in front of my niggas…
我就必须把你揍一顿
without at least fuckin’ your ass up.
-你懂我意思吗 -你没必要这样
You feel me? You don’t have to do that.
我必须揍你 但是我不想揍你 因为今天是我生日
I kinda do though. I don’t want to. It’s my birthday and shit.
但是混这行是有原则的 我可是个有原则的男人
But there’s principles to this shit, and I’m a principled man.
他们可以进去 多姆 没事
They in, Dom. It’s all good.
我知道他们能进去 我就是这个意思
-I know they got in. That’s my point.
但是这小子刚刚告诉我
But I got this nigga talking to me, telling me
他不能听我的 说得好像我在乎一样
what he can’t let me do and shit. Like I give a fuck.
哥们 如果我让这件事就这么过去
Man, if I let this shit slide,
会引发滑坡理论
we got what they call a slippery slope.
你知道滑坡理论是什么意思吗 小子
You know what a slippery slope is, nigga?
不 我不 我不知道什么滑坡
No. I don’t–I don’t know what a slippery–
有人知道吗
Anyone?
和滑雪是不是有关
Do it got anything to do with skiing?
小子 闭上你的臭嘴 傻子
Nigga, sit your ass down, man.
我知道你智商是硬伤
I know using your brain is a challenge and shit.
-你从一个斜坡上滑下去 -你再想下去
You use skis on a slope–You might fuck around,
估计就得脑震荡了
give yourself a concussion.
是说一件小事导致了
It’s a small event that leads to a chain reaction of events…
一系列事情发生…
with unintended consequences…
并且造成了一开始完全没预想到的后果
that were unforeseen at the time of the inciting event.
瞧 这小子才是真聪明 兄弟
See, this is a smart little nigga right in here, bro.
你估计有他们说得那种
You probably got one of
“看了东西直接储存在大脑里”的能力 对吧
them “Photogetic” Brains or some shit, huh?
你是说过目不忘吧
You mean photographic memory?
小子 那不就是我说的吗
Nigga, what I just say?
是的 你说的就是这个
I mean, yeah, y-you said it.
我只是重复一下你说的而已
I’m reiterating that–
我还是不太懂”滑坡理论”什么意思
I’m still a little shaky on the concept.
基本上就是 如果我现在放这小子走
Basically, if I let this nigga slide, man,
其他人就会觉得
then I’m going to have the next nigga coming along,
他们也能从我眼皮底下溜走 你懂我意思吗
thinking they can pop off and shit, you know what I’m sayin’?
越来越多人就会觉得我没用
And so on and so forth.
妈的
Damn!
-噢 该死 -嘿 小子 你要进来吗
-Oh, shit. -Hey, little nigga, you coming in?
唷 没事的 进来吧 马尔科姆
Yo, it’s cool. You coming in, Malcolm?
小子 快点
Nigga, come on.
好吧
Yeah.
小子 已经放学了 你背个包干嘛
Nigga, school’s out. What the fuck you doing with a bag on?
嘿 把我好哥们的包存在吧台后面
Hey, throw this behind the bar for my little homey.
唷 给我来一轮 谢谢
Yo, let me get a round of shots. Cheers.
-嘿 纳基亚 -嗨
-Hey, Nakia -Hi.
你到底要不要约我跳舞了
So, are you gonna ask me to dance or what?
我记得你之前说过叫我…
I think you said something about me…
像个真男人一样主动来找你
being man enough to come talk to you.
能陪我跳支舞吗 纳基亚 今天可是我生日
Can I have this dance, Nakia? It’s my birthday, you know.
嘿 呃…
Hey, uh —
我们在跳呢 哥们
We were dancing, man.
小朋友不懂事 对吧
Kids say the darndest things, don’t they?
父母宠爱过度就会这样
See, this is what happens when you don’t spank your children.
-总之 -你为什么非要那样损他
Anyways–Why do you have to talk to him like that?
-你今晚真美 -多姆
-You look nice tonight. -Dom.
