为什么
Why?
我从没见过他
I never see him.
这是一个和尚倒汽油自焚
This is a Buddhist monk who has poured gasoline…
因为他很忙 你知道 他只是
But he’s busy. You know, he just…
天啊 他在干什么
Oh, my God. What is he doing?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, dear God!
他正在抗♥议♥战争
He’s protesting the war.
为什么他们要这样展示自己
Why do they show them?
他们为什么把这个在电视播出来
Why do they put that on the television?
我做了一些鲜榨的橙汁
I made some orange juice. It’s fresh-squeezed.
不了 谢谢 我得走了
No, thank you, I have to go.
比尔
Bill?
刚刚我最喜欢的滋补品是什么
What is that tonic that I like so much?
含铁的牛肉营养补剂
Beef and iron.
是的 你能帮我预定一些吗
Yes. Could you order me some of that?
还有那个下水道清洁剂
And that drain cleaner?
您从悲伤中走出来了
You’re out of that?
是的
Yes.
还有大包的狗狗饼干
And the dog biscuits. The large size.
妈妈
Mom?
沃伦太太
Mrs. Warren?
妈妈
Mama?
你看 现在我有证据了
You see, now I have the proof.
你能帮她把行李箱拿进来吗 -当然
Can you bring the suitcases in for her? – Sure.
我的眼镜 -给
My glasses. – Here.
妈妈 -我不能 等一下
Mom. – I can’t… What…
你拿到了 -没有
You got them. – No.
在你钱包里
They’re in your purse.
看起来真不错 不是吗
It looks really nice, doesn’t it?
他们给了你很多亚麻制品
They gave you lots of linens.
我是个负担
I’m a burden.
什么
What?
我是你的负担
I’m a burden on you.
现在我们扯平了
Well, now we’re even.
有三个旅行推销员 他们正驾车穿越这个乡村
Three traveling salesmen, they’re driving through the country.
他们的车坏了 于是他们去了农舍
Their car breaks down. They go to the farmhouse.
农夫说 “你可以在这里过夜 但只有一张床”
The farmer says, “You can spend the night, but there’s only one bed. ”
第二天早上 睡在右边的那个人说
The next morning, the guy on the right-hand side says:
“我做了一个最奇怪的梦”
“I had the weirdest dream.
“我梦见有个人在夜里和我一起玩”
“I dreamed that someone was playing with me in the night. ”
左边的那个家伙说
The guy on the left-hand side says:
“我做了同样的梦 也有个人在和我一起玩”
“I had the same dream. Somebody was playing with me. ”
中间的那个家伙说 “真的吗 我梦见自己在滑雪”
And the guy in the middle says, “Really? I dreamed I was skiing. ”
伙计 蛮好的 我喜欢这个故事
Man, that’s all right. I like that one.
来吧 让我帮你擦鞋
Come on, let me do your shoes.
真有趣 我喜欢这个故事 我要讲这个故事
That’s funny. I like that one. I’m gonna be telling that one.
L3及4 L4及5 L5 S1
L3 and 4, L4 and 5, L5, S1.
你看到这些椎间盘是如何被压缩的了吗
You see how these discs are all compressed?
这就是给你带来痛苦的原因 你还在自己送货吗
That’s what’s giving you all the pain. You still making your own deliveries?
你不能再这么做了
You’re gonna have to stop doing that.
我必须得去送货
I got to make the deliveries.
那就雇一个人
Hire someone.
如果你继续这样下去的话 你就会患上椎管狭窄症
You’re looking at spinal stenosis if you keep going the way you’re going.
我要你戴上矫正支架几个星期
I want you to wear a brace for a few weeks…
我给你开了一张治疗炎症的处方
and I’m writing you a prescription for the inflammation.
严肃认真点 比尔
Take this seriously, Bill.
如果你不照顾好你的背 你将不能走路了
If you don’t take care of your back, it’s only a matter of time.
这只是时间问题
You won’t be walking.
你妈妈怎么样了
How’s your mother?
