我会和你共生共死 懂吗?
You understand? I’d die with you.
快跑
Come on!
快跑 四号♥
Come on, Four!
四号♥
Four!
妈的 界内
-Shit. -That was in.
胡说
Bullshit. Knocked me so far…
别惹我
Don’t push me!
我会打爆你的头
I’ll break your fucking head.
-糟了 他醒了 -你们这帮…
-Shit! He lives! -What the fuck are you…
操
Fuck!
天哪
Jesus Christ.
半小时了
Half hour.
-那人在哪儿? -我也不知道
-Where is this guy? -I don’t know, Left.
-是不是他? -对 就是他
-Is that him? -Yeah, that’s him.
唐 你带了贵客前来
Don, you brought the cavalry.
里奇 伽佐
Richie Gazzo.
-你好吗? -你好吗?
-How you doing? -How you doing?
我迟到了
I’m late!
我想你们能好好享受日光浴了
You guys got a chance to work on your suntans out here.
它叫王庭 这儿每个人都是国王
Kings Court. Where every man is a king.
在有你自己的宴会厅前还得等待要学会安于现状
Wait until you get a load of the banquet room. You’re gonna plotz.
问问这干嘛跟他妈垃圾场似的?
Ask him why this place is such a fucking dump.
他想知道怎么会是这样 里奇
He wants to know why it’s such a dump, Richie.
我被迫关门
I had to shut the doors.
混混们像吸血似的
The way these bums had their hands in my pockets.
这个两百 那个三百…
You know, $200 for this, $300 for that.
我老婆还要干那事 懂我意思吗?
I got a wife who does that, you know what I mean?
叫他走 唐尼
Ask him to leave, Donnie.
-里奇 出去看看车好吗? -好的
-Richie, step outside, take a look at the car. -Sure. Great.
居然有这种家伙吗? 我看他连自己老婆都养不起
What kind of a man has a Malvole? He won’t provide for his own wife.
-听我说 这家伙没事 -你敢担♥保♥吗?
-I’m telling you, this guy’s all right. -You vouch for him?
我是说 以前认识他 他还算…
When I knew him before, he was all right…
你替这家伙担♥保♥吗?
You vouch for the guy?
只是引荐一下
I’m just making an introduction.
联营的事由你说了算
You got to make the decision about the joint.
说不定能行的
This would be something, you know,
你我在这儿有自己的小天地
if we had my own lounge down here, me and you.
-想过吗? -桑尼会怎么想?
-You know? -What about Sonny?
唐尼 不用你教
Donnie, don’t tell me what to do, Donnie.
我来问个问题
I’m asking a question.
唐尼 黑桑只是在这里度假
Donnie, Sonny’s down here for a vacation.
他那也许还要享受一会儿
He ain’t once gotten out of that chaise longue.
或许就像躺在他妈的吊床上
He lies there like he’s in fucking traction.
是 我知道 可我也记得他曾说要开展业务什么的
Yeah, I know, but he did mention that he might wanna get something going.
如果他要插手 那会怎么样?
Imagine Sonny Black operating down here. The way he is?
得了 黑桑属于布鲁克林区
Come on. Sonny Black belongs in Brooklyn.
如果我们这里做得好
I guess if everything worked out
我们要给他送点钱去吗?
we could send a few fazools up there, no?
拼搏了三十年 我得到了什么?
Thirty years I’m busting my hump. What do I got?
就算是一条狗也有自己路边那一小块领土
Even a dog gets a warm piece of the sidewalk.
这些年我不能白干
I ought to show something for what I did.
-你知道我意思吧? -当然
-You know what I mean? -Definitely.
这儿不是纽约
This ain’t New York down here.
没有政♥治♥ 牢骚和争斗
New York with the politics, all the old beefs and the grudges.
在这儿 我这种人能跟老板们坐在一起
Down here, a guy like me could sit down with the boss.
明白我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
不再寄人篱下 自♥由♥自在
Get out from under, be a free agent again.
唐尼 非常棒
I’m telling you, Donnie, nothing but right.
老左想要得到桑托的认可
Lefty wants to ask Santo Trafficante for permission to operate down here.
-你得为我准备条船 -我们可没这么多钱
-You got to give me a boat. -We can’t afford that kind of money.
-什么样的船? -什么样我也不知道 70尺长的
-What kind of a boat? -I don’t know. Like a 70-footer.
-我只借用一天 -那一天可得花六千元 乔
-I want to take him out for the day. -You’re talking $6,000 a day here, Joe.
桑托是的佛罗里达大老板
Santo Trafficante is the boss of Florida.
-他有权发号♥施令 知道吗? -我知道
-He sits on the Commission. Did you know? -I knew that.
-一条70尺长的船 -都有80尺了
-A 70-foot boat? -It’s up to 80, actually.
