-好的 -那你来对地方了
-Okay. You came to the right place.
因为这节目里 我们就喜欢说话
We like to say things.
你能不能别一直这么…愉快?
Would you please just stop being so pleasant?
不好意思 但不是所有事情都需要抖机灵
I’m sorry, but not everything needs to sound so goddamn clever
变幻出迷人讨喜的感觉
or charming or likeable all the time.
有时候我们需要能和彼此讲道理
Sometimes we need to just be able to say things to one another.
要把别人的话听进去
We need to hear things.
我们再重申一次
Look, let’s establish, once again,
确实有一颗巨型彗星正朝地球飞来
that there is a huge comet headed towards Earth.
我们之所以知道有这样一颗彗星
And the reason we know that there is a comet
是因为我们看到了
is because we saw it.
我们用望远镜亲眼看到了
We saw it with our own eyes using a telescope.
老天啊 我们他妈的还拍了照!
I mean, for God’s sake, we took a fucking picture of it!
我们还需要什么证据?
What other proof do we need?
如果我们连这都不能达成一致
And if we can’t all agree at the bare minimum
同意一颗和珠穆朗玛峰一样大的彗星
that a giant comet the size of Mount Everest
朝地球呼啸而来他妈的不是件好事
hurtling its way towards planet Earth is not a fucking good thing,
那我们会有什么下场?
then what the hell happened to us?
我的天呐 我们要如何和彼此对话?
I mean, my God, how do How do we even talk to each other?
我们对自己做了什么? 我们要如何弥补?
What’ve we… What’ve we done to ourselves? How do we fix it?
我们应该在 还有机会的时候撞偏这颗彗星
We should have deflected this comet when we had the fucking chance,
但我们没有实施 我不知道为什么
but we didn’t do it. I don’t know why we didn’t do it.
现在他们竟然还开除 像我一样的科学家
And now they’re actually firing scientists like me
就因为我们发声反对他们
for speaking out, for opposing them.
我知道很多人
And I’m sure many of the people out there
根本不会听我说的
aren’t even gonna listen to what I just said
因为他们有自己的政♥治♥意识形态
’cause they have their own political ideology,
但我…我向你们保证
but I… assure you,
我不站在任何人的一边
I am not on one side or the other.
我只是他妈的把事实告诉你们
I’m just telling you the fucking truth.
我觉得这时候最好说明一下
This would be a good time to establish
伊舍威尔和总统都说过
that Isherwell and the president have both said
会有好处…
that there’s benefits to be–
对 美国总统他妈的在说谎!
Right, well, the president of the United States is fucking lying!
我和你们一样
Look, I’m just like all of you.
天地良心 我希望 这位总统知道自己在做什么
I hope to God, I hope to God that this president knows what she’s doing.
我希望她能为我们考虑 但事实是
I hope she’s got us all taken care of, but the truth is,
我觉得整届政♥府♥
I think this whole administration
都他妈完全疯了!
has completely lost their fucking mind!
我觉得我们都会死!
And I think we’re all gonna die!
我只想回家
Look, I just wanna go home.
我现在除了回家什么都不想做
I just wanna go home. I just wanna go home more than anything.
但只有一件事
But if there is one thing,
有一件事我希望你们能听进去
one thing that I pray…that I pray that all of you hear from what I have just said,
那就是我们所有人 我们都…
is that all of us, all of us…
你为什么要这么做?
Why’d you do that?
我本来真的挺喜欢你的 大部分人都让我厌恶
I really liked you and I despise most people.
我真的以为我爱你
You know, I… I really thought I loved you.
真的吗?
Really?

Wow.
太疯狂了
That’s wild.
是啊
-Yeah.
女士 你得离开了 我们要让这个人与外界隔离
Ma’am, you need to go. We gotta get this man off the grid.
你还在吗?
You still there?
不在
No.
也许他就是在玩弄权力
Well, maybe he just gets off on the power, you know,
跟任何一种权力一样
like any kind of power.
他知道我最终会发现零食是免费的
It’s like he knew eventually that I was gonna find out that the snacks were free.

-Right. You know what I mean?
-你明白吗? -嗯
-Yeah.
这就是玩弄权力
So it was just like a power play.
男人都很奇怪
Yeah, guys are weird.
我开始觉得 这些“世界末日”的言论都是胡扯
I’m starting to think that all this “end of the world” stuff is bullshit.
不是的
It’s not.
真的会发生 我看到了
It’s definitely happening. I’ve seen it.
我不知道 我觉得如果上帝想摧毁地球
I feel like if God wanted to destroy the Earth,
祂就会摧毁地球
He would destroy the Earth.
