Donnie good luck.
唐尼 祝你好运
0h, my God! Tell me everything. I’m not allowed to talk about it.
天啊! 快告诉我 我不能讲
0h, my God! Hi, Cherita.
哦 上帝! 嗨 雪莉 收声!
Shut up! Darko cheats death! Huh?
嗨 雪莉 收声!
You’re a celebrity! I called you a jillion times. Where you been?
你是名人! 我多次找你 到哪了
At a hotel. Dad saw you at the golf course.
我们到了酒店住 我爸说在球场看到你
You sleepwalking again, buddy? I don’t want to talk about it.
又梦游了? 我不想谈
Now that you’re famous, have a smoke.
你成了名 先抽支烟
What happens if you tell Mom and Dad, Sam?
若你告诉爸妈会发生什么事?
You’ll put Ariel in the garbage disposal. Goddamn right, I will.
你会丢掉我的洋娃娃 说得对 我会那样做
So grody. Hey, Cherita, you want a cigarette?
那么凶 雪莉 你要抽支烟吗?
Shut up! “Shut up!”
“周”声! “周”声
Go back to China, bitch!
回中国去吧 八婆
Just leave her alone.
放过她
That’s some good shit, huh? It’s a fucking cigarette.
那真是正货 那只是支烟
“I wanted to be with you alone”
我想和你独处
“And talk about the weather”
谈一下天气
“But traditions I can trace against the child in your face”
我从你脸上的童真看到了根源
“Won’t escape my attention”
我一直在注意你
“You keep your distance with a system of touch”
你始终不接近我
“And gentle persuasion”
我用温柔把你征服
“With one foot in the past now just how long will it last”
往事没忘 爱情之火还能维持多久
“No, no, no, have you no ambition?”
难道你不贪心?
“You keep your distance with a system of touch”
你始终不接近我
“And gentle persuasion”
我用温柔把你征服
“I’m lost in admiration, could I need you this much?”
我迷恋着你 如此需要你
“Oh, you’re wasting my time”
你在谋杀我的时光
“You’re just just just wasting time”
浪费时间
“Something happens and I’m head over heels”
现在我神魂颠倒
“I never find out till I’m head over heels”
我还懵然不知
“Something happens and I’m head over heels”
神魂颠倒
“Ah, don’t take my heart, don’t break my heart”
不要伤我的心
“Don’t, don’t, don’t throw it away”
不要忽视我的爱意
“In my mind’s eye”
在我的心里
“One little boy, one little man”
我还是个小孩
“Funny how”
真是滑稽
“Time flies”
时光飞逝
“There would be headlines in the papers.”
“那会是报纸头条”
“The grown-up gangs who ran the betting at the wrestling and the barrow-boys”
“连赌摔跤外♥围♥的成年黑帮”
“would hear with respect of how 0ld Misery’s house had been destroyed.”
和蛊惑仔也会尊敬他
“It was as though this plan had been with him all his life,
听老可怜家被毁的经过
pondered through the seasons,”
那计划仿似跟随了他一生
“now, in his 15th year, crystallised with the pain of puberty.”
逐年思索 随着青春期成长之 痛就在十五岁那年尘埃落定
What is Graham Greene trying to communicate with this passage?
葛兰葛林在这里想要表达什么?
Why did the children break into 0ld Misery’s house?
孩子们为什么要老可怜的家?
Joanie? They wanted to rob him.
钟妮? 他们想打劫他
If you had actually read the short story, which was a whopping 13 pages,
若你有看这个只有13页的短篇 令你费尽整晚 你便会知道
you’d know that the children find a great deal of money in the mattress, but burn it.
他们在床垫找到钱 但却烧掉
Donnie Darko, perhaps with your recent brush with mass destruction,
唐尼·达科或以你近日接触大型
you can give us your opinion.
破坏的经验 能给我们意见
They say it when they flood the house, when they tear it to shreds,
他们在用水浸房♥子时说得对
that destruction is a form of creation, so burning the money is ironic.
破坏是另一种模式的创造
They just want to see what happens when they tear the world apart.
那他们烧钱是种讽刺 他们只想看破坏世界会怎样
They want to change things.
他们想改变世界
May we help you? Yeah, I just registered.
我们能帮你吗? 我刚入学
They put me in the wrong class. You look like you belong here.
看来编错英文班了 你看来很合适这里
Um Where do I sit?
我应坐哪里?
Sit next to the boy you think is the cutest.
坐在你认为最优秀的男孩旁
Quiet!
安静!
Let her choose.
让她选
Joanie, get up.
钟妮 过来
What people don’t understand is that Dukakis does not have the financial infrastructure
什么人不理解的是 杜卡克斯没有金融基础设施
Well, the construction guys say it will take about a week to fix the roof.
那么 建设家伙说这将需要大约一个星期的修复屋顶
Airline better not fuck us on the shingle match.
那航♥空♥公♥司♥最好不要弄错衬石
They still don’t know? Know what?
他们仍未知道? 知道什么?
Where it came from? 0h, no. They can’t tell us.
引擎从哪里来 引擎从哪里来
Something about a matching serial number that got burned.
说机件号♥码烧调了
I had to sign a form saying I wouldn’t talk to anyone about it.
我要签一份文件 保证我会守秘密
So we can’t tell anyone what nobody knows?
我们不能告诉人没人知道的事?
Yeah. But you tell What’s your doctor’s name?
对 但你告诉了 你的医生叫什么名?
Dr Thurman, Dad. Yes. Tell Dr Thurman whatever you want.
傅医生 爸爸 对 你什么也可告诉傅医生
Dad. What?
爸 什么?
Dad! 0h!
爸 什么?
What’s that woman doing in the middle of the damn road?!
那老婆在路中间做什么?
No mail today. Maybe tomorrow.
今天没信 明天吧
What did she say to you?
她跟你说了什么?
I made a new friend. Real or imaginary?
我交了新朋友 真实还是幻想的?
Imaginary. Would you like to talk about this friend?
幻想的 你想谈谈你这新交的朋友吗?
Frank. Frank.
法兰克 法兰克
What did he say? He said to follow him.
他说了什么? 他叫我跟随他
Follow him? Where? Into the future.
跟随他? 到哪? 去未来
And then what happens?
之后怎么了?
And then he said then he said that the world was coming to an end.
然后他说 他说世界快到末日了
Do you think the world is coming to an end?
你认为世界快到末日了?
No.

