米尔斯兄弟 很棒的乐队 艾灵顿公爵创立的
The Mills Brothers. Great band. You know, Duke Ellington found this band.
我记得他们本来叫和谐四王
I think they were originally called the Four Kings of Harmony.
♪ We’ll call on each memory Till then… ♪
这首歌♥是《到那时》
“Till Then, ” this is the song. It’s about, uh…
讲的是即将出征二战的士兵们
It’s about soldiers going off to World War II
思念家乡
and thinking about home.
听这部分
Listen to this part. ♪ Although there are oceans… ♪
“尽管有必须跨越的海洋 和必须翻越的山
“Although there are oceans we must cross and mountains that we must climb…”
♪ I know every gain… ♪
我知道有得必有失”
“I know that every gain must have a loss. ”
“那就祈祷我们失去的只是时间”
♪ So pray that our loss… ♪ “So pray that our loss is nothing but time. ”
♪ Till then, let’s dream Of what there will be ♪
-我要问你一件事 -怎么了?
Okay, I gotta ask you something. What?
明迪博士 我可以在你的车里 表现得脆弱吗?
Dr. Mindy, can I be vulnerable in your car?
可以
Yeah, go ahead.
我见过很多人 但没见过你这样的
I’ve never met anyone like you
我觉得和你有共鸣
and I feel a connection to you on a level that…
我不知道 没有别人让我有过这种感觉
I don’t know, I haven’t felt with anyone else,
我要冒险问一句
and going out on a limb,
你希望多共处一些时间吗?
but would you want to spend more time together?
也许甚至订婚什么的?
Maybe even get engaged or something?
-哇 -你在笑吗?
-Wow. Are you laughing?
-没有? -我在微笑
-No? I’m smiling.
-当然可以 -真好
-Well, sure. This is sweet.
-有何不可呢? -太美好了
-Why not? This is pretty sweet.
而你…你帮明迪博士解读了未来
And you read the tea leaves for Dr. Mindy.
-让他见识了算法 -是的
-You showed him the algorithm. Oh, yeah.
你的信息真的吓到他了
You really shook him with that information.
-关于他的死法 -是啊 让人震惊
-How he was gonna die. Yeah, it is shaking.
我好希望知道自己的死法
It got me so excited to know about my own death.
我还是不要知道了 不 我想知道
I don’t think I wanna know. Yes, I do. I wanna to know.
你会被一头布朗特洛吃掉 我们不知道这是什么意思
You’re gonna be eaten by a Bronteroc. We don’t know what it means.
-一头什么? -布朗特洛
-A what? A Bronteroc.
好了 各位 天气晴朗
-Oh. Okay, people, we have clear skies.
可以发射必得机了
And we are a go for the BEAD launch.
总统女士?
Madam President?
地球公民们 现在…
Citizens of planet Earth. Now…
看啊 凯特 他们有野生三文鱼
Look at this, Kate. They have wild salmon.
看看野生和养殖的区别
Look at the difference between that and the farm-raised stuff.
看起来…挺假的 是不是?
You see how that looks just… I don’t know. Looks fake, right?
嘿 不如你去找点…
Hey, why don’t you go find some, uh…
那种小土豆叫什么来着?
What are the little potatoes called, the tiny ones?
-吮指土豆? -对
-Fingerling potatoes? Yeah.
-我好爱吮指土豆 -我们去找吮指…
-I fucking love fingerling potatoes. Let’s get finger…
你想说点什么吗?
Do you wanna say something too?
说得太好了 好
That was beautiful. Yeah.
你们好吗 全世界的人们? 我是美国白宫幕僚长 杰森奥尔林
What up, world? Jason Orlean, uh, Chief of Staff, United States.
我注意到近期很多人为人类祈祷
I’ve been noticing a lot of prayers recently for people during this time
我表示赞许
and I commend that, um,
但我也想为物品祈祷
but I also wanna give a prayer for stuff.
有很好的物品 物质类的东西 比如豪华公♥寓♥和手表…
There’s dope stuff, like material stuff, like sick apartments and watches,
(必得机已准备好发射)
…还有汽车和衣服之类的 都有可能消失
and cars, um, and clothes and shit that could all go away and
我不想看到这些东西消失
I don’t wanna see that stuff go away.
所以我要为这些物品祈祷 阿门
So I’m gonna say a prayer for that stuff. Amen.
在这个小了很多的人群中 人们在恐惧中表现得很安静
Just a quiet trepidation among this much smaller crowd.
我能听到一些人的祈祷声
I can hear the sounds of some people praying.
好了 安德森 我们开始吧
Okay, Anderson, let’s go get it.
好的 长官 来吧 各位 十
Yes, sir. Here we go, people.
十、九、八、七、六
Ten. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six,
五、四…
five, four…

Hey.

