你得去黑市 老兄
you gotta go black market, homey.
你得把比特币放到U盘里
Yeah, you got to put the Bitcoins on a drive…
然后带去当面交易
and make a hand-to-hand exchange.
然后得到的现金里得减去交易费
You get cash minus the transaction fee.
如果你真想走这条路
If you really want to go
虽然我不推荐
that route–and I really don’t suggest it–
不过我在服装区有认识的人
I know a dude in the garment district.
去找叫菲德尔的人
Ask for Fidel.
如果你通过他的测试 他就会帮你
If you pass his test, he’ll help you.
如果你通过不了…
If you don’t–
还是专心于通过
Well, just pass his test.
其中一个鳄鱼皮包是在这生产的
One of these alligator bags was made here.
另一个是店里买♥♥的
One is from the store.
怎么区分
Which one is which?
右边那个 因为…
The right one, I mean, ’cause it’s–
看起来很Gay
Mm-hmm. Poofier.
两个看起来都一样
They both look the same.
事实是…
The reality is…
我90%的产品都卖♥♥给白人
I sell 90% of my stuff to white hos.
大多数都够有钱买♥♥零售
Most are rich enough to afford retail.
你觉得怎么会这样
Why do you think that is?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们知道这两个包
They know. They know the only difference…
唯一的区别
between these two bags…
就是是谁带
is the person rocking them.
当有人带着
So, when they rock ’em,
人们就会认为是真货
people are gonna assume it’s real.
而反过来
And the flip of that is…
包里有没有
it doesn’t matter if you had
巴尼百货的收据根本不重要
the receipt from Barneys sewn into the bag.
人们会认为是假货
People gonna assume it’s fake.
只有你知道真♥相♥
Only you know the truth.
所以说 你是哪种 老兄
So, what are you, man?
你是真货
Are you a real?
还是假货
Are you a fake?
这就是我的问题
That’s what I need to find out.
我只是马尔科姆
I’m just Malcolm.
“只是马尔科姆” 马尔科姆又他妈是谁
“Just Malcolm”? Who the fuck is Malcolm?
证明给我看 我想你用尽全力打我
Show me. I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
喂 别看他们
Hey! Don’t look at them.
这是你我之间的事 我给你5秒钟
This is between you and me. I’m-a give you five seconds.
你要么男人点 要么像个胆小鬼一样滚出去
You can either man up or run out like the little bitch you is.
-1 -马尔科姆 我们还是走吧
-One! -Malcolm, let’s just go.
听你朋友的话 小子 二
Listen to your friends, boy. Two!
-你不是认真的吧 -我非常认真 混♥蛋♥
You can’t be serious. I’m more than serious, motherfucker.
-三 我需要那笔钱
Three! I need that money.
你什么也得不到 4
You ain’t gettin’ shit. Four!
看到你那胆小鬼朋友逃走么
Yeah, you see your pussy friends leaving?
他们像个婊♥子♥一样就跑了
They’re running like some little bitches.
快跑啊 胆小鬼
Run, pussy.
5 5 5
Five! Five! Five!
打我啊 5 混♥蛋♥
Hit me, man! Five, motherfuck–
老兄 你…
Oh, man. You–
-U盘[开车] -去哪
Drive. Where?
U盘给我
Give me the drive!
过来 老兄
Come here, man.
现在我算是认识你了
Now I know who you are–
一个不怕死的人
A man that does not give a fuck.
喂 小子 你不是还欠我一只鞋么 黑鬼
Hey, blood! Don’t you owe me another shoe, nigga?

Shit!
趴下 黑鬼
Get on the ground, bitch-ass nigga.
-放开我 -马尔科姆
-Get the fuck off me! -Malcolm!
-放开我们 马尔科姆 -好好趴下 黑鬼
-Get off us! Malcolm! -Stay the fuck down, nigga.
-马尔科姆 -死婊♥子♥黑鬼
-Malcolm! -Bitch nigga. Yeah.

