你当真觉得你可以,约翰?
Do you really think you could, John?
可以,劳拉
Alright, Laura.
可以
Alright.
嗨 – 嗨
Hello. – Hello.
嗨? – 谁打来的?
Hello? – Who on earth is it?
嗨 – 嗨? – 几点了,看在上帝的份上?
Hello. – Hello? – What time is it, for God’s sake?
接线员!
Operator!
接线员! – 几点了?
Operator! – What time is it?
接线员!
Operator!
嗨!
Hello!
接线员!这个电♥话♥从哪打来的?
Operator! Where is this call coming from?
嗨!
Hello!
嗨!
Hello!
在英国的什么地方? – 嗨!是巴克斯特先生吗?
Where in England? – Hello! Is that Mr. Baxter?
我是约翰巴克斯特 – 哦,我是安东尼巴戈
John Baxter here. – Oh, this is Anthony Babbage here.
波顿学校的校长,是的,对
Headmaster, Porton School. Yes, that’s right.
我非常抱歉,这么晚打扰你…
I’m awfully sorry to get you so late at night…
我什么时候和你在一起?
What time is it with you?
哦,我知道了,我们从你的伦敦朋友那里得到你的电♥话♥号♥码
Oh, I see. We got your telephone number from your London people.
是,发生了点意外
Yes. There’s been a bit of an accident.
是你的儿子,强尼,他去了San,他他的能力超群
It’s your son, Johnny. He’s been to the San and he’s in capable hands,
但女舍监认为…
but Matron thinks…
巴克斯特先生?我是玛蒂巴戈
Mr. Baxter? It’s Mandy Babbage here.
是的,可怜的小强尼,那是在火灾演习的时候
Yes, poor little Johnny. It was during fire practice.
没什么好担心的 – 好
There’s nothing to worry about. – Good.
是的
Yes.
告诉他们,我就乘飞机回家
Tell them I’m on the next plane home.
什么?
What was that?
我妻子明天赶回去
My wife will be there this morning.
是的,你太好了,谢谢
Yes. That’s very kind of you. Thank you.
好的,晚安,早上好
Yes, goodnight. Good morning.
再见
Bye.
这就是我为什么打算离开威尼斯,她们[那两个女人]是对的
This is what I meant about leaving Venice. They were right.
是这样的,她们指的就是这个
This is it, this is what they meant.
你明白吗?
You see?
接线员!接线员!
Pronto! Pronto!
请接意大利航♥空♥公♥司♥
Allitalia, please.
给我接通飞机场,他们几点开门?
Get me the airport then. What time do they open?
哦,基♥督♥!谢谢你,晚安
Oh, Christ! Thank you. Goodnight.
亲爱的,她说她确定他没事
Darling, she said that she’s sure that he’ll be okay.
但事实不是这样!你很清楚
But that is not so! You know that.
我已经一年没有过问你任何事情!
I won’t ask you any more favors for a year!
如果你为我做这个,你可以做你认为正确的事
You’ll be doing the right thing if you do this for me.
这是一次特许飞行,你得到了最后一个座位 – 太不可思议了!
It’s a charter flight, you’ve got the last seat. – Fantastic!
他找到了他们来自哪里 – 约翰
He’s finding out where they go from. – John,
不要忘记问主教
don’t forget to ask the bishop
在英国的情况 – 三个星期?
about staying over in England. – Three weeks?
无论你能做什么,我仅仅需要离开这里
Whatever you can do. I just need time away from this.
我今天会告诉他 – 你不和我一起?
I’ll tell him today. – You can’t come with me now?
不,晚上打电♥话♥,我在周末之前会到那儿
No. Call tonight. I’ll be there by the weekend.
Signora:意大利语,太太
她叫巴克斯特太太,会花多长时间??
Her name is Signora Baxter. How much does it cost?
十分钟?
In 1 0 minutes?
威尼斯某地
十分钟,从里瓦河岸大道?
In 1 0 minutes. From Riva Schiavoni?
谢谢,你真的很友好
Thanks. You’re a friend.
船在十分钟内从里瓦河岸大道离开
The boat leaves in ten minutes from Riva Schiavoni.
巴克斯特先生!嗯?
Mr. Baxter! Yes?