她挺得住 上次那瓶番茄酱怎么样
She’s hanging in. How was the tomato sauce?
尝起来不错
It was really good.
我再给你订几瓶 -好的
I’m gonna put you down for some more. – Okay.
我们还有龙蒿莳萝酱 你会喜欢的
We also have a tarragon-dill dressing. You’re gonna love it.
来了
Yeah.
你好 我来找比尔·波特
Hi. I’m here to see Bill Porter.
是我 -你是为了工作来的
That’s me. You’re here about the job?
是的
Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
这是用车送货吗
Is this deliveries in a car?
进来坐吧
Yeah, come on in. Sit down.
我不想为工作经常开自己的车
I don’t want to use my car for too much driving.
报纸上写着“必须有车”
It said “must have car” in the paper.
只是 我的车 这不是我要找的工作
It’s just… My car… This isn’t what I’m looking for.
那关上门怎么样
How about shutting the door?
早上好
Good morning!
你看起来不错
You look good.
阿肯色州 对战 德克萨斯州的比赛
Arkansas versus Texas.
这是新的
This is new.
还含有桉树成分
It’s got eucalyptus.
我真为你骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
你的演讲很精彩
It was a beautiful speech you made.
有意思
Funny.
认真的 这是一个精彩的演讲
Earnest, that was a wonderful speech.
我们不得不做一个心脏导管插入手术
We had to do a cardiac catheterization.
全额付款
The full amount?
不 先付400美元
No. $400.
比尔 以你的身体状况 你可以领♥取♥残疾津贴
Bill, with your condition, you could collect disability.
我在工作
I’m working.
我知道 但我是说如果你不工作
I know, but I’m saying, if you weren’t working…
但是我在工作
But I am working!
我只是想让你知道你能得到什么
I just wanna make sure you’re aware of what’s available to you.
我有工作
I have a job.
我知道
I know.
我是沃特金斯公♥司♥的推销员
I’m a salesman. For Watkins!
我知道
I know you are.
比尔
Bill.
嗨 拉里
Hi, Larry.
我以为你 这里没人
I thought you were… Nobody’s here.
我们什么都不需要
We don’t need anything.
拉里 我借了你的
Larry, I borrowed your…
我们之间
Between us guys?
噢 我的老哥
Oh, boy.
嗨 比尔
Hi, Bill.
好了 亲爱的 该上♥床♥睡觉了 我得回去工作了
Okay, honey, let’s get you into bed. I got to get back to work.
我吐了
I threw up.
她全班都染上了
Her whole class has it.
斯图尔特医生在家 我可以带吉米去
Dr. Stewart is home. I could take Kimmy there.
没什么 只是一些肠胃感冒
No, it’s nothing. It’s just a stomach flu.
我不介意
I wouldn’t mind.
没关系 比尔 谢谢
That’s okay, Bill. Thanks.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我想我应该带她去
I think I should take her.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
你能 把她带到街对面去吗
Would you… Bring her across the street, would you?
吉米 亲爱的 你和比尔去特纳太太家 好吗 为什么
Kimmy, honey, you go with Bill to Mrs. Turner’s house. Okay?
为什么 因为我
Why? – Why? Because I…
我不知道 去吧 我需要你离开 好吗
I don’t know, just go. I just need you to go. Okay?
告诉她我马上就到
And tell her I’ll be right there.
我吐了煎饼和香蕉
I threw up pancakes and bananas.
这是一个很好的组合
That’s a good combination.
拉尔夫
Ralphie!
嘿 老哥
Hey, man.
听着 老哥 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Look, pal, I don’t know what to tell you.
我什么都不想要 我什么都不想要
I don’t want anything. I’m never gonna want anything.
别再回来了好吗
Don’t come back here, all right?
好的
All right.
这是来自沃特金斯 给你的圣诞祝福
Merry Christmas from all of us at Watkins.
我要给克利福德带些皮革食品
I’m gonna bring some rawhide samples for Clifford.
它长牙的时候吃这个很好
They’re good for when he’s teething.
该死
Damn it!