Yeah!
-吉布 快去拿包 -来啊
-Jib, get the fucking bag. -Come on!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
等下 等下
Hold on, hold on. Hey, hold on.
把包给我
Give me the bag.
请你把包给我
Please, just give me the bag.
我根本不想要 小子
I don’t even want that shit, blood.
我们走 黑鬼们 我们走
Let’s go, nigga. All right. Come on.
走了 走了
We out, we out, we out.
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Let’s go.
这是10%
That’s 10%.
就当是利息吧
Consider it a proffer.
-剩下的在比特币账户里 -比特币
-The rest is in a Bitcoin account. -Bitcoin?
是一种无法追踪的网络币
It’s an untraceable Internet currency.
有网站会卖♥♥那些
There are Web sites that sell a lot of things…
人们卖♥♥了会惹祸的东西
that people would get in trouble for selling.
他们用比特币
They use Bitcoins.
就像亚马逊一样
Kind of like Amazon.
所以你在网络上做买♥♥卖♥♥
So you sold on the Internet?

No.
不 是你
No. You did.
什么
Excuse me?
你在黑市网上设立了开了一间网店
You set up a store on Black Market Reloaded.
非常成功
Very successful.
非常成功
Very successful.
我的意思是 你把全部货物都弄上去了
I mean, you moved your entire inventory.
实体市场其实非常有风险
See, the market’s been pretty volatile,
但是就现在 你有97267元31分
but as of right now, you have $97,267 and 31 cents…
在你的比特账户里
in your Bitcoin exchange account.
换成现金就是1万
10,000 in cash.
只要你的比特币继续待在那个账户里
Now, as long as your Bitcoins stay in the exchange account,
就是安全的 无法追踪
they’re safe, untraceable.
但是如果你兑换成美刀…
Now, if you were to exchange the Bitcoins into dollars…
将那笔钱转到你的
and transfer that money into
雅各比支票兑现公♥司♥账户的话
your Jacoby Check Cashing corporate account,
就会有很小
there would be a really,
很小的风险会被DEA或者FBI
really small chance of it getting traced…
追踪
by the DEA or FBI.
不过 这种情况只有在进行比特币交换的时候
I mean, that would only happen if you were idiotically sloppy…
特别粗心大意 才会发生
while setting up the Bitcoin exchange account.
你要我帮忙兑换么
So you want me to set up that exchange?
不用了 我自己来
I’m good. I’ll do it.
我的意思是 除非是
I mean, that–I mean, it would almost have to be…
故意的
intentional.
我♥干♥嘛要相信你说的话 马尔科姆
And why should I believe any of this, Malcolm?
你的APS航运账户号♥是不是
Is your Jacoby APS shipping account number…
Fx4578
Fx4578?
加州地区银行的账号♥ 267856783
California regional bank number 267856783?
联邦税号♥ 95…
Federal Tax ID 95–
你真的升级下你的防火墙了 知道吧
Hey, you really should just upgrade your firewall, you know?
我认识一个人
I actually know a guy.
他之前就对你的系统挺了解的
He’s kind of familiar with your system already.
你们的厕纸用完了 甜心
You’re all out of toilet paper, hon.
球场边 懂么 球场边 必须是那位置
Courtside, okay? Courtside. Gotta have it. No, come on.
要是我向当局报♥警♥
Now, what if I report to the authorities…
说我的证券被入侵了
that my securities have been breached…
我的身份被盗窃了呢
and my identity has been stolen?
就如我之前学到的一样
As I’ve just learned,
这个包是真是假都不重要
it doesn’t matter if this bag is real or fake.
因为就我住的街区来看
Because of where I come from,
大家都会觉得这是假的
everybody’s going to assume it’s fake.
鉴于你和我都来自统一街区
So, since you and I come from the same place,
DEA会觉得你是真是假
what is the DEA going to assume about you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!