你相信上帝?
You believe in God?
是的 我父母按福音派教义把我养大
Yeah, I mean, my parents raised me Evangelical,
我恨他们 但我以自己的方式接受了它
and I hate them, but I found my own way to it.
我自己的连接
My own relationship.
希望你不会说出去 我会感激你的
I’d appreciate it if you didn’t advertise it, though.
我不会跟别人说的 我觉得这样挺好
I won’t tell anybody. I think it’s kind of sweet.
-要做♥爱♥吗? -好 干吗不做呢?
-Wanna make out? Yeah, why not?
能不能别说“干吗不做呢”? 让我感觉你并不想做
Can you not say “why not”? It makes me feel like you don’t want it.
很不舒服
It’s shitty.
-好 随便吧 -好多了
-Sure, whatever. That’s better.
♪ I still feel 25 Most of the time ♪
♪ I still raise a little Cain With the boys ♪
♪ Honky tonks and pretty… ♪
-哦 我的天 就是它 -什么?
-Oh, my God, that’s it. What? What?
-那就是彗星 -什么?在哪儿?
-That’s the comet. What? Where?
-哪儿? -那是北斗七星
Where? Uh-huh. Well, that’s the Big Dipper.
那是金星 那是北极星
-That’s Venus. That’s the North Star. Uh-huh.
-那是什么? -哦 该死
-Well, what is that? Oh, shit.
♪ Sometimes I feel like Jesse James Still trying to make a name ♪
搞什么?
What the hell? ♪ Knowing nothing’s gonna change What I am ♪
什么?
What?
Come on.
它来了
There it is.
你来了
There you are.
你来了
There you are.
有其他人看到吗?就是它
Is anyone else seeing this? That’s it.
就是它 那就是彗星 看!就在那儿
That’s it. That’s the comet. Look! It’s right there.
-我…我有点害怕 -没错
-That’s, you know, kinda scary. Oh! Exactly.
-明迪博士 -凯特
-Dr. Mindy. Kate.
博士 可以看见它了
Doc, you can see it.
我现在也正看着它 难以置信 它…
I… I’m looking at it right now too. It’s unbelievable. It’s…
很可怕 但也很美
It’s horrific and it’s… And it’s beautiful at the same time.
哦 我的天
-Oh, my God.
我们一直想告诉你们
We’ve been trying to tell you.
我们一直想告诉你们 它就在那儿 它…
We tried to tell you this whole time. It’s right there. It’s…
就在那儿 凯特
It’s right there, Kate.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我在密歇根的兰辛
I’m in Lansing, Michigan
想要修复和琼的关系 但她不愿和我说话
trying to fix things with June, but she won’t talk to me.
-你在哪儿? -什么东西?
-Where are you? What the fuck?
我…
I…
我去找你 好吗?
I’m gonna come find you, okay?
我在伊利诺伊 明天就能做好准备
Well, I’m in Illinois. I could be ready by tomorrow.
-挚爱的天父… -是的 我…
-Dearest Father… Yeah, I’m–
…这个罪人 请求您的恩典和指引
…as a sinner I come to You for Your grace and guidance…
他们终于看到了
They’re finally seeing it.
他们终于看到了
They’re finally seeing it.
就在那里!
There it is!
到院子里去 上屋顶 去路边
Go outside into your yard, onto a roof, onto your sidewalk,
抬头看天空
and just look up into the sky.
这颗星看起来有点模糊
The star’s gonna appear fuzzy.
但它后面有一条长尾巴
It’s got a long streak coming off of it.
那是彗星尾
That’s the comet’s tail.
是真的 它来了
It’s real and it’s coming.
如果有人有不一样的说法 那就是在胡扯
If anyone tells you any different, they’re full of shit.
抬头看天空
Just look up into the sky.
他妈的真♥相♥
It’s a fucking fact.
-我们有证据 -快抬头
-We have proof. Just look up.
各位 快抬头 好吗? 别管海牛了 快抬头
Guys, please just look up, okay? Screw the manatees and just look up.
快抬头
Just look up.
-快抬头! -快抬头!
Just look up! Just look up! Just look up!
快抬头!
Just look up!
明迪博士 总统拯救地球的计划
Dr. Mindy, the president’s plan to save Earth
保卫所有人的家园 这会奏效的吧?
and make it so we can all have a home is going to work, right?
这个星球上 每个男人、女人和小孩都会死
Every single man, woman and child on this planet is going to die.
-我不喜欢他 他让我难过 -抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!