不要跑 孩子们
No running, guys.
慢点
Slow down!
比尔
Bill!
你们好
Hi, guys.
嗨 比尔
Hi, Bill.
轻点 孩子们 请从床上下来 -不用 没关系
Easy, guys, off the bed, please. – No, that’s all right.
你猜怎么着 什么
Guess what? – What?
你得闭上眼睛 – 比尔 别那么做
You have to close your eyes. – Bill doesn’t want-
没关系 我的眼睛闭上了
No, that’s all right. My eyes are closed.
准备好了吗
Ready?
太蠢了 – 好了够了
So stupid. – Okay, that’s enough.
你可以拥有它 这是一份礼物 我相信比尔会永远珍惜的
You can have it. It’s a present. – I’m sure Bill will cherish that always.
谢谢你
Thank you.
米歇尔 你带他们去休息室好吗
Michelle, will you take them to the lounge?
从贩卖♥♥机中买♥♥一些果汁 有钱吗
Get some juice out of the machine. Got some money?
再见 比尔 -再见
‘Bye, Bill. – ‘Bye.
他们终于给我们回电♥话♥了 -保险公♥司♥
They finally called us back. – The insurance company?
是的 他们不肯让步
Yep. They won’t budge.
他们坚持认为你的一些情况是预先存在的
They maintain that some of your condition was pre-existing.
我们可以把它们提交仲裁
We can take them to arbitration.
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们在翻10年前的 X 光片
They’re digging up X-rays from 10 years ago.
我们得去追查公共汽车公♥司♥
We’ve got to go after the bus company.
没有
No.
如果扣除免赔额 他们只愿意支付其中的22000美元
With the deductible, they’re only willing to cover $22,000 of this.
约翰是对的 我们必须起诉
John’s right, we have to sue.
是我的错 我在街区中♥央♥过马路
It was my fault. I was crossing in the middle of the block.
没关系的 公共汽车不应该撞人
It doesn’t matter. Buses aren’t supposed to hit people.
这不是他们的错
It wasn’t their fault.
行人有先行权
Pedestrians have the right of way.
没有
No.
好吧 那你就欠医院一万八美元
Okay, fine! Then you owe the hospital $18,000.
你想让我从哪个账户提款
Which account do you want me to take that out of?.
而且还没结束
And it’s not over.
保险公♥司♥只负担一半
The insurance company’s covering half.
你仍然需要物理治疗和家庭护理
You’ve still got physical therapy, and home care.
你将花费4万到5万美元
You’re looking at $40,000 to $50,000.
我要把房♥子卖♥♥了
I’m gonna sell the house.
什么
What?
它花费太大了 而且要花很多钱才能补上
It’s too big and it costs too much to keep up.
你要去哪
Where are you gonna go?
小一点的地方
Someplace smaller.
我想我们可以和公共汽车公♥司♥达成协议
I think we can settle with the bus company.
不要
No.
只是作为庭外开销
Just for expenses, out of court.
我要把房♥子卖♥♥了
I’m gonna sell the house.
这么做是对的
It’s the right thing to do.
真是非常有趣 比尔
Very funny, Bill.
对不起
Sorry.
相当于8个箱子
It’s the equivalent of eight boxes.
它是超浓缩的
It’s super-concentrated.
一包大约三美分
It comes out to about three cents a load.
但是我可以坦率地说吗
But may I be candid?
这是我们最大的优♥惠♥
It’s our best value.
与不褪色的漂白剂一起使用时最有效
It’s most effective when used with the color-fast bleach…
还有衣物柔顺剂
and the fabric softener.
它们可以在一起使用
They’re designed to work together.
织物柔顺剂有香味吗 我讨厌香味
Is the fabric softener scented? I hate the scented.
我也是 我们的产品很温和
I do, too. Ours is very mild.
它实际上是无味的
It’s practically unscented.
好吧 等等 你能等等吗
Okay, wait! Will you wait?
