你以为自己是谁 恩
Who do you think you are? Hmm?
你在英格尔伍德读高中
You go to high school in Inglewood.
对于他们的招生官来说
To the admissions committee,
你全科拿A都没用
your straight A’s, they don’t mean shit.
如果你是真的
If you’re really serious about
想要申请大学 而不只是在浪费我的时间
this exercise and you’re not just wasting my time,
或是你的
or yours,
那这论文就必须是关于自我描述才行
then it’s gonna be about your personal statement,
你的SAT分数 你的推荐信…
your SAT scores, your recommendations…
最重要的是你明天的毕业校友面试
and most importantly your alumni interview tomorrow.
-你准备好了吗 -准备好了
-Are you ready? -I’m ready.
最好如此
You’d better be.
我刚发现你的面试官是奥斯汀·雅各比
I just found out you’re interviewing with Austin Jacoby.
他也是在英格尔伍德长大的
He’s from Inglewood too,
所以他应该能对你的处境表示同情
so he’ll be able to relate to your circumstances.
雅各比支票兑现公♥司♥
Jacoby Check Cashing?
他是哈佛的老师 你在开玩笑吗
Harvard? Really?
抱歉 不是每个哈佛毕业生都能当总统的
I’m sorry. They don’t all go on to be president.
今天
On this day,
在回家的路上有一群赤血帮成员堵着
their usual route home is blocked by a Blood gathering.
他们在拍一段Youtube视频
They were shooting a video for their YouTube channel.
现在往哪走
Well, where do you want to go?
我们真的需要一个类似Waze[导航]一样的软件
Some nigga really needs to invent
专门用来实时显示这些人的地理位置
an app like Waze to avoid all these hood traps.
回家只剩一条路 第104大道
The only way to get home is down 104th Street.
但是那里有很多毒贩子…
But that’s where the dope dealers are…
他们总是试图偷他们的自行车来寻开心
who, for sport, routinely try to steal their bikes.
-快走 -嘿 黑鬼
-Go! -Hey, little nigga.
-这就是在”底层区”的极客生活 -过来
-Such is the life of a geek in The Bottoms. -Come here.
每天没有最倒霉 只有更倒霉
A daily navigation between bad and worse choices.
过来 小子
Come here, little nigga.
唷 小子
Yo, man.
我经常看见你和你的朋友
I be seein’ you and your little
穿着破衬衫和MC Hammer[美国说唱歌♥手]风格的裤子
friends with y’all flattops and MC Hammer pants,
骑着个破自行车
riding around in this shit,
好像从”DeLorean乐队”出来的一样
looking like y’all came out of a DeLorean or some shit.
你们到底在搞什么
What the fuck is that shit anyway?
你知道的 90年代可是嘻哈文化的黄金时期
You know, the ’90s was like the golden age of hip-hop.
从”It Takes a Nation of Millions”
Everything from It Takes a Nation of Millions…
到”The Blueprint”都是巅峰作品
to The Blueprint was killing it.
所以我们用这种方式纪念90年代
I guess me and my friends just wish we grew up back then.
“It Takes a Nation”是1988年发行的
It Takes a Nation came out in ’88.
“Blueprint”是2001年发行的
Blueprint came out 2001.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢
What the fuck are you talkin’ ’bout right now?
理论上来说是的 呃
Technically, um–
但是 这首音乐的精神和90年代的差不多
But, you know, the spirit of the music was definitely still ’90s.
“It Takes a Nation””Straight Outta Compton”
I mean, It Takes a Nation, Straight Outta Compton…
“Paid in Full” 这些作品早就超越80年代了
Paid in Full was ahead of their time.
然后又出现了Snoop Biggie[均为说唱歌♥手]和Wu-Tang乐队
And then you got Snoop, Biggie, Wu-Tang.
他们把嘻哈文化带上了新的一层境界
They took the game to the next level.
而”Blueprint”就是标杆之作
Blueprint was kind of like the punctuation mark.
别忘了 90年代还给我们带来了…
Let’s not forget, the ’90s also gave us…
“Vanilla Ice””MC Hammer”
Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer…
均为美国90年代说唱歌♥手
The Fresh Prince 威尔·史密斯曾经的组合名称
别忘了还有”The Fresh Prince”
and we can’t forget about the Fresh Prince.
就算90年代不是那么完美 但是噢 妈的
Everything in the ’90s wasn’t great, but–Oh, shit.
你不得不承认”Summertime”是部经典作品
But you gotta admit “Summertime” Was a classic.
你叫什么名字 小子
What’s your name, little nigga?
呃 我叫马尔科姆
Uh, it’s Malcolm.