That’s stupid.
那真蠢
For my entire life, I was a victim of my own fear.
我一生都是受我的恐惧所害
Love.

I was feeding fear with food.
我用食物养育我的恐惧
Fear.
恐惧
Finally, I looked in the mirror.
最后 我看镜子
Not just in the mirror. I looked THROUGH the mirror.
不是看反影 而是看穿镜子
In that image, I saw my ego reflection.
我看到我的自我
For two years, I thought it was normal for a 10-year-old to wet the bed
两年来 我一位一个十岁孩子
Shh! Quiet!
安静点!
But the solution was there all the time.
但解决办法其实一直在面前
I’m not afraid any more!
我不再害怕!
All over America, people have come together to join hands.
在全美国 很多人都大力支持
People who believe that human life is absolutely too important,
他们相信人命是太重要 太宝贵的
too valuable and too precious to be controlled by fear.
不能被恐惧操纵
Pay close attention. You could miss something.
请你注意点 不可错过
Hello. My name is Jim Cunningham. And welcome to “Controlling Fear”.
不能被恐惧操纵
“and the prince was led into a world of strange and beautiful magic.”
王子被带到奇妙魔法的世界
Wow.

“The Last Unicorn” by Samantha Darko.
“最后的独角兽”丁莎玛着
Give it back! “There was once a unicorn named Ariel”
拿回来 从前有头独角兽叫阿里尔
You wrinkled it. It’s not wrinkled, Sam.
你弄皱了 没有
It’s 7.45. The bus should’ve been here 20 minutes ago.
现在是7点45分 公车20分钟前就应该来了
Maybe Martha finally went nuts and hijacked it.
可能玛莎发了神经然后劫机
There’s this rule -at 7.45, we get to go home.
我们7点45分要回家 这是规则
There’s no rule.
没有规则
Cherita, you should go home.
查里塔 你应该回家了
Yeah, if you’re here when the bus comes, we’ll get in trouble.
如果公车来的时候你还在 这里逗留那你就有麻烦了
Shut up! “Shut up!”
闭嘴 闭嘴
Hey, Porky Pig I hope you get molested.
死肥猪 愿你被骚扰
Hey! Hey! I can’t believe this!
我不能相信 没可能
School’s closed today because it’s flooded.
我妈说因学校水浸 今天不用上学
No way! Yeah.
没可能! 对
Holy shit! That’s the best news ever!
老天! 那是我听过最好的消息!
My God, is this ever going to stop?
那几时会停止?
Eventually, yes. But right now, I got 12 classrooms full of water.
迟早会停的 但现在有12间型房♥水浸
All coming from a busted water main.
水全有爆掉的水喉来
What else? What else?
还有什么? 还有什么?
Principal Cole, I’ll show you what else.
我会让你看还有什么
That’s unbelievable. That’s solid bronze, isn’t it?
不能置信 那是青铜 对吗?
Yep. How did this happen?
对 那怎能发生的?
I heard a cat burglar trashed everything
有个贼在夜晚潜入家里 搞得周围一塌糊涂
and the Mongrel got his head cut off.
还把蒙格尔的头砍了
Hah! True!
对 那怎能发生的?
Beth’s mom said the boys’ locker room flooded and they found faeces everywhere.
柏芙妈说男厕水浸了 四处是粪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!