How can you do that?
你怎能做得到
And how do they do this? They flood the house by breaking through a water main.
他们怎做到呢? 就是破坏了总喉 水浸房♥子
I can do anything I want.
我什么也能做到
And so can you.
你也是
And I think that this garbage should be removed!
我认为须消减这样的垃圾
Excuse me. What is the real issue here? The PTA doesn’t ban books.
对不起 主要的问题是什么? 家长教师会不会禁书的
The PTA must acknowledge that pornography is being taught in our curriculum!
家长教师会是要承认 课程教授不雅物品!
It’s meant to be ironic. Excuse me. Go back to grad school.
那故事是讽刺的 对不起 请你回去学堂吧
Why did you make me flood the school?
你为什么迫我水浸学校?
They are in great danger.
他们有危险
Do you even know who Graham Greene is?
你知否葛林是谁?
I think we have all seen “Bonanza”.
我想我们都看过他的电视节目
Well, um while we are on other topics
那 我们在论别的话题时
Where do you come from?
你从哪儿来?
Do you believe in time travel?
你相信时光旅行吗?
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
I was just taking my pills, Sam.
我只是在吃药 莎玛
A storm is coming, Frank says.
法兰克说 一场暴风雨要来了
A storm that will swallow the children,
暴风雨将吞噬孩子的生命
And I will deliver them from the kingdom of pain.
我会解除他们的痛苦
I’ll deliver them back to their doorsteps, send the monsters back to the underground.
我要送他们回家 把病魔赶进地狱
I’ll send them back to a place where no one else can see them.
把他们送到一个只有我
Except for me.
才能看见他们的地方
Because I am Donnie Darko.
因为我是唐尼·德科
Who is Frank?
法兰克是哪位?
A six-foot-tall bunny rabbit.
一个六尺高的兔子
In these modern times, our attitude and beliefs are so delicate, so fragile.
我们的态度和信念都如此的易碎
I have had a Cunning Vision. This vision has released me.
我有种超常视觉 它把我从中释放了
It’s important that our lifeline be rejuvenated, so that we can breathe again.
我们又重获青春 重新呼吸
It’s time to breathe.
是时候呼吸了
It is time to breathe.
是时候呼吸了
Thank you, Jim Cunningham.
谢谢你 吉姆·康宁汉姆
Thank you, Jim Cunningham.
谢谢你 吉姆·康宁汉姆
So now let us begin Lifeline Exercise Number One. Please press stop now.
让我们开始 生命线这练习日请按停
As you can see, the lifeline is divided into two polar extremes.
你可以看见生命线是分成两极的
Fear and love.
恐惧和爱
Fear is in the negative energy spectrum.
恐惧位于负极力量
Love is in the positive energy spectrum. No, duh
爱位于正极力量 不
Excuse me? “No, duh” is a product of fear.
对不起? “不啦”是恐惧的结果
Now, on each card is a character dilemma which applies to the lifeline.
现在每一卡些都有一个 人生难题关乎生命线的
Please Take this. Thank you.
请拿这个 谢谢
Please read each character dilemma aloud
请读出每条人生难题
and place an “X” on the lifeline in the appropriate place.
在生命线过当的地方打交叉
Cherita?
秋丽塔?
“Juanita has an important math test today.
钟妮今日有个重要的数字测验
“She’s known about the test for several weeks, but has not studied.
她早前已知有测验 但没温习
“In order to keep from failing, Juanita decides to cheat on the math test.”
为了不想不合格她决定作弊
Good. Good. Very good.
好 好 很好
Mr Darko.
达科先生
“Ling Ling finds a wallet filled with money.
玲玲找到个有很多钱的钱包
“She takes it to the address on the driver’s licence but keeps the money.”
也将钱包送回了地址 但收起了钱
I’m sorry, Miss Farmer. I don’t get this.
对不起 法木老师 我不明白
Just place an “X” in the appropriate place.
在过当的地方打个交叉便可
I know what to do, but you can’t lump things into two categories.
“我只应怎做 但我只是不明白 凡事不只有两面”
The lifeline is divided that way.
生命线是那样分的
Well, life isn’t that simple. I mean
生命并非如此简单
Who cares if Ling Ling keeps the money? It has nothing to do with fear or love.
谁理玲玲退还钱包但保留钱? 那跟爱和恐惧全没关系
They are the deepest human emotions. 0K. But you’re not listening to me.
恐惧和爱是人性最深的情绪 好 但你没有听到我的话
There are other things to take into account, the whole spectrum of human emotion.
还有其它需要考虑的地方 像人类其它的情绪
You can’t just lump everything into two categories and deny everything else!
你不能只分成两类 不顾其它!
If you don’t complete the assignment, you’ll get a zero.
若你不完成功课 今日得零分
Donald, let me preface this by saying
唐尼 在开始之前我想先说
that your lowa Test scores are intimidating.
你在艾俄华州测验的成绩令人惊讶
So

