这些花儿被冻伤了
That had frost burn.
布拉德在哪儿
Where’s Brad?
布拉德什么 我不认识什么布拉德 让来我告诉你
Brad who? I don’t know any Brad. But let me tell you this.
我是个成年人了 我应该有一段成年人的感情
I’m a grownup. And I deserve to have an adult relationship.
我对人诚实 我应该得到诚实的回报
I’m honest with people and I deserve honesty in return.
有一个联合支票帐户并不使我感到害怕
It doesn’t terrify me to have a joint checking account.
我又不是要你给我印有字母的毛巾什么的
It’s not like I’m asking for monogrammed towels or anything!
我尊重别人 我不应该被羞辱
I treat people with respect, and I deserve not to be humiliated.
数学老师
A math teacher.
一个秃顶的50岁数学老师
A bald, 50-year-old math teacher.
多可悲啊
How pathetic is that?
我会打电♥话♥给他的妻子
Two cents I’d call his wife.
他有地方去吗
Does he have someplace to go?
我不知道 也不在乎
I don’t know and I don’t care.
沃特金斯祝你圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas from Watkins.
它的背面有一块磁铁 它会粘在你的冰箱上。
It’s got a magnet on the back. It’ll stick to your refrigerator.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
布拉德还年轻 人都会犯错
Brad’s young. People make mistakes.
你们两个真是天生一对
You two guys are good together.
圣诞快乐 比尔
Merry Christmas, Bill.
圣诞快乐 艾伦
Merry Christmas, Alan.
这个给你
There you go.
谢谢您
Thank you.
这也是给你的
This is for you.
您不用这么做的 谢谢
You shouldn’t have done that. Thank you.
我也有东西要给您
I have something for you.
它怎么这么可爱
How sweet!
它背面有块磁铁 会粘在你的冰箱上
There’s a magnet on the back. It’ll stick to your refrigerator.
我刚好需要一本日历
I need a calendar.
你确定 我不能请你留下来喝点鸡蛋米酒吗
Are you sure I can’t ask you to stay for some eggnog?
不了 谢谢。
No, thanks.
圣诞节你都准备好了吗
Are you all set for Christmas?
你准备火鸡了吗
Have you got your turkey?
12磅
Twelve pounds!
当您购买♥♥价值50美元的食品杂货时 美食展将免费赠送给您
Food Fair gives them to you for free when you buy $50 worth of groceries.
下次我会这么做的
I’ll have to do that next time.
你会邀请你的家人在家过节吗
Are you having your family over?
不 应该不会的 您呢 -我也不会
No, not really. You? – No.
他们今年要去滑雪
They’re going skiing this year.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
我想是在科罗拉多吧
Colorado, I think.
圣诞快乐 比尔
Merry Christmas, Bill.
你也是 沙利文太太
You, too, Mrs. Sullivan.
我来开门
Let me get that.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
不 没关系
No, that’s all right.
我是来面试的 我是雪莉·索特皮特
I’m here for the interview. I’m Shelly Soentpiet.
让我来帮你拿包吧
Let me get your bag.
把它放在桌子上就行了
Just put it on the table.
你确定吗 我可以帮你收纳好
Are you sure? I could put it away for you.
不 没关系
No, that’s all right.
好吧
Okay.
你有什么
What do you have?
什么
Excuse me?
你的痛苦
Your affliction.
你为什么这样说话
Why do you talk like that?
脑瘫
Cerebral palsy.
你怎么知道的
How do you get that?
从出生开始
From birth.
医生用钳子把我的头压扁了
The doctor squished my head with the forceps.
这不是传染病
It’s not catching.
工作内容是什么 购物和
What’s the job? Just shopping and…
送货还有一般援助
deliveries and general assistance?
是的
Yeah.
你的灯泡坏了 你有多余的灯泡吗
You’ve got a bulb out. You got an extra bulb?
有的 在水槽下面
Yeah, under the sink.
好吧
Oh, okay.
让我想想 我是西部的
Let’s see, I go to Western.
没错 学生
Okay student.
我不抽烟 不喝酒 也不喜欢抽烟喝酒的 没什么理由
Don’t smoke, don’t drink, don’t like it. Don’t have a choice.
我们是摩♥门♥教♥徒
We’re Mormon.
显然 我对电子产品很在行
Clearly, I’m good with electronics.
我能得到这份工作吗
Do I have the job?
你好
Hello.
是的
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
“沙漠将欢欣鼓舞 像玫瑰一样绽放”
“… and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
“它必丰盛开花 欢喜欢乐 歌♥唱”
“It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing:
“应将利巴嫩的荣耀归给它”
“The glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it…
“卡梅尔和沙龙阁下”
“… the excellency of Carmel and Sharon…
“他们将看到上帝的荣耀”
“… they shall see the glory of the Lord…
“和我们神的至高无上”
“… and the excellency of our God. ”
我们所有的食物和香料
All of our food and spices…
是百分之百有机的
are 100 percent organic.
我可以直截了当的跟你说吗
May I be completely candid with you?

Cool.
我觉得
I think…
我觉得
I feel…
我觉得
I feel that…
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我们最大的价值
Our greatest value…
对不起
I’m sorry.
我下次再来
I’ll come back another time.
有什么我可以 -没事儿
Is there something I can- – No.
对不起
I’m sorry.
一切都还顺利 挺好的
Good run?
我可以在这里洗澡吗 我需要马上去上课
It was great. Can I take a shower here? I need to go to class right after.
当然 -这就是我跟你说的
Sure. – This is what I was talking to you about.
他们为家庭制♥造♥的 这是一台个人电脑
They make them for the home. It’s a personal computer.
我们可以用它做所有事情 所有会计工作 所有的账单
We can do everything on it. All the accounting, all the billing.
我喜欢我的打字机 它从不坏
I like my typewriter. It never breaks down.
我终于完成了那篇论文 真是令人讨厌
I finally finished that paper. What a bear.
对你有好处
Good for you!
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How you doing?
你想把这些放在哪里 -那边
Where do you want these? – Over there.
过来 狗子
Come here, boy.
这个给你 比尔
Here you go, Bill.
谢谢 布拉德
Thanks, Brad.
克利福德
Clifford!
你还需要什么吗
You need anything else?
一些那种洗碗用的洗洁精
Some of that dishwashing detergent.
我们有洗碗用洗洁精
We have dishwashing detergent.
没了 我用完了
No. I used it up.
是的 在水槽下面
Yeah, under the sink.
艾伦 我用过了
Alan, I used it.
如果你们吵架 我就把你们分开
If you fight, I’m gonna separate you.
我要把你放在四磅重的盒子里
I’m gonna put you down for the four-pound box.
还有什么要带走的吗
Anything else to go?
有的 这些也放到货车里
Yeah, those go into the van, too.
嗨 杰瑞
Hi, Jerry.
嘿 比尔
Hey, Bill.
医生怎么说
What did the doctor say?
很奇怪 像是某种癌症
It’s bizarre. It’s some kind of cancer.
卡波西氏肉瘤
Kaposi’s sarcoma.
有些皮肤癌只有真正的老年人才会得
Some skin cancer that only really old people are supposed to get.
他会没事的
He’ll be okay.
他还年轻 他会没事的
He’s young. He’ll be fine.
这就是我们需要的
Here’s what we need.
雪莉 把那本目录拿走
Shelly, take that catalogue away from him.
艾伦 你喜欢这些东西
Alan, you love this stuff.