磅饼
pound cake?
吃我的磅饼
Eat my pound cake.
我的磅饼
My pound cake!
这是第10频道 大家都在看
Is this Channel 10? You’re all out here, huh?
嘿 兄弟 快把这段拍下来
Hey, homey, videotape this.
呆会我要发推特
I want to tweet this later, man.
真没想到
Son of a bitch.
“莉莉”
“Lily”?
不敢相信我们真得这么做
I can’t believe we’re really doing this right now.
不对
No.
最好能成功 威廉姆
This shit better work, Will.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
老兄 莉莉这东西简直不可思议
Lily, dude, that was unbelievable.
哈里斯校长告诉我这里有3个年轻人
Principal Harris tells me that there are three young men…
参加了谷歌♥科学挑战赛
who actually joined the Google Science Fair.
这边请
Please.
证据…
Proof…
证明了公立学校依然是通往成功
that the public school system is still a ladder…
的阶梯
to success.
乔·帕特森的半盎司
Half an ounce for Joe Patterson.
约翰·史密斯要1盎司
We have an ounce for John Smith.
阿什利·道恩要8分之1盎司
We have an eighth for Ashley Down.
-苏珊·汤普森 -斯蒂夫·伯克
-Susan Thompson. -Steve Burke.
是的 几星期前才出现的
Yeah, this popped up about a few weeks ago.
看看他们的货 量也很大
Look at what they’re moving. It’s major volume too.
我不知道他们为什么取名为”莉莉”
I don’t know why they’re calling it “Lily.”
可能像”2 Chainz”的歌♥里唱的那样吧
Maybe, uh, 2 Chainz called it that on a mixtape.
他是说唱歌♥手 你懂得”The Birthday Song”
He’s a rapper. Yeah, you know, “The Birthday Song.”
“Big booty ho”
“Big booty ho.”
算了 别在意
Okay, never mind. Forget it.

Hi.
之前你说的话还算数么
Um, is that offer still on the table?
帮我学习
Help.
如果你忙的话 我可以明天再来
If you’re busy, I can come back tomorrow or later.
额 没 他们正准备走
No, um, no. They’re–They’re about to leave.
是的 我们马上就走
Yeah. Yeah, we were stepping.
好的 谢谢
Okay, cool. Thanks.
-再见 两位 -祝你们学习开心
Bye. Bye, guys. Have fun.
谢谢你帮我
Thanks for helping me.
不用
No problem.
你学得很快
You’re a fast learner.