听着 马尔科姆 我需要你帮个忙
Look here, Malcolm. I want you to do a favor for me.
你看到那边街区中段的那栋绿色的公♥寓♥了吗
You see that green apartment there in the middle of the block?
里面住着一个美妞
There’s a nice little piece over there.
我需要你过去
I want you to go up to her
告诉她多姆有话对她说
and tell her that Dom wants to talk to her.
呃 就这样吗
Uh, th-that’s–that’s it?
是啊 小子 你可以吗
Yeah, nigga. Can you handle that?
呃 可以
Uh… y-yeah.
那就快去 小子
Get to pedalin’, nigga.
给我来点
Drop that up here.
好吧
Yeah.
你是打算说话 还是打算一直盯着我
You gonna say something or just stare at me?
呃 多姆说…
Um, Dom says…
他想要你过去 他有话对你说
that he would like you to come over and talk to him.
你为什么不告诉多姆 如果他想和我说话
Well, why don’t you tell Dom that if he wants to talk to me,
就像个真男人一样过来…
he can come over here and be a fucking man…
而不是要一个小孩过来传话
and not send a little kid to talk for him?
把原话告诉他
Tell him just like that.
她真那么说了
She said that shit?
她还说多姆尼克比多姆好听多了
And that Dominique was way cooler before he became Dom.
还有 如果你觉得
And, um, that if you think that
她想要你贩毒得来的钱的话 你就错了
she cares about your dope money, sh-she doesn’t.
听着 告诉她我今天晚上
Listen, tell her that I’m
在Verse酒吧办我的生日派对…
throwing a birthday party at Verse tonight…
如果她能去的话我会很开心
and I would really enjoy the pleasure of her company.
快去 小子
Go ahead, nigga.
你应该 呃 你应该从里面开始算
You should, uh–You should work inside out.
先算括号♥里面的 然后把得到的总和平方
Do the stuff in the brackets first and then square the sum.
对了
Yep.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
噢 呃…
Oh! Uh…
多姆说他今天晚上在Verse酒吧要办生日派对
Dom says he’s throwing a birthday party tonight at Verse.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
他说 如果你能去的话他会很开心
He said he’d really love the, uh–the pleasure of your company.
那小子不会这样说的
That nigga did not say that.
他就是这么说的
He did. I s–
我发誓 他…
I swear. He–
上帝
Lord.
如果你去我就去
Well, I’ll go if you go.
我会等你一起跳舞的
I’ll save you a dance.
你必须去
You are going.
我们必须去
We are going.
她根本就是暗喻了
She metaphorically showed
“过来艹我吧”
you her pussy and said, “Come and fuck me.”
吉布 呃 这可是多姆
Jib, um, this is Dom we’re talking about.
我们不能去一个毒贩子的生日派对
We’re not going to a drug dealer’s birthday party.
那也太…你嗑药了
That’s–You’re trippin’.
我们已经高三了 婊砸们 懂么
We’re in our senior year, bitches. Okay?
-是时候去开开眼界了 -不行
-It is time we started expanding our horizons. -No.
打电♥话♥给你妈
Call your mom and tell her
告诉她你要在我家学习到很晚
you’re–you’re studying late at my place.
拜托 蒂格 哈
Come on. Dig? Huh?
至少比你平时晚上一个人在家要好 所以…
Look, it’s better than what you normally do at night, so–
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
噢 嘿 女士们 嘿 真是漂亮啊 噢
Oh hey ladies, hey ladies, looking beautiful. Oh!
一个 两个 三个
One, two and tres.
我们最近刚好在扩建场地 噢 噢 噢
Been working on my Space –Whoa, whoa, whoa!
-你们要干嘛 -你都没看她们有没有预约就进去了
-What you doing? -You let them in without checking the list.
为什么我们不能
-What’s up?
好吧 让我快速和你们讲解一下
Okay, let me educate you real quick.
我是看门的 也是主人 我就是权威
I am the gatekeeper, I’m the grandmaster, the authority…
我负责保证里面男女比例的平衡
in keeping a proper nigga-to-ho ratio.
你们懂我意思吗
You understand what I’m saying?
所以除非你们几个小子是女的
So unless you little niggas got some pussies,
不然还是赶紧滚
I’m gon’ need y’all to get the fuck–
我是女的啊
-I have one.
我知道你们都是小婊砸
I know y’all some bitches,
但是也不至于说自己是女的吧
but you ain’t gotta say you got pussies.
不不不 她是个女生
No, no, no, no. She –She’s a girl.
什么
What?
这小子是个婊♥子♥
This little nigga’s a bitch!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!