whatever happens to you, be honest, tell the truth,
但如果你有什么事 老实告诉我
even if they do look at you funny -they will.
就算是他们对你并不友好
But what you gotta understand, son,
不过你要明白
is that almost all of those people are full of shit.
这些人都不是好东西
They’re all part of this great big conspiracy of bullshit.
他们构思并参与了这个阴谋
And they’re scared of people like you.
他们害怕像你这样的人
Because those bullshitters know that you’re smarter than all of them.
因为这帮操蛋的家伙 知道你比他们聪明
You know what you say to people like that? Hm?
对这样的人应该说什么呢?
“Fuck you.”
“操♥你♥娘♥”
The blaze was extinguished sometime after 8:00 last night.
火在晚上8时被扑灭
Firefighters discovered what has been referred to as a kiddie porn dungeon.
消防员发现了一间储存了 大量儿童色情图册的地牢
Cunningham, who has become a recent celebrity for his books, was arrested
近日因自助图书成名的吉姆·康宁汉姆 今晨
0h, my God! while at Sarasota Heights Country Club.
老天! 在乡村俱乐部被拘捕
Arson has not been ruled out as the cause of the fire.
未排除起火原因是纵火
Now a group of Cunning Vision employees Dad played golf with that guy.
现在一班郭氏的职员 爸常跟那人一起打高尔夫球
vehemently denied the alleged link to a child pornography publishing circuit.
强烈否认与出版儿童春宫图集有关
In a vicious statement, Connie attacked fire department officials,
吉姆·康宁汉姆在声明中严重指责消防署
claiming a mass conspiracy.
指事情是插贼驾祸的阴谋
I’m sorry, Karen. This is a progressive school,
对不起 嘉伦 这是个进步的学校
but we don’t feel your methods are appropriate.
但我认为你用的方法不适当
What exactly about my methods are inappropriate?
没有不敬 但你说怎才叫适当?
I am sorry that you have failed.
对不起 但你失败了
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have another appointment.
对不起 我另有事办
You can finish out the week.
你可留到星期五
Fuck!
妈的!
Good afternoon. It’s a great pleasure to announce
午安! 我很高兴能告诉大家山脊中学
that the Middlesex Ridge School dance team
被选中到加州洛杉矶
has been invited to perform on “Star Search ’88” in Los Angeles.
上”88届天才表演”电视节目
I know now a terrible thing is coming. What do you mean?
我预感到有坏事要发生了 什么意思?
The field, the field. It’s covered with blood.
田野上都是血
Blood? Don’t be silly.
血? 别说傻话了
All right. It’s getting dark. We should get back to the burrow.
好了 天黑了 要回洞了
Back to the burrow? It’ll come there. It’s all around us!
洞? 它们就在我们周围
Stop it, Fiver. We’ve got to leave here.
费瓦 别说了 我们要离开这
When the other rabbits hear of Fiver’s vision, do they believe him?
当别的兔子听到费瓦关于他 的幻觉的话 他们相信他吗?
Why should we care?
我才不关心呢
Because the rabbits are us, Donnie.
因为我们是兔子 唐尼
Why should I mourn for a rabbit?
为什么我要为一只兔子难过?
Is the death of one species less tragic than another?
一个物种的灭亡会比 另一个物种的消失更悲惨
0f course. A rabbit’s not like us.
兔子和我们不同
It has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret.
我们没有历史书 照片 不懂得悲伤和后悔
I’m sorry. Don’t get me wrong, I like rabbits. They’re cute and horny.
对不起 别误会我 我喜欢兔子 他们又可爱又顽皮
If you’re cute and horny, you’re happy. You don’t know why you’re alive.
如果你又可爱又顽皮 你会快乐 你不知道你为什么要活着
You just want to have sex as many times as possible before you die.
你只想在死前能尽情享受性♥爱♥
I just don’t see the point in crying over a dead rabbit
对一头死去的兔子 流眼泪毫无意义
who never even feared death to begin with.
因为那兔子都不怕死
You’re wrong. These rabbits are the product of the author’s imagination.
你错了 这些兔子是作者 想象出来的
He cares for them, so we care for them, otherwise we’ve just missed the point.
他很关心他们 不然我们的讨论就没意义
Aren’t we forgetting about the miracle of storytelling?
我们忘记了讲故事的奇妙之处吗?
The deus ex machina? The god machine?
机器杀出重围? 神之机器?
That’s what saved the rabbits.
这救了兔子一命
No, it was ridiculous. I’ll call you back.
不 那多荒谬 我回头给你电♥话♥
Rose. Kitty.
露丝 凯蒂
I’m sure you’ve heard the horrible allegations against Jim Cunningham.
我知道你定知道对吉姆·康宁汉姆的可怕起诉
I know. Something about a kiddie porn dungeon
我知道 电视说什么儿童春宫地牢
0h, please, please! Don’t use those words!
求你! 别这样说!
It’s obviously a conspiracy to destroy an innocent man.
很明显是个阴谋
I’m spearheading the Jim Cunningham defence campaign.
我发起了辩护吉姆·康宁汉姆的行动
Rose, I have to appear at his arraignment tomorrow morning.