Aw.
谢谢
Thanks.
自从多姆被关起来之后事情真是太疯狂了
Shit’s been real crazy since Dom got locked up.
他的几个手下之前在街上被抓了
A few of his boys got smoked on the corner the other day.
我不想回去了
I don’t want to go back there.
抱歉 我只是找不到理解我的人
Sorry. I just don’t have people I can talk to about this stuff…
倾述这种事 你懂吗
that understand, you know?
我懂
I know.
谢谢
Thanks.
多姆那天在监狱打电♥话♥了
Dom called from jail the other day.
他问你的事
He asked about you.
原来这才是你突然间出现的原因
That’s why you showed up all of a sudden.
这话什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我的意思是 多姆是让你来传话的
It means that Dom sent you here as his messenger.
刚刚在我肩上哭泣完全是扯淡
All this crying on my shoulder? Bullshit.
你的计划是对我使色♥诱♥
You’re supposed to put your feminine wiles on me…
然后找到毒品
and find out about the fucking dope.
对吧
Right?
对吧
Right?
等等 我…
Wait. I–
我却跑到这来 天真的认为你不一样
And here I was, stupid enough to think that you were different…
和这些黑鬼不一样
than these other niggas.
纳基亚 纳基亚
Nakia, Nakia, Nakia.
操你
Fuck you!
“色♥诱♥”
“Feminine wiles”?
早上好 今天是你们接受SAT考试的日子
Good morning. Today you’re going to take the SAT.
SAT考试是为了测试你的分数能上哪间大学
The SAT is your chance to show how prepared you are for college.
你们有25分钟时间来完成第一章节
You will have 25 minutes to work on section one.
哟 那是什么情况
Yo, what the fuck was that?
你说不知道是什么意思
What do you mean, you don’t know?
毒品搜查 老兄
Drug search, dawg.
他们好像是每个月随机抽查一次
They do it randomly, like, every month or so.
都是表面工作而已
It’s all for show. I mean,
他们肯定不会蠢到
it’s not like somebody is stupid enough…
乱翻别人的储物柜
to put some shit in their locker.
我能去下厕所吗
Can I go to the bathroom?
可以 但是不会给你加时间
Yes, but you will not be given more time.
老兄 疼啊
Man. Come on, man.
你在搞什么鬼啊
What in the hell are you doing?
SAT考试
Um, SAT’s.
SAT考试
SAT’s?
我刚才得上厕所 我现在快迟到了
I had to use the restroom, and I’m kind of late getting back.
懂吧
You know?
-谢谢 -祝你好运 小子
Thank you. Good luck, little man.
我做不下去了
I’m not doing this shit no more.
老兄 我能让其重回正轨
Bro, I can fix this shit.
重回正轨
I can fix this shit.
货已经快卖♥♥空了 这事就快结束了
The bag is almost done. The shit is almost gone.
我说的是 我卖♥♥不下去了
I mean, I can’t sell this shit no more.
我们刚才差点就被抓了
We almost just got fucking caught.
我可不想去监狱
Look, I don’t want to go to jail.
我想去的是大学
I want to go to fucking college.
我想找份好工作 我想帮帮我妈
I want to get a good job. I want to help my mom!
蒂格
Dig?
没事
That’s cool.
是我的错 我的责任
It’s my fault, my weight to carry.
哟 别跟我胡扯
Yo, that’s bullshit.
我们都想去多姆的派对 特别是你 吉布
We all wanted to go to Dom’s party. Especially you, Jib.
这也是我们的责任
It’s our weight to carry too.
我们会一直陪你走到最后 对吧
We’ve got your back to the end, right?
对吧
Right?

Fuck.

Ooh.
-就在这 -谢谢
-There it is. -Gracias.
好的 我们拿到了比特币 然后呢
All right, so, when we get the Bitcoins, then what?
我要的是现金
I need cash.
你得做货币兑换
Well, you would have to do a currency exchange…
兑换为等价的美刀 不过…
to get the US dollar equivalent, but, I mean–
不过这就和起先”无法追踪”的目标背道而驰了对吧
that kind of defeats the purpose of a non-fiat currency, right?
我根本不在乎你那些亚伦·斯沃茨[计算机天才]
Okay, see, I don’t give a fuck about all that Aaron Swartz…
占领华尔街运动之类的破理论
Occupy Wall Street shit.
好吧 你得
Okay, well, you’d have to
把你的比特币账户连接到银行账户
link your Bitcoin account to a bank account,
不过这其中有非常小的机会
and then there’s this infinitesimally small chance…
会被追踪
that it could be traced.
我的意思是 除非条子
I mean, the Feds would
完全清楚该从哪开始找
have to know exactly what they’re looking for.
这又不是那种他们会运气好随机查到的东西
It’s not something they could just stumble upon randomly.
简单来说 除非
Basically, I would just have
我犯了个白♥痴♥错误 才能让他们追踪到
to make a stupid-ass mistake for them to trace it.
而我看起来像是
And do I look like the
会犯白♥痴♥错误的黑鬼么
type of nigga that makes stupid-ass mistakes?
额…
Um–
你要我帮忙兑换么
So, you want me to set up that exchange?
不用了 我自己来
I’m–I’m good. I’ll do it.
-额…-嗯
-Um—Huh?
有没有完全不被追踪的方法
What if I want zero chances of trace?
这个嘛…
Well…
想要完全不被追踪
if you want zero trace,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!