如果你掉下来摔断了脖子 我就扭断你的脖子
If you fall and break your neck, I’m gonna break your neck.
很高兴来到这里
It’s good to be here.
是吗 很好 我很高兴
Yeah? Good, I’m glad.
好吧 我帮你拿外套
All right, let me take your coat.
看看这个
Look at that.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
喜欢
Yeah.
很好 我想沙发是你行动的基本范围
Good. I figured that the couch would be your base of operation…
但如果你想换个地方
but if you want it someplace different-
不用 这样很好
No, this is good.
很好 我把你放这里了
Okay, good. I stocked you up.
你饿了吗 我去为你煮点汤
Are you hungry? I’m gonna make some soup.
不 你应该回去照顾孩子们
No, you should get back to the kids.
嗯 我肚子好饿啊
I’m hungry.
我要给自己做点汤
I’m gonna make myself some soup.
雪莉
Shelly?
怎么了
Yeah?
我不得不让你走了
I’m going to have to let you go.
走 去哪儿
Go, where?
至少在我回去工作之前 我付不起你钱
I can’t pay you, at least until I go back to work.
我就知道你会这么说 别惹我 好吗
I knew you were gonna say that. Don’t start with me, okay?
我可以到处走走
I can get around.
求你了
Please.
什么 我会去厨房♥
What? I have to go to the kitchen…
去洗手间
go to the bathroom…
差不多就是这个顺序
pretty much in that order.
我会减少工作时间
I’ll reduce my hours.
我不能付你钱
I can’t pay you.
你不必这么做
You don’t have to.
比尔
Bill.
你真让人受不了
You’re unbearable.
好吧
All right, fine.
我不是你的助手 我是你的朋友
I’m not your assistant. I’m your friend.
你的朋友每天都会过来打招呼 看望你
Your friend is gonna stop by every day to say hello.
现在我要做一碗友善的汤
Now I’m gonna make a friendly bowl of soup.
沙发下面
Under the couch.
什么
What?
看看沙发下面
Look under the couch.
姓名的首字母在这里
Initial here.
在这里签名
And sign here.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这几天市场很平淡 我很高兴你能拿到你的价格
The market’s been so flat these days, I’m very happy you got your price.
为什么一个公♥司♥想要这栋房♥子
Why would a corporation want this house?
投资房♥地♥产♥
Investment property.
我觉得是税收的问题
I think it’s a tax thing.
这家公♥司♥叫什么名字
What’s the name of the corporation?
噢 噢 这是我的失误
The name isn’t-
我把名字弄错了 我一会儿再补上
That’s my fault. I got the name wrong. I’ll fill that in later.
好消息
Good news.
我将成为这所房♥子的租赁代理人
I’ll be the leasing agent on this house.
你找到住的地方了吗 -没有
Have you found a place yet? – No.
我在想也许你可以把这个租回去 就待在这里
I was thinking maybe you could lease this back. Just stay here.
租金是多少
How much would the rent be?
你觉得什么价格比较满意
What would you feel comfortable with?
你觉得我很蠢吗
Do you think I’m stupid?
我觉得吗 我知道你很蠢
Do I think? I know you’re stupid.
我不需要施舍
I don’t want charity.
这不是慈善 这是一种投资
It’s not charity. It’s an investment.
那你为什么不告诉我
Then why didn’t you tell me?
你觉得为什么
Why do you think?
我不会让你买♥♥我的房♥子
I am not going to let you buy my house.
太晚了 因为你签了文件
It’s too late. Because you signed the papers.
比尔 等等
Bill, wait.
你欺骗了我 你把我当孩子看待
You deceived me. You treat me like a child.
我没有我把你当成我在乎的朋友
I do not. I treat you like someone I care about…
一个对我很重要的朋友
someone who’s important to me.
你是我的家人
You’re part of my family.
不 雪莉 你有家庭
No, Shelly. You have a family.
我雇了你 你却不尊重我
I hired you, and you treat me with disrespect.