“几个月前 我们的房♥子着火了”
“A few months back, our house caught fire…
“猪进来了 把我们吵醒了”
“… the pig came in, woke us up…
“它拯救了我全家”
“… and saved my whole family! ”
于是推销员说 “但是为什么是木制的腿呢”
So the salesman says, “But why the wooden leg?”
“别着急”农夫说
“Hold on,” the farmer says.
“我的小女儿在路上玩耍”
“My little girl was playing in the road…
“其中一辆伐木车的刹车失灵了”
“… and one of those logging trucks lost its brakes.
“猪跑了出来 把她拖到了安全的地方”
“The pig ran out and dragged her to safety. ”
“太神奇了” 推销员说 “但为什么是木腿呢”
“That’s amazing! ” says the salesman. “But why the wooden leg?”
“好吧” 农夫说
“Well,” says the farmer…
“你不能一下子吃掉一头猪”
“you don’t eat a pig like that all at once! ”
很好 真的很好 我会记住的
That’s good. That’s real good. I’m gonna remember that one.
“你不能一下子把一头猪全吃了”
“You don’t eat a pig like that all at once! ”
你吃早饭了吗
Did you have breakfast?
吃了
Yeah.
你吃了什么 因为你看起来很瘦
What did you have? Because you look thin.
几块鸡肉和一块德尔莫尼克牛排
A couple of chickens and a Delmonico steak.
把报纸递给我
Pass me that newspaper.
多蒂的女朋友要结婚了
Dotty’s girl is getting married.
他是个机械师
He’s a mechanic.
我认识她吗
Do I know her?
多蒂啊 咱们隔壁的
Dotty, next door.
我得去工作了
I have to get to work.
我也得走了
I have to go now, too.
不 妈妈 你不能走
No, Mom, you can’t.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
不 你必须留在这里
No, you have to stay here.
为什么
Why?
因为你知道这是为什么
Because why. You know why.
他们会在这里照顾你
They care for you here.
好吧
Okay.
这个周末你会回家的
You’ll come home this weekend.
今晚见
I’ll see you tonight.
比利
Billy?
把“哈维兰”茶具给她
Give her the Havilland tea set.

Who?
那个女孩
That girl.
为了婚礼
For the wedding.
今晚见
I’ll see you tonight.
你有支票簿吗
Do you have the checkbook?
我当然有
Of course I do.
早上好
Good morning.
现在不行 比尔 我们要迟到了
We can’t right now, Bill. We’re late.
比尔 你要去隔壁吗
Bill, are you going next door?
是的
Yeah.
你能告诉那些人吗 看到这个了吗
Would you tell those people? You see this?
这是动物管理局的电♥话♥号♥码
This is the number for Animal Control.
如果他们不让那条蠢狗闭嘴
If they do not shut up that stupid dog-
比尔 你能帮我个忙吗
Bill, could you do me a favor?
你能向他解释一下那不是我们的狗吗 那是惠勒家的狗
Could you explain to him that’s not our dog? That’s the Wyler’s dog.
我已经说过100遍了 我已经告诉他们了
And I’ve been over that 100 times, and I’ve told them that.
它不是惠勒家的狗 它是一只爱叫的狗
It is not the Wyler’s dog. It is a yapping dog.
惠勒养的是一只牧羊犬
The Wyler’s have a collie.
没错 而这是一只狂吠的狗
That’s right. This is a yapping dog.
如果他们还想谈论噪音问题 那请告诉他们
If they want to talk about noise, tell them to close…
要想播放hi-fi音响 就关上那该死的窗户
the damn window if they’re gonna play the hi-fi.
他们是聋子吗
Are they deaf?.
每天晚上 凌晨两三点
Every night! At 2:00, 3:00 in the morning.
这只狗是 “呀呀呀呀”
This dog is, “Yap, yap, yap. ”
你怎么能这样生活
How can you live like that?
你能听多少遍《我的男朋友回来了》 好吧 他回来了
How many times can you listen to My Boyfriend’s Back? Okay! He’s back.
这会有麻烦的
And there’s gonna be trouble.
肯定会有麻烦的
You can bet there’s gonna be trouble.
树木破坏者
Tree mutilators!
