谁的主意
Whose idea was that?
我的
Mine.
你真是太
You are so…
如果你在5000年里每年赚一美元
If you made a dollar a year for 5,000 years.
恭喜你 查克
Congratulations, Chuck.
谢谢 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
感谢大家43年来的努力
And thanks everybody for 43 great years.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
查克 你继续退休吧
Chuck, you stay retired.
我不想在富勒抓到你
I don’t want to catch you over at Fuller.
除非他们付钱让我钓苍蝇
Only if they pay me to fly-fish.
她就像芭铎 -也许不完全像 对吧
like Bardot. Maybe not exactly, right?
但她的嘴唇
But her lips…
我打开盖子 她靠了过来
I take the lid off, and she leans…
躺在沙发上闻那些东西 她的睡袍有点
over the couch to smell the stuff, and her robe kind of…
我正盯着两个最精致的
And I’m staring at two of the most exquisite…
完美的形状 瓷白色的乳♥房♥♥
perfectly shaped, porcelain white ta-tas.
我抬起头 她正在闻那些东西 我对这自己说
I look up, she’s smelling the stuff, and I say to myself-
比尔·波特
Bill Porter.
是你 你
It’s you! You won!
赢了 -什么
What?
年度最佳销♥售♥员
Salesman of the Year. Get up there.
上来吧 比尔
Come on up here, Bill.
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. – Thank you.
我们非常荣幸您能成为我们公♥司♥的一员
We are so proud to have you as a part of this company.
在过去的一年里 比尔的销♥售♥额
This past year, Bill had sales…
42,460美元
of $42,460.
比尔·波特 年度最佳推销员
Bill Porter. Salesman of the Year!
我喜欢做推销员
I love being a salesman.
我父亲是个推销员
My father was a salesman.
我希望他能在这里
I wish he could be here.
还有我的母亲 她教会了我
And my mother, who taught me…
耐心和坚持
patience and persistence.
她让我不会感到羞愧
And who would never let me be ashamed.
我希望她今天能在这里
I wish she could be here today.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
把这个搬到那边的房♥子 好吗
Take it to that house over there, okay?
明白了吗 不会太重吧 等等
You got it? It’s not too heavy? Wait, hold on.
真是一团糟
This is messed up.
比尔 你标错了
Bill, you labeled that wrong.
没关系
It’s all right.
不 鲍勃在榆树街825号♥ 那是夏洛特的
No. You’ve got Bob at 825 Elm. That’s Charlotte’s.
不 没关系
No, it’s all right.
你想让我怎么处理这个盒子
What do you want me to do with the box?
给鲍勃
To Bob.
我要改变标签吗
Should I change the label?
不用 比尔
No. – Bill!
谁能告诉我把这个箱子放在哪里
Could someone tell me where to take this box?
请把它搬到那所房♥子里去
Please take it to that house.
谢谢你 米歇尔
Thank you, Michelle.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 这是不对的 但是也没关系
Okay, fine. It’s wrong, but fine.
这一定是你的
This must be yours.
比尔把地址弄错了
Bill got the address wrong.
我就把它放在这儿
I’ll just leave it right here.
等等
Wait.
这只是垃圾邮件 但你可能会想要它
It’s just junk mail, but you might want it or whatever.
要我帮你把这个箱子拿到屋里去吗
Want me to take this in the house for you?
好吧
Okay.
我在那儿有堵墙 这个更好
I got a wall there. This is better.
拉里记下来了
Larry took that down.
我看到你买♥♥到烧烤酱了
I see you get the barbecue sauce.
是的
Yeah.
你试过柠檬大蒜吗
Have you tried the lemon garlic?
没有
No.
好吃吗
Is it good?
我不知道 比尔说好吃
I don’t know. Bill says it is.
放在那张桌子上
Put it on that table.
什么事
Yes?
我找沙利文太太
I’m looking for Mrs. Sullivan.
你是她的朋友吗
Are you a friend of hers?
她是顾客
She’s a customer.
我是沃特金斯公♥司♥的
I’m with the Watkins Company.
我是她的儿媳妇
I’m her daughter-in-law.
格拉迪斯上周去世了
Gladys passed away last week.
我不知道她病了
I didn’t know she was sick.
对不起
I’m sorry.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
她对服用的药物有某种反应
Some kind of reaction to the medication she was taking.
是伏特加和安♥眠♥药♥
It was vodka and sleeping pills.
弗兰克 这事他们不知道
Frank, they don’t know that.
你是比尔·帕克吗
Are you Bill Parker?
比尔·波特
Bill Porter.
过来 我给你看样东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
她说起过你
She talked about you…
很多
a lot.
每年的圣诞节 不管我们得了什么
Every year, at Christmas, no matter what else we’d get…
我们都会收到沃特金斯公♥司♥的香料礼盒
we’d get the Watkins spice collection…
汤底 擦剂
the soup bases, the liniment.
狗狗饼干
Dog biscuits…
那该死的狗几年前就挂了
Damn dog died years ago.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿 比尔 你觉得怎么样
Hey, Bill. What do you think?
非常好 理查德
Very nice, Richard.
几个月前就该搞定了 你们现在在二楼
It was supposed to have been done months ago. You guys are up on two now.
好吧
Okay.
你有卡吗 你需要一张安全门禁卡
You got a card? You need a security card.
先生 请你把帽子摘下来好吗
Could you take your hat off, please, sir?
你得快速刷♥卡♥
You got to do it fast.
搞定了
Bingo!
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a good one.
很酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
你好 皮特 这是什么
Hello, Peter. What is this?
这是所有的800电♥话♥号♥码
This is all the 800 number.
让我们这些挨家挨户拜访的家伙看起来像恐龙
Makes us door-to-door guys look like dinosaurs.
你知道 每个运营商每小时的销♥售♥额是300到500美元
You know, each operator is selling $300 to $500 an hour.
他们只是在接受订单 而不是销♥售♥
They’re taking orders. They aren’t selling.
当你兑现一张支票时 乔治·华盛顿的样子依旧不会变
When you cash a check, George Washington looks the same.
克拉克来了
There’s Clark.
很多挨家挨户的推销员都搬过来了
A lot of the door-to-door guys are moving over.
我从来没有在电♥话♥上表现好过
I’ve never done well on the phone.
女人们觉得我的声音很性感 我觉得这让她们分心
Women find my voice sexy, and I think it distracts them.
反正你也快退休了不是吗
You’re getting close to retirement anyway, aren’t you?
不尽然
Not really.
挨家挨户的办公室在哪里
Where’s the door-to-door office?
我想就在那边
I think it’s down there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
丽塔 在吗
Is Rita here?
丽塔 我不认识丽塔
Rita? I don’t know Rita.
她负责送货上门的部门
She runs the door-to-door division.
我想她已经走了
She’s gone, I think.
谁取代了她的位置 我不知道 大哥
Who took her place?
我只是被告知整理这些东西
I don’t know, man. I was just told to organize this stuff.
我需要新目录的产品卡片
I need product cards for the new catalogue.
好的 没问题
Okay, cool, no problem.
不是 我有新的产品目录 我需要产品卡
No. I have the new catalogue. I need the product cards.
好吧 你知道吗 我不知道那是什么意思
Okay, you know what? I have no idea what that means.
但是它们可能就在这里的某个地方 所以只需要在这些箱子里打勾就行了
But they’re probably here somewhere, so just check in some of these boxes.
看谁跑得快
Race you.