Let’s go over this again. What exactly did you say to Miss Farmer?
再来吧 你跟法木老师说了什么
I’ll tell you. He asked me to forcibly insert the lifeline exercise card into my anus!
我会告诉你他说了什么 他叫我强塞生命线卡入肛♥门♥!
Nobody cares about responsibility, morality, family values
无人关心责任 道德 家庭观念
Kitty Excuse us, please.
对不起
They’ve suspended him from after-school activities for six months.
他们禁止他参加下半年课外活动
Since this jet engine fiasco, I don’t know what’s gotten into
在引擎事件后 我不知他怎么了
I’ll say this because our daughters are on the dance team together and I respect you,
我对你说是我们女儿两年来 一同跳舞 而也因大家是女性
but after witnessing your son’s behaviour, I have significant doubts about your
但见证你儿子的行为后 我最重怀疑你的
0ur paths through life must be righteous. Go home and look in the mirror
我们人生道路必须正气 我劝你回家想清楚
and pray that your son doesn’t succumb to the path of fear.
祈求你儿不会 误工费入恐惧的道路
Do you remember that weird gym teacher, Mrs Farmer?
你记得那奇怪的法木老师吗?
Yeah. 0K, well, my brother told her to shove a book up her ass today.
我哥叫她塞一本书入屁♥股♥
And then my parents just bought him all this new shit.
我爸妈便给他买♥♥了很多的新东西
Yeah, I know. I wish a jet engine would fall on my room.
我知 我也希望飞机引擎跌下来
Dr Monnitoff. Donnie.
莫老师 唐尼
Um

I know this is gonna sound kind of weird,
我知听来会有点奇怪
but do you know anything about time travel?
但你对时光旅行有多少认识?
A wormhole with an Einstein-Rosen bridge,
一个由爱因斯坦桥筑起的虫洞
which is theoretically a wormhole in space controlled by man.
理论上就是由人控制的虫洞
So, according to Hawking, a wormhole may be able to provide a short cut
根据霍金的理论虫洞能做成捷径
for jumping between two distant regions of space-time.
连接两个区域的时空
So, to travel back in time,
所以 若要时光倒流
you have to have a spaceship faster than the speed of light.
你需要一架比光速更快的太空船
Theoretically. And be able to find a wormhole.
理论是如此 还要找虫洞
The basic principles of time travel are there.
那些就是时光旅游的基本条件
Your vessel and portal. Your vessel can be anything.
飞船和航道 飞船可以是太空船
Like a DeLorean? Metal craft of any kind.
像”狄罗伦太空漫旅” 又或者任何金属飞行工具
You know, I love that movie. It’s so like, futuristic, you know?
我很喜欢那电影 拍得很富有来感 你明白吗?
Listen, um don’t tell anybody that I gave you this.
听着别告诉任何人 我给了你这书
Woman who wrote this used to teach here. She was a nun long before that.
作者以前在这里教书 她本是修女
Then overnight she became this entirely different person.
一夜之间她变了另一个人
She up and left the church, wrote this book
离开了教会 写了这书
She started teaching science, right here at Middlesex.
她在这里教科学
Roberta Sparrow?
罗波塔·斯帕罗?
That’s right.
没错
Roberta Sparrow?
罗波塔·斯帕罗?
Roberta Sparrow.
罗波塔·斯帕罗
Grandma Death.
死亡婆婆
It’s called “The Philosophy 0f Time Travel”.
这是所谓的”哲学正月时间之旅”
What does philosophy have to do with it? Guess who wrote it.
跟哲学有什么关系 让我看? 是谁写的?
Who?
谁?
Roberta Sparrow. Huh! She wrote a book.
罗波塔·斯帕罗哦 她写了一本书
Grandma Death wrote a book. That’s a terrible nickname.
死亡婆婆写了一本书 那是个可怕地的花名
We almost ran her down the other day.
那天差点撞倒她
She lives in that piece of crap house, and you know she’s loaded.
她在那烂屋住但很有钱
You’re right. She was known for her gem collection.
没说错 她以前因为收藏珠宝驰名
Kids used to go up there all the time and try to steal stuff from her.
孩子们常到她家想偷东西
She became a total recluse.
她变得很避世
Huh! I didn’t know she was alive till we damn near knocked her down.
如非险些撞倒她 还不知她仍在生
She was just standing in the road, frozen.
她只是呆立在路中
I walked over to see if she was OK.
我走出车看她有没有事
And she whispered in my ear.
她低头跟我说了几句话
What did she say? I think Frank wants me to talk to her.
她说了什么? 法兰克想我跟她谈
He asked if I knew about time travel.
因为上次他提起时光旅行的事
She wrote a book about it, so that can’t be a coincidence, right?
而她写了一本书 那必不是巧合
What did she say to you?
罗波塔·斯帕罗跟你说了什么?
She said that every living creature on earth dies alone.
她说世上所有生物都会孤独死去
How did that make you feel?
那令你有什么感觉?
It reminded me of my dog Callie.
令我想起我的狗哥利
She died when I was eight and she crawled underneath the the porch.
它在我八岁时死去 它爬到花♥园♥底
To die.
独自死去
To be alone.
单独去死
Do you feel alone right now?
你现在觉得孤独吗?
I don’t know
我不知道
I’d like to believe I’m not, but I just
我希望我不是 但

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!