What are faeces? Baby mice.
什么粪? 小老鼠
Hey.

Has anyone ever told you that you’re sexy?
有无人说过你很性感?
I like your boobs.
我喜欢你的波波
Hey.

Hey.

School’s cancelled.
不用上学
Do you want to walk me home?
你想陪我回家吗?
Sure.
好吧
Don’t look so freaked. I’m not.
别那么怕 我不怕
Check your backpack. Those guys steal shit.
但你应检查背包 他们爱偷东西
Fuck ’em!
操♥他♥妈♥
So, why’d you move here? My parents got a divorce.
你为何会搬来这里? 父母离了婚
My mom got a restraining order against my stepdad. He has emotional problems.
妈向继父发禁止令 他情绪有问题
I have those, too. What kind does he have?
我也有 你♥爸♥情绪如何有问题?
He stabbed my mom four times in the chest.
他刺了我妈妈胸口四刀
0h. Did he go to jail?
噢 他有没有坐牢?
No, he fled. They still can’t find him.
不 他逃了 仍未找到
Mom and I had to change our names. I thought Gretchen Ross was pretty cool.
但我和妈妈要改名换姓 我认为罗格雷琴很好听
I was in jail once. I mean I burned down this house.
我也坐过一次牢 我意思是我烧了间屋
It was abandoned, but I got held back in school and I can’t drive till I’m 21.
虽然是空置的 罚我继续上学及21岁前不得开车
But I’m over all of that.
但我已改过了
I’m painting and stuff.
我在画画
Writing. I want to be a writer. Maybe a painter. Maybe both
写作 想做画家或作家 或两样都做
I’ll write a book and draw the pictures.
我会写书 再书插图
Then maybe people will understand me. I don’t know, change things.
到时人们便会明白我改变世界
Donnie Darko -what the hell kind of name is that? It’s like a superhero or something.
唐尼·达科 你名字好怪 像卡♥通♥人物 超人的名字
What makes you think I’m not?
你以为我不是吗?
I should go. For physics, Montinoff is having me write this essay –
我要走了 要做物理的功课
the greatest invention ever to benefit mankind.
人类最伟大的发明
It’s Monnitoff. But that’s easy. Antiseptics.
一贯莫老师风格
Like, the whole sanitation thing. Joseph Lister, 1♥8♥9♥5.
易事 写消毒药水卫生的问题 列士特 1♥8♥9♥5年
Before antiseptics, there was no sanitation, especially in medicine.
在发明消毒前 医学很不卫生
You mean soap?
你是说肥皂?
Well, I’m really glad school was flooded today.
我很高兴学校今天水浸
Why is that?
为什么?
We’d never have had this conversation.
因为我可跟你说话
You’re weird.
你真怪
Sorry.
对不起
No, that was a compliment.
不 那是夸奖你
Well, look, uh

You want to go with me?
你想跟我走吗?
Where do you want to go? No, I mean, like, “go” with me.
你想去哪里? 不是 跟我走 是做我女友
You know, like “going together”. Sure.
我们这里是这样叫的 一起走 好
0K. Where are you going?
好 你去哪里?
I’m going home.
我回家
Stupid “Where are you going?”
多蠢钝! “你去哪里? ”
I’d like to try something new.
我今次想试点新东西
Have you ever been hypnotised?
你试过接受催眠吗?
No.
没有
When I clap twice, you will wake up. Do you understand?
当我拍两下手你便醒来 明白吗?
Yes. So, tell me about your week.
明白 告诉我本星期发生的事
I met a girl.
我认识了一个女孩
What is her name?
她叫什么名字?
Gretchen.
格雷琴
We’re going together now.
我们走在一起了
Do you still think about girls a lot?
你还时常想着那女孩?
Yeah.
是的
How are things going at school? I think about girls a lot.
学校怎样了? 我时常想着女孩
I asked you about school, Donnie.
我问你学校的事 唐尼
I think about fucking a lot during school.
我在学校时常想着性
What else do you think about during school? “Married With Children”.
你在学校还时常想着什么? “已婚带孩妇女”
You think about your family? I just turn down the volume
你在家里常想着什么? 我调低音量
and think about fucking Christina Applegate.
幻想和女主角干
I asked you about your family.
我问你家人的事
No.

