不要买♥♥
No buying.
不 他说得对 你喜欢这些东西
No, he’s right. You love this stuff.
他们俩就像一对老夫老妻
Those two are like an old married couple.
他们一直在一起
They’ve been together forever.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是不对的 这是罪过
That’s not right. That’s a sin.
如果你能找到一个人去爱 我认为这是一件好事
If you can find somebody to love, I think that’s a good thing.
我们不相信它
We don’t believe in it.
上帝创造了我们所有人 雪莉 他从不犯错
God made all of us, Shelly. He doesn’t make mistakes.
吉米怎么样了
How’s Kimmy?
她很好 她很好 她父亲这个周末带她过来
She’s doing good. She’s good. Her father’s got her this weekend.
听着 比尔 告诉他在门廊的灯上装个门铃
Listen, Bill, tell him to put a timer on his porch light.
我把那的几个孩子赶出去了
I chased some kids out of there.
他在那房♥子里东奔西跑 我不知道他为什么不卖♥♥掉它
He rattles around in that house. I don’t know why he doesn’t sell it.
他在约会吗
Is he seeing anyone?
我真的不知道
I’m sure I don’t know.
我认为朗达的死对鲍勃来说真的很难过
I think Rhonda’s death was really hard on Bob.
我们都有挫折 不是吗 生活还是要继续
We all take our knocks, don’t we? Life goes on.
她这是怎么了
What’s with her?
说来话长
It’s kind of a long story, but…
看到那棵树了吗
You see that tree?
我会在一刻钟来接你
I’ll pick you up at a quarter to.
不用
No.
你能停下来吗
Will you stop?
我八点一刻到这儿 你最好做好准备
I’ll be here at a quarter of eight. You better be ready.
我不希望你花钱—
I don’t want you spending your money-
我听不见你说什么
I can’t hear you.
顺便告诉你 我待会要穿裙子
I’m putting on a dress, for your information.
我觉得他的父母非常
I think his parents are very…
谢谢 -生日快乐
Thank you. – Happy birthday.
噢 等等
Wait.
它会让你的愿望成真 许个愿吧
It makes your wish come true. Make a wish.
过来小寿星 -谢谢
Come here, birthday boy. – Thank you.
你知道吗
You know what?
什么
What?
今晚真为你感到骄傲
I’m really proud of you tonight.
为什么
Why?
你没有试图把洗衣粉卖♥♥给这里的任何一个人
You haven’t tried to sell laundry detergent to one person here.
我打算出去的时候去找他们
I was gonna hit them up on the way out.
你是我这辈子遇到的最好的人 雪莉
You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, Shelly.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
别让我这么多愁善感
Don’t get all mushy on me.
来吧
Come on.
在哪里
Where?
来吧
Come on.
别 别
No.
我不想 我不认为我可以
I don’t want to. I don’t think so.
快点
Come on!
看着我 好吗
Watch me, okay?
约瑟夫·斯隆
Joseph Sloan.
雪莉·索特皮特
Shelly Soentpiet.
史蒂文·斯考尔
Steven Squall.
这花了我六年的时间 但我最终还是做到了
It took me six years, but I finally did it.
我真为你骄傲 -谢谢
I’m so proud of you. – Thank you.
我想让你见见约翰
I wanted you to meet John.
谁是约翰 嘿
Who’s John?
美女
Hey, missy!
我们成功了
We did it. – Yeah.
爸爸妈妈会带你去餐厅
Mom and Dad are gonna take you to the restaurant.
我以为我把你弄丢了
I thought I lost you there.
嗨 -恭喜你
Hi. – Congratulations.
谢谢 约翰 这位是
Thanks. John, this is-
比尔·波特 这是“老板” 很高兴终于见到你了
Bill Porter, of course. The “boss. ” It’s great to finally meet you.
很高兴见到你 约翰
It’s nice to meet you, John.
两个学位 是不是很烦人
Two degrees, isn’t he annoying?
你知道吗 我们该走了
You know what? We should go.
我们要搭约翰爸爸的车 对吧
We’re gonna ride with John’s dad, right?
我的家人会来接你的
My folks will take you over.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming!
我们餐厅见 -好的
We’ll meet you at the restaurant. – Okay.
再见 -再见
‘Bye. – ‘Bye.
比尔 这成了一个科学研究项目
Bill, this is turning into a science project.
我甚至不知道那是什么
I don’t even know what that was.
约翰决定接受哪个提议了吗
Has John decided which offer he’s going to take?
他倾向于“本迪克斯公♥司♥”
He’s leaning towards Bendix.
他们公♥司♥在哪
Where are they?
芝加哥
Chicago.
芝加哥
Chicago?
我知道 我想都不敢想
I know. I can’t even think about that.
什么时候
When?
我不知道
I don’t know.
该死
Damn it!
什么
What?
“B”卡住了
The “B” sticks.
把那老东西扔掉吧
Get rid of that thing.
我们应该买♥♥台电脑
We should get a computer.
我买♥♥不起电脑
I can’t afford a computer.
是的 你可以
Yes, you can.
约翰可以很便宜买♥♥到货 我们可以在上面做任何事情
John could get one real cheap. We could do everything on it.
我不喜欢他们
I don’t like them.
我们现在有电和室内管道了 比尔
We have electricity and indoor plumbing now, Bill.
我们应该扔掉那个 嘿 这个我已经做过了
We should just toss that piece of… Hey, I did those already.
什么
What?
这些预购 我已经完成了 给你
The orders. I already did them. Here.
为什么 -我有时间所以
Why? – I had some time, so-
这是我要做的预购
I do the orders.
我知道 但我只
I know that, but I just-
我负责的订单
I do the order forms!
但是你花了那么长时间 我只是觉得
But it takes you so long, I just thought that-
我不想让你做这些
I don’t want you to do them.
好吧
All right.
我有我自己的方式 -好吧
I have my own way. – All right.
我必须了解它们 所以我必须写下它们
I have to read them, so I have to write them.
你这是在帮倒忙 雪莉
You’re not helping me, Shelly.
如果你认为你在帮我 那你就错了
If you think you’re helping me, you’re not.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这只是 我有自己的方式
It’s just, I have a certain way.
我说的不是订单表格
I’m not talking about the forms.
非常感谢 我很感激
Thanks very much. I appreciate it.
嘿 比尔
Hey, Bill.
嗨 查克 恭喜你
Chuck, congratulations.
非常感谢 彼得
Thanks very much. Peter!
彼得
Peter.
我想让你见见比尔·波特
I’d like you to meet Bill Porter.
彼得·谢弗 -很高兴见到你
Peter Schaefer. – Nice to meet you.
彼得将接替我的工作
Peter’s taking over for me.
欢迎来到沃特金斯
Welcome to Watkins.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们会想念他的
We’re gonna miss this guy.
嘿 波特
Hey, Porter!
不好意思
Excuse me.
他是做什么的
What’s he do?
他是个推销员
He’s a salesman.
说真的
Seriously.
我是认真的
I am serious.
你知道弗里吉代尔怎么了吗
Did you see what happened to Frigidaire?
他是个推销员
He’s a salesman.
凯尔维纳特
Kelvinator!
什么 他是我们的人
What, for us?