我们关门了!
We are closing!
我今天早上将收拾好所有的东西
I’ll collect everything this morning!
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe this!
早上好,我是约翰巴克斯特 – 酒店告诉过我
Good morning. I am John Baxter. – The Hotel told me.
给强尼我的爱
Give Johnny my love.
我晚上打电♥话♥给你,好吗?
I’ll call you tonight, okay?
这非常重要!
This has great significance!
神圣的处♥女♥和君士坦丁堡的创办人
The Holy Virgin and the Patriarch of Constantinople.
是的 – 故事是…
Yes. – It tells the story…
非常棒的工作 – 谢谢你
Beautiful work. – Thank you.
我自己发现了它
I discovered it myself
并立即开始调查
and immediately had it examined.
它是有关教堂的基础…
It is about the church’s foundation…
早上好!
Morning!
早上好!
Good morning!
我很抱歉,但是这个教堂对他来说,意味着一个很好的交易
I’m sorry, but this church means a great deal to him.
你已经很努力地工作了
You have all worked so hard.
那些是马赛克砖吗? – 是的,它们今天早晨被运到了
Are those the mosaics? – Yes, they arrived this morning.
有什么重要的事吗?
Is something the matter?
我们的儿子发生了意外,劳拉四点钟就飞往伦敦了
Our son had an accident, and Laura flew to London at four
今天早晨 – 我将会为你祈祷
this morning. – I will pray for you.
会没事的
It’ll be okay.
自从克里斯汀…
Laura’s had some complications since
劳拉变得有点复杂
Christine…
你应该和她一起离开
You should have gone with her.
我可以看看这些马赛克砖吗? – 当然
Can I see the mosaics? – Of course.
太令人惊异了!
Marvelous!
它牢牢地构筑我们的家庭已经有两百年了
The firm has worked for my family for over 200 years.
它们能够和那些相配吗? – 当然
Will they be able to match those? – Sure.
我可以比较它们吗?
May I compare them?
把我降下来!
Lower me down!
慢点!
Slowly!
嗯,好
Yes, good.
抓住粗绳子!
Take that rope!
它支撑得住!
It’ll hold!
抓住粗绳子!
Take that rope!
紧紧地抓住!
Hold it tight!
抓住他!
Get him!
你让我担心,我的妈呀![意大利语]
You had me worried! Mama mia!
我从来没有见过像这样事!
I’ve never seen anything like it!
我想要支烟 – 可以,可以
I need a cigarette. – Yes, yes.
你可以坐在这等一会吗?
Would you like to sit for a few moments?
不,我想出去走走
No, I’m going to walk for a bit.
我可以和你一起散步吗? – 随便
May I walk with you? – Please.
我的父亲在秋天被杀 – 是吗?
My father was killed in a fall. – Yes?
是的
Yes.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
什么?
What?
我的妻子被警告说我处于危险中
My wife was warned that I was in danger.
警告?
Warned?
这是…
It was…
就像一个…
like a…
一种预言
kind of prophecy.
我希望我不用去相信预言
I wish I didn’t have to believe in prophecy.
是的,但我希望我不用去相信
I do, but I wish I didn’t have to.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我们发现了一个尸体
We found a body.
我希望它不是另一个谋杀案
I hope it’s not another murder.
我们应该去
We should go.
是的 – 捉住她,稍微靠近点
Yes. – Hold her. A little closer.
不要转动她!
Don’t turn her!
小心!
Careful!
对不起,我们一直等到今天下午…
Excuse me. We waited until this afternoon…
接线员!
Pronto!
主教的驾驶员会经过这里并带走我的东西
The bishop’s driver will come by and pick up my things.
谢谢你
Thank you.
劳拉
Laura!
劳拉!
Laura!
嗨,借过一下!
Hey, watch out!
经理在哪里? – 已经关门了,先生
Where is the manager? – It is closed, Signore.
亚历山大先生… – 巴克斯特先生…
Signor Alexander… – Signor Baxter…
我想…现在是季末,你知道,现在是我的假期
I thought… the end of the season, you understand. It’s my holiday.
巴克斯特太太回来过吗? – 劳拉?
Has Mrs. Baxter come back here? – La Signora?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!