You’re an agnostic.
你是不可知论者啊
An agnostic is someone
不可知论者就是
who believes that there is no proof of the existence of God,
认为世界上没有显示 神之存在的证据的人
but does not deny a possibility that God exists.
但他们不否认神存在的可能性
Goodbye, Dr Thurman.
再见了 瑟曼先生
Hey.

I got in.
我入了
I’m going to Harvard.
我被哈佛大学录取了
Hey, we should totally throw a party. Mom and Dad are gone.
我们应该开派对庆祝 爸妈不在
It’s Halloween. We could get away with it.
又是万圣节 一起狂欢
0K. But it has to be small.
好吧 但只能是个小型派对 好吗?
We got eggs, water balloons and a dozen rolls of toilet paper.
我们有蛋 充水的气球和一打厕纸
I stole four beers from my dad.
我自我爸处偷了四灌啤酒
We got a keg. Keg beer is for pussies.
我们有整桶 女人才饮那种
Rose, this is Lilian Thurman.
露丝 这是费莉仁
It is important that you call me as soon as you get this message. Thank you.
很重要的事 听到请尽快恢复 谢谢
You 0K?
你没事吧?
Yeah. My mom’s gone.
我妈走了
You want to come in?
想进来吗?
I don’t know. She didn’t leave a note and the house was all messed up.
我不知道 她没留下字条 整间物混乱一片
But you’re 0K.
但你没事
Did you call the cops?
你有没有报♥警♥?
Yeah, they said I should leave the house and that I should go to a safe place.
有 他们说我应该尽快 离开到安全的地方
I’m just so scared. I keep thinking something awful is happening and
我很害怕 我知发生了可怕的事
It’s my fucking stepdad, I know it.
我知一定是我那继父
I guess some people are just born with tragedy in their blood.
有些人天生是悲剧人物
Hey, have you seen Frank? No, they went on a beer run.
有没有看到法兰克? 没有 他们去拿啤酒了
If you’re there, please pick up. Oh, well. Good news.
若你在 请听电♥话♥ 好消息
The girls got three and a half stars and are in the quarter-finals.
跳舞队得到三粒半星 她们要胡来参加半决赛
Samantha was amazing. Anyway
真美妙 总之
We’re taking the red-eye back tonight and
我们今晚会赶夜机回来
Mom, we’ve got to leave. Yeah. 0K.
妈 飞机要起飞了 好的
We should arrive 8:30 in the morning.
我们今晚夜机回来 明早8点半到
Um I hope everything’s I hope everything’s all right.
希望一切安好
I love you. Bye.
我爱你们 拜拜
“Fate”
命运
“Up against your will”
并不如你所愿
“Through the thick and thin”
艰苦重重
“He will wait until”
他会一直等
“You give yourself to him”
直到你向他屈服
“You give yourself to him”
直到你向他屈服
Come with me. Where are we going?
跟我来 我们去哪里?
Donnie? Look, we gotta go.
唐尼? 看 我们要走了
We’ve got to see Grandma Death. Why? About the book?
见过死亡祖母吗? 关于那些书吗?
No, it’s Frank. Donnie
不关于法兰克的事情 唐尼
Time is running out! We gotta go.
没时间了! 我们要走了
Donnie, nobody’s here. Let’s just forget about it.
唐尼 没人在 还是算了吧
“Cellar door.”
“地窖门”
What?
什么?
Donnie! Donnie!
天老! 唐尼! 唐尼!
Donnie!
唐尼!
Why the fuck are you here? 0h, my God!
你们为什么会在这里? 上帝!
You’re dead! What do we do?
你死定了! 我们应该怎么处置?
Shit! Leave them alone!
妈的! 放他们走!
Don’t fucking move! Don’t fucking move!
别动! 妈的千万别动!
There’s a car!
那里有辆车!
Get the hell out of here! Come on!
立即出来! 出来!
Seth, a car’s coming. Let’s go!
沙夫 有辆车正开过来 我们走吧!
I have a bigger knife now.
我有把大刀了
Fuck!
妈的!
Did you call the fucking cops?
是你报♥警♥的吗?
Deus ex machina. What did you just say?