我们窃听到老左正跟桑托的人谈这个
We just picked up Lefty on a wiretap talking to one of Trafficante’s guys.
如果要起诉放高♥利♥贷♥的话 还有一些东西要看
A few things to go over to make a loan-sharking indictment.
可那非常重要
This is important!
九十 是的
Ninety, actually.
我已经照你说的提这个家伙担♥保♥了
I did what you asked. I came here and vouched for this guy.
然后呢 要我带桑托去玩橡皮鸭子吗?
So what, I’m gonna take Santo Trafficante out in a rubber ducky or what?
伙计 看来我们要清洁下你的嘴了
We’re gonna have to wash your mouth out, bud.
沙利上头是尼克 还是尼克 西格?
Does Sally Paintglass report to Nicky or Nicky Cigars?
-尼克 格拉斯 -尼克 格拉斯?
-Nicky Glasses. -Nicky Glasses?
我是说我们想用RICO对付桑尼
As I was saying, we’ve got to fold Sonny into the RICO…
我他妈要的是船
I need a boat for this fucking sit-down!
我是摩♥门♥教♥徒 说话干净点
I’m a Mormon, mister. Now clean it up.
乔 你的录音机有毛病了
Joe, I think you got a malfunction on your tape recorder.
给我一艘船 好吗? 什么?
Get me a fucking boat, would you? What?
我什么都听不见
I’m not getting anything here.
我很担心 他陷的太深了
I’m worried. He’s getting strung-out.
我们会搞到证据的 干♥他♥妈的
We’re getting what we want. Fuck him.
全都在这儿
There it is.
只需慢慢拿走它
Just moving behind, nice and slow.
干嘛不数数呢? 伙计 数呀
Why don’t you count it, my friend? Go ahead.
都在这里了 不会有错的
It’s all there. No bullshit.
我们是好人吧?
We’re bueno?
很高兴跟你们做生意
Pleasure doing business with you caballeros.
哥伦比亚 海上的明珠
Oh, Columbia, the gem of the ocean
勇敢和自♥由♥的家园
The home of the brave and the free
-干 -干
-Fuck. -Fuck!
你在干什么? 你想把我扔进池子里去?
What are you doing? You want to throw me in the pool? You got the balls?
他还没想好呢
He hasn’t made a pick yet.
忘了这些狗
Forget those dogs.
如果你现在量我血压
Hey, you know, if you took my blood pressure right now,
肯定完全正常了
it’d be down 100%.
还好鲁斯提在坐牢
Rusty’s locked up in the can with his fucking sinuses.
要是他发现你们在佛罗里达
He finds out you’re down in Florida…
我才不鸟他
I don’t punch a clock for Rusty.
在这里要像爷们一样
Live your life like a man down here.
算了吧 桑尼 到了明天
Forget about it, Sonny. By tomorrow,
你就会为吃不到纽约的面包而哭了
you’re gonna be crying you miss the New York bread.
纽约的面包象蛋糕
New York bread is like cake.
两周了你还穿着同样的衬衣
Hey, two weeks you’re wearing the same fucking shirt.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我又不着急赶回纽约去
I’m not in a big hurry to go back to New York.
是啊 别担心这个 再过一天
Yeah, don’t worry about it. One more day,
那衬衣就会自己跑回纽约去了
that fucking shirt’s gonna go back to New York on its own.
那是我不要联合服务的原因了
That’s why we don’t get service in this joint.
他们肯定会说
They see you in that fucking shirt, they say,
太脏了 拒绝服务
“There’s Joe Faccia Di Culo,” in that shirt.
够了
That’s enough.
够了? 够了是什么意思?
“That’s enough?” What does that mean, “that’s enough”?
看看 他生气了
Look at him, look at him. He’s mad.
-唐尼 我们去走走 -去哪儿?
-Hey, Donnie, let’s go for a walk. -Where?
-走 我们去酒吧 -好
-Come on, I’m gonna get a candy bar. -All right.
看他 那件衬衣本来是黄色的
Look at him, that was once yellow, that shirt.
我们现在得怎么称呼他? 佛罗里达的桑尼
What are we supposed to call him now? Sonny Florida.
小心 别真把他惹火了
Watch out, you’re gonna put him on the warpath again.
是的
Yeah.
那件衬衣 简直就是理发师给你绑的破布
That shirt. That’s the shirt the barber gives you to put over your shirt.
我想知你干什么去了
I want to know what you’re up to.
-什么意思? -昨天
-What do you mean? -Yesterday.
昨晚?
Last night?
昨晚你在干什么?
What were you doing last night?
我说昨天什么时候? 昨晚什么时候?
No, I’m saying, when yesterday? What time yesterday?
到这里来 想糊弄我
Come here. Don’t mess around with me. Yesterday fucking afternoon.
什么也没做
Nothing.
为什么左撇子这么希望我回纽约?
Why has Lefty got such a hard-on to send me back to New York?