露丝 明早我要去他的提诉
The girls have to leave for Los Angeles.
你也知道舞蹈队今早要启程到洛杉矶
As their coach, I was the obvious choice to chaperone them.
作为教练我应以监护人身份同行
But now you can’t go. Yes.
但你现在不能去 对
Now, believe me, of all the other mothers, I would never dream of asking you.
相信我 所有其他母亲 我本不想问你
But none of the others are available.
但其他妈妈没一个能走开
I don’t know, Kitty. It’s a bad weekend. Eddie’s in New York.
我不知道 凯蒂 这周末不方便 艾迪去了纽约
Rose, I don’t know if you realise what an opportunity this is for our daughters!
我不知道你明不明白这是 我们女儿多难得的机会!
This has been a dream of Samantha’s and all of ours for a long time.
这是莎玛和我们女儿一向的梦想
I made her lead dancer!
我让她做女主角!
Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!
有时我怀疑你对闪烁动感的诚意
Elizabeth will be in charge.
伊莉会负责
She’ll drive you to therapy.
载你到心理医生处
And if you need anything, you promise me that you will call Dr Thurman?
答应我有什么需要时 找费医生
How does it feel to have a wacko for a son?
有个怪儿子的感觉如何?
It feels wonderful.
非常美妙
Here Sorry! Here you are!
对不起 你在这里
You guys are gonna win. I know it. So do I.
你们要赢了 我们也是
Here’s the keys. There’s food in the fridge and do not
钥匙在这里 冰箱有食物
Mom, go. You’re gonna miss your plane.
妈妈快走 飞机要起飞了
Mom, I need
妈妈 我要
There’s nothing broken in my brain.
我的脑子有点乱
I know. Bye, Donnie.
我知道 唐尼 再见
0K, go. Go!
走吧
Hello, Donnie.
你好 唐尼
It’s Friday. Shouldn’t you be off with your friends, scaring old people?
今天星期五 你不要和你那班朋友一起吓人了
What’s going on? I don’t know. That’s a good question.
什么事? 我不清楚 你问得好
I’m no longer your English teacher. They fired me.
我不是你的英语老师了 他们解雇了我
That’s bullshit! You’re the only good teacher here.
真惨! 你是这里唯一好的老师
Thank you.
谢谢
What’s “cellar door”?
什么是”地窖门”
This famous linguist once said that of all the phrases in the English language,
有个著名的语言学家曾说过
of all the endless combinations of words in all of history,
在英语措辞千万种组合中
“cellar door” is the most beautiful.
“地窖门”是最美丽的
“Cellar door.”
“地窖门”
I promise that one day everything’s gonna be better for you.
我保证终有一天一切会改变
Shut up!
收声!
I want to talk about your past. No.
我今日想跟你谈谈你的过去 不
I want to talk about you and your parents.
讨论你和你父母
They didn’t buy me what I wanted for Christmas.
他们圣诞没买♥♥我想要的东西给我
What did you want for Christmas that year?
你那年想要什么样的礼物?
Hungry Hungry Hippos.
饥饿河马
How did you feel, being denied these Hungry Hungry Hippos?
你没有收到饥饿河马有何感觉?
Regret. What else makes you feel regret?
后悔 还有什么令你后悔?
That I did it again. You did it again?
我又再犯了 你又犯了?
I flooded my school and I burned down that pervert’s house.
我水浸了学校和烧那变♥态♥佬的家
I only have a few days left before they catch me.
还有几天他们那便会来捉我
Did Frank tell you to do these things? I have to obey him. He saved my life.
是法兰克叫你这样做的吗? 我定要服从他 他救我一命
I have to obey him or I’ll be left all alone.
我要服从他 否则他会离弃我
And then And then I won’t be able to figure out what this is all about.
之后之后我便不能知道 这些事情的意思
I won’t know his master plan.
我不能知道他的计划
Do you mean God’s master plan?
你指上帝的计划?
Do you now believe in God?
你现在信不信上帝?
I have the power to build a time machine.
我有能力造一架时光机
How is that possible?
怎能做到?
How is time travel possible, Donnie?
怎能穿梭时空?
Time’s up, Frank said.
时间到了 法兰克说
When is this going to happen? Soon.
这事何时会发生? 快了
What is going to happen?
会发生什么事?
Frank is gonna kill. Who is he going to kill?
法兰克会大开杀戒 他会杀谁?
Who is he going to kill? I can see him!
他会杀谁? 我现在见到他!
The sky’s gonna open up.
天空会打开
If the sky suddenly opened up, there would be no law, no rule.
若天空突然打开 世界将会无规无律
There would only be you and your memories,
只剩下你和你的记忆
the choices you’ve made and the people you’ve touched.
你的选择 你接触过的人
If this world were to end, there would only be you and him
若这世界终结 只剩下你和他
and no one else.
没有其他人
You can stop taking your medication.
你不用服药了
They’re placebos. Just pills made out of water.
那是镇定剂 只是用水作出来的药
Thank you.
谢谢
Donnie
唐尼
An atheist is someone who denies altogether the existence of God.
所谓无神论者就是否认神之存在的人