I don’t think about fucking my family. That’s gross.
我不想干我的家人 真恶心
I’d like to hear about your friend Frank.
我想听你的朋友法兰克的事
Sam Bylan.
森·巴伦
Cherita Chen.
秋丽塔·陈
Donald Darko.
唐纳德·达科
Daye Dennis.
黛·唐尼斯
Hey, you fuck!
喂 你这混球!
Did you say I flooded the school?
你说是我水浸学校的吗?
I didn’t say shit. Yeah, well, they think I did it.
我什么也没说 别人不是这样说 他们以为是我
If you’re innocent, then you have nothing to worry about, right?
若你是清白的 你便没必要担心
Fuck you! You know what I think?
去你的! 你知道我怎么想的吗?
I think you did it.
我认为是你做的
Beer and pussy -that’s all I need.
啤酒和女人 我所需要的就是如此
We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette. Smurfette?
我们要找个精灵女 精灵女?
Mm-hm. Not some tight-ass Middlesex chick.
不是些串串贡的陀地妹
Like, this cute little blonde that’ll get down with the guys like Smurfette does.
是跟男人梳乎的金发索女
Smurfette doesn’t fuck.
精灵女不会梳乎
That’s bullshit. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her?
废话! 她跟同伴干! 否则精灵爸爸怎生她出来!
Because the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
就是因为其他蓝精灵 冲动起来了!
Not vanity. I heard he was a homosexual. Then she fucks them while vanity watches.
不 虚荣不会 听说他是同性恋 那她干♥他♥们时虚荣在旁边看
What about Papa Smurf? He must get some action?
那精灵爸爸又怎样? 有份吗?
What he does, he films the gang-bang. Later on, he beats off to the tape.
他拍摄集体性♥爱♥大战 然后看录像带导演
First of all, Papa Smurf didn’t create Smurfette. Gargamel did.
首先 精灵不是精灵爸爸做的
She was sent as Gargamel’s evil spy to destroy the Smurf village,
加加马做的 她是他派来的奸细 为了毁灭蓝精灵村
but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurfs transformed her.
但蓝精灵的善良改变了她
And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn’t happen!
而关于集体性♥爱♥大战的问题 根本不会发生!
Smurfs are asexual. They don’t even have reproductive organs under those little pants.
蓝精灵是无性的 在他们小小 白袄子里连生殖器官也没有
That’s what’s so illogical about being a Smurf.
那就是蓝精灵不合逻辑的地方
What’s the point of living if you don’t have a dick?
没有了何B仔生存有什么意思
Donnie, why you gotta get smart on us?
妈的唐尼 为何要那么醒?
Grandma Death.
死亡婆婆
Excuse me! Excuse me!
对不起! 对不起!
Please stay off the road, Miss Sparrow, or I will call Social Services.
请不要乱过马路 史太太 若再发生 我便要找福利署了
I hate that Miss Farmer. She’s such a fucking bitch!
我最憎那樊老师 真是个臭婆娘
Yeah.
是的
How old is Grandma Death? 101.
婆婆多老了? 101岁
She does the same thing every day.
她每天也做同一样的事
Just walks back and forth and back and forth to the mailbox.
在邮箱前行来行去
Nothing ever in there.
从没有信
0h, wait, wait, wait
等一下 等一下
She’s going back to the box. We may still have mail.
她走了 又去邮箱 今天可能收到信了
Mail, mail, mail. Here it is.
信 信 信 有了
This could be it. 0h?
这可能就是了
0h, no dice, Grandma. Sorry. Someone ought to write that bitch.
真没运气 下次吧! 应找个人写信给她
Authorities continued their search
警方今日仍在调查
for a suspect in the Middlesex Ridge School vandalism.
山脊中学的破坏时间
The private school has asked for donations to restore its beloved mascot,
这间私校要求捐献
known only as the Mongrel
维修学校吉祥物的”大狗”
It’s very helpful. There’s a good turnout tonight.
紧急家长教师会议 今晚7点正
What are you trying to accomplish here?
我们连同郡警方
There was urine and faeces flooded in my office.
我的办公室里屎尿横流
Whatever fits.
万事皆顺
“Whatever fits”?
万事皆顺?
In cooperation with the county police,
我们连同郡警方
we have begun an active investigation into the cause of the flooding.
已开始调查水浸事件
And our suspects include several of our own students
疑犯包括我们几名学生
I want to know why this filth is being taught to our children.
我想知道为何会教孩子这些垃圾
Kitty, I would appreciate if you would wait
我也想知道 凯蒂 说吧! 若能等
Dr Cole, not only am I a teacher, but I am also a parent of a Middlesex child.
高博士 我不止是个教师 也是这里学生的家长
Therefore I am the only person here who transcends the parent-teacher bridge.
所以我是在这里唯一 能代表教师家长说话的人
Don’t worry. You got away with it.
别担心 你会逃脱的
I have in my hand Graham Greene’s “The Destructors”.
我手上是葛兰葛林的
This short story is part of my daughter’s English assignment.
这个短篇故事是我女儿的功课
In this story, several children destroy an elderly man’s house from inside out.
在故事里 几个孩子 完全破坏了一个老房♥子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!