我们的救主 你说什么了?
What the fuck did you say? 0ur saviour.
你刚说什么? 我们的救主
Donnie!
唐尼
Frank
法兰克
Is she dead?
她死了吗?
What were you guys doing in the middle of the road?!
你们在路中心干啥? 没用脑吗?
Go home!
回家!
Go and tell your parents everything will be 0K.
回家告诉你们父母 一切会没事!
Go!
去!
The storm is coming. You must hurry.
暴风雨要来了 快点
I’m going home.
我要回家了
Dear Roberta Sparrow, I’ve reached the end of your book
亲爱的罗波塔·斯帕罗 我从你书接触到你
and there’s so many things I need to ask you.
我有很多问题想问你
Sometimes I’m afraid of what you might tell me.
有时我害怕你会回答我
Sometimes I’m afraid that you’ll tell me this is not a work of fiction.
说这不是虚构的
I can only hope that the answers will come to me in my sleep.
我只希望我在梦中找到答案
I hope that when the world ends,
我希望当世界终结时
I can breathe a sigh of relief because there will be so much to look forward to.
我会得到释放 因为要期待太多事了
“All around me are familiar faces”
“周围是我熟悉的面孔”
“Worn-out places, worn-out faces”
“破旧的世界 疲惫的面孔”
“Bright and early for their daily races”
“他们的新生的脸孔透着光华”
“Going nowhere, going nowhere”
“无处可去”
“Their tears are filling up their glasses”
“眼镜沾满泪水”
“No expression, no expression”
“不要说”
“Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow”
“把头藏起来 我要忘掉悲伤”
“No tomorrow, no tomorrow”
“没有明天”
“And I find it kinda funny”
“我觉得这很有趣”
“I find it kinda sad”
“这很令人神伤”
“The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had”
“我梦到我已经死去 真是美妙”
“I find it hard to tell you”
“我难以启齿”
“I find it hard to take”
“难以接受”
“When people run in circles”
“人们在兜圈”
“It’s a very, very”
“这是一个如此”
“Mad world”
“疯狂的世界”
“Mad world”
“疯狂的世界”
“Children waiting for the day they feel good”
“孩子们在等待白天的结束 他们觉得妙极了”
“Happy birthday, happy birthday”
“生日快乐”
“Made to feel the way that every child should”
“每个孩子都有这种感觉”
“Sit and listen, sit and listen”
“坐下来听我讲”
“Went to school and I was very nervous”
“到了学校就精神不安”
“No one knew me, no one knew me”
“没有人了解我”
“Hello, teacher, tell me what’s my lesson”
“老师 请告知我的课程”
“Look right through me, look right through me”
“请彻底清楚我”
“And I find it kinda funny”
“我觉得这很有趣”
“I find it kinda sad”
“这很令人神伤”
“The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had”
“我梦到我已经死去 真是美妙”
“I find it hard to tell you”
“我难以启齿”
“I find it hard to take”
“难以接受”
“When people run in circles”
“人们在兜圈”
“It’s a very, very”
“这是一个如此”
“Mad world”
“疯狂的世界”
“Mad world”
“疯狂的世界”
“Enlarging your world”
“拓宽你的视界”
“Mad world”
“疯狂的世界”
Hey. What’s going on?
嘿 发生什么事?
Horrible accident. My neighbour got killed.
严重事故 我的邻居 死了
What happened? Got smushed by a jet engine.
是怎么回事? 让飞机引擎压砸了
What was his name?
他叫什么?
Donnie. Donnie Darko.
唐尼 唐尼·达科
I feel bad for his family.
他家的事情真令人伤心
Yeah.
是的
Did you know him?
你认识他吗?
No.
不认识
“Oh, say, can you see”
“哦 说你能看到”
“By the dawn’s early light”
“黎明的晨曦吧”
“What so proudly we hailed”
“在黎明的最后一缕光亮中”
“At the twilight’s last gleaming?”
“我们如此自豪地欢呼什么? ”
“Whose broad stripes and bright stars”
“是谁的明朗的条纹和闪耀的星星”
“Through the perilous fight”
“穿越过我们”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!