砰 妈的 太帅了
Boom! Damn, nigga, that was ill.
那小子还没反应过来呢 再看这个
This nigga doesn’t know what hit him. Check this nigga out.
前一秒还在和他的宗教走狗巡逻 无所事事
He’s walking his jihad dog and shit, scratching his nuts.
太帅了 噢 太疯狂了
Yahtzee, nigga. Ooh, this shit crazy.
唷 哥们 实话说
Yo, man, straight up, I
我以前一直觉得奥巴马是个婊♥子♥
really used to think Obama was a bitch, man.
不过用无人机轰炸
Drones though, nigga?
这像是黑帮才会做的事情
That’s some gangsta shit.
不过我也想搞一架自己的无人机
I need one of those motherfuckers.
这一点都不搞笑
This shit ain’t funny.
仔细想想挺恐怖的
It’s fucked up if you really think about it.
怎么恐怖了 小子 他杀的是基♥地♥组♥织♥啊
How, nigga? He killing all them Al-Qaedas and shit.
哥们 他杀的远远不止基♥地♥组♥织♥
Nigga, that ain’t all that gets killed.
而且奥巴马还说他也会用无人机袭击美国人
And that nigga’s saying he can drone-strike Americans too.
他们把在也门工作的一名美国人都杀了
They killed an American working with them niggas in Yemen.
拜托 他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 道格 杀他的人自有分寸
Man, he was a terrorist, dawg. So it’s like set trippin’.
再说了 既然加入了恐怖组织…
You can’t decide to be a Blood…
就要接受美国人会永远追杀你的事实
and then get mad if the Crips try to kill you and shit.
哥们 我意思是…
Man, all I’m saying is…
恐怖组织始于巴基斯坦还是哪里的
this shit started somewhere like Pakistan or some shit.
但是没过多久
And before you know it,
他们就会说我们才是恐怖组织
they’ll start saying that we’re the terrorists.
他们说不定也会把无人机派到英格尔伍德来
They’re gonna have planes riding all around Inglewood,
轰炸克伦肖县
droppin’ bombs on Crenshaw and shit, man.
-啊”滑坡理论” -完全正确 黑鬼
Ah, slippery slope. Exact, nigga.
妈的 我还希望哪个小子把无人机开到我的街区来呢
Shit, I wish a nigga would try to fly drones in my hood.
-酷毙了 -就是
-Fuck that. -Hell yeah.
我希望那些混账小子来英格尔伍德
I wish I would see one of them motherfuckers in Inglewood, man.
说真的 我可不希望看到他们在我的领地兴风作浪
For real. Don’t let them niggas come to my hood.
你有什么好东西
What you got there?
-啊 -呼
-Ah! -Whoo!
“Breakfast Club” Molly Ringwald[美国女演员]
Breakfast Club, nigga. Molly Ringwald.
-这是最新的上等货 -是的 先生
-So, this the latest and greatest shit, huh? -Yes, sir.
和修女的下面一样纯 懂我意思吗
Pure as a nun’s pussy. Know what I’m sayin’?
这些和你们一直在吸的
This ain’t like that ghetto
低等货可不一样 哥们
shit y’all niggas been fucking with either, man.
这是高级货
This is that A-1 shit.
AJ和我说你
Yeah, A.J. Say you ready to
不打算用低等货 改吸上等货了
move out the D-league and move up to the NBA.
-噢 妈的 -上帝
-Oh, shit. -Jesus!
赶紧出去 快走 走
Get the fuck out of here! Let’s move. Go!
纳基亚 纳基亚
Nakia! Nakia.
-你还好吗 -恩 我没事
Are you all right? Yeah, I’m fine.
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
妈的 走吧 我开车
Shit. Come on. I drove.
谢谢你帮我
Thanks for helping me.
大多数黑鬼只会从我身上踏过去而已
Most of those niggas just saw me and stepped over me.
你很幸运 我和他们不一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!