跨场长传 这是
Outlet pass, and that’s a…
16英尺高的跳投 他不会错过
16-foot set jumper. He’s not gonna miss that…
没有机会控制比赛局面
no chance to get this game under control…
我不认为你
I don’t think your-
噢 我的天啊
Oh, man.
他得到了全场最高的22分
who’s got a game-high 22 points…
出现了传切配合
and there’s the give-and-go!
他错过了上篮机会
and he missed the lay-up…
比尔 你要去坐公共汽车吗 上车 我载你一程
Bill, you going to the bus? Hop in and I’ll give you a ride.
没关系 温特斯先生
That’s all right, Mr. Winters.
我正好要经过那里
I’m going right by there.
不用了 谢谢
No, that’s all right, thank you.
别傻了 上车吧
Don’t be stupid, get in.
拿到外面去 我最后一次警告你
Take it outside. I’m warning you for the last time!
科特拉连科夫人
Mrs. Kotlarenko!
波特先生 你妈妈在吃晚饭
Mr. Porter! Your mother is eating dinner.
在哪里
Where?
她很好 今天晚餐很不错 她在后面 她很好 一切都很好
She’s good, nice dinner, in the back. She’s good, everything’s good.
他没事 只是有点癫痫 仅此而已
He be okay. Epileptic. That’s all.
我妈妈的手提箱在哪里
Where’s my mother’s suitcase?
手提箱
Suitcase?
我们要走了
We’re leaving.
是的 我们要走了
Yes. We’re leaving.
冰箱里有速冻食品可以当午餐
There are cold cuts in the refrigerator for lunch.
她会没事的
She’ll be fine.
妈妈
Mama?
我7点左右到家
I’ll be home about 7:00.
沃伦太太会跟你联♥系♥
Mrs. Warren is gonna check in with you.
她会给你做午饭
She’ll make you lunch.
妈妈 求你了
Mama, please!
你走吧
Just go.
别担心她 我会看着她的
Don’t worry about her. I’ll keep an eye on her.
我想去打扫一下卫生 比利
I’m gonna do some cleaning, Billy.
这地方一团糟
The place is a mess.
早上好 我叫比尔·波特
Good morning. My name is Bill Porter.
我是沃特金斯公♥司♥的
I’m with the Watkins Company.
你是推销员
You’re a salesman?
是的
Yeah.
不用了 谢谢 我什么都不需要
No, thank you. I don’t need anything.
这些是兰花吗
Are these orchids?
是的
Yes.
它们很难生长 我知道 我曾经养过
They’re hard to grow. I know, I’ve tried.
你的衬衫上有点污渍
You have a spot of something on your shirt.
我们的洗衣粉是浓缩的 所以 只要一种
Our laundry detergent is concentrated. So, just one…
嗨 -嘿
Hi. – Hey.
你要去学校了 -是啊
You off to school? – Yeah.
早安 -早安
Good morning. – ‘Morning.
我是比尔·波特 -我是布拉德·古铁雷斯
I’m Bill Porter. – Brad Gutierrez.
你住在这附近
You live in the neighborhood?
他跟我租了一个房♥间
He rents a room from me.
伙计们 我需要你们出去一下 我需要在这里喷点东西
Guys, I need you to step outside. I need to spray in here.
艾伦 那东西会要了你的命
Alan, that stuff’s gonna kill you.
谢谢 到外面去抽根烟吧
Thank you. Go outside, smoke a cigarette.
我讨厌那些东西
I hate that stuff.
是为了防虫子吗
It’s for bugs?
是的
Yeah.
他试过薄荷香皂吗
Has he tried peppermint soap?
我想没有
I don’t think so.
这个呢
What about this?
你确定那东西对你没坏处吗 -当然
Are you sure that stuff is not bad for you? – Sure.
我会的 好了 再见
I will. Okay, ‘bye.
雅典 摩洛哥 其他地方
Athens, Morocco, someplace else…
他人真好
It’s very sweet of him…
但是我要一个人在船上做什么
but what am I gonna do all by myself on a boat?
您儿子听起来是一个很慷慨的人
Your son sounds like a very generous man.
我认为他是感到内疚
I think he feels guilty.