Hi.
我们买♥♥了点东西
We, uh, got some groceries.
那是怎么回事?
Yo, what was that?
必得机12号♥坠毁了
-We lost BEAD number 12.
(警告)
必得机22号♥发射失败
BEAD number 22 failed to launch.
没事
It’s fine. It’s fine.
(必得机 无人机遥感勘测)
我们预估了容错误差 没事的
We had anticipated a margin for error.
我希望能有一次家庭晚餐
Everything is fine. I was hoping we could, um, have a family dinner.
-嘿 爸爸 -嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
-嘿 孩子们 -嘿
-Hey, guys. Hey. Hey.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
好吧
Yeah.
-谢谢 -没事
Thank you. Yeah.
-这位是凯特 -你好
-This is, uh… This is Kate. Oh, hi.
-你好 凯特 -袋子给我
-Hello. Hi, Kate. Let me grab those bags.
-很高兴认识你 我叫尤尔 -尤尔
-Nice to meet you. I’m Yule. Yule.
我的推趣账号♥是火豹142 你打游戏吗?
I’m FirePuma142 on Twitch. You game?
她真的不太可能知道
It’s really doubtful she knows.
谁说我打游戏的?
-You’re right. Who said I game?
这是送给你的
I… I got these for you.
谢谢 真贴心 亲爱的
Thank you. That’s really sweet, honey.
你不知道我有多歉疚
I’m so sorry. You have no idea.
-真的 -我知道
-I really am. I know. I know.
-我想你 -我非常想你
-I’ve missed you. I missed you so much.
我们在大学恋爱的时候 我和阿伦特兰上过床
When we dated in college, I fucked Aaron Tran.
所以…
Oh? Yeah, so, uh…
尝尝
尝一个试试
很好吃
-That is really good.
好吃吧?
Really good, right?
-嘿 各位 -嘿!
-Hey, everybody. Hey!
抱歉迟到了 但我没空手来
-Sorry I’m late, but not empty-handed. Hey, my friend.
埃文 马歇尔 琼 这是奥格尔索普博士
Evan, Marshall, June, this is Dr. Oglethorpe.
必得机已达到最佳逃逸速度
BEADs have approached optimal escape velocity
现正靠近迪比亚斯基彗星 准备进入接触模式
and now approaching Comet Dibiasky and are ready for attachment mode.
好吧
Uh… Okay. All right.
8号♥和27号♥因后控失灵坠毁
Eight and 27 are lost due to lateral control malfunction.
好 现在 彼得…
Okay, so, now… Now, Peter…
彼得 我们失去了 六架无人机 还能成功吗?
Peter, we’re six drones down. Is this thing still gonna work?
工程师向我保证可以 24架就够了
Well, the engineer’s assured me that yes, 24 drones is enough.
我们还能失去几架?
Well, how many can we lose?
还有几架?
How many more?
我们得知 数架必得机在发射中爆♥炸♥
We’re being told that several of the BEADS have exploded on launch.
你去坐主位吧 好吗?
-Got the head seat right there.
你太客气了 兰德尔 谢谢
You’re way too kind, Randall. Thank you.
大博士
Big Doctor.
再来点酒吗?我给你倒
Do you want more wine?
-嘿 大家干杯 -干杯
-Hey, cheers, everyone. Huh? Cheers.
-干杯 -爱你 宝贝
-Cheers. Love you.
-爱你 -非常感谢邀请我们
-Love you. Thank you so much for having us.
谢谢你们来 这是一次很特别的聚餐
Thank you for being here.
谢谢
-It’s so special. Thank you.
马上开始同步爆破分离第九阶段
Commence simultaneous explosive separation stage now.
妈妈
Yo. Yo. Mom.
真好
Beautiful.
-谢谢你 伙计 -是的
Thank you, pal. Yeah.
真的 你能回家真是太好了
Yeah, it really is. And it’s really good to have you home.
明迪博士真的出名了
Dr. Mindy got really famous.
是啊 我都忘了 没错 好吧
Oh. Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. That’s right. Okay.
是 我上过杂♥志♥封面什么的 我知道
Yep, I was on, uh, magazine covers and everything. I know.
-你看起来很棒 -尽管嘲讽我吧
You looked great. I’ll take your shots.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. Love you too.
(系统故障)
好了 我们需要报告
All right. We need a report.
我需要爆♥炸♥设备的完整状态报告
Need a full status report on the explosive devices.
开始吧 还在等待完整状态报告
Get on it. Still waiting for a full status report.

All right.
中国的齐主席说彗星仍然是完整的
President Qi of China says that the comet is still whole.
我们有四架点火失败 同步已失灵
We got four misfires and sync was off.
彗星还是完好无损
It’s still intact.
你说什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!