我每天在外亡命
Seven days a week, I’m out there busting my ass,
回家你就这样
and this is the shit I come home to.
以前说再要三个月 可这已经两年了
You said it was gonna be three months. It’s going on two years.
你把麦片弄得到处都是 还怎么找?
How do you find anything in here? You got cereal on three shelves.
到处乱扔
You got cereals over here.
原谅我一次吧 这是因为工作呀
Put stuff away for once. It’s my job.
-辞职? -那我的工作怎么办?
-Quit my job? -What about my job, Joe?
圣诞节你不在 圣诞老人都是我妈妈扮的
Christmas Day you don’t show up, so Mommy puts on the Santa suit.
是我妈妈挂的灯 切的肉
Mommy hangs the lights. Mommy carves the roast.
-别说了 -乔瑟夫
-You just leave it alone. -Joseph.
-你要是告诉我真♥相♥ 我会好受点 -饶了我吧
-It would be easier if you tell me… -Just give me a break.
你究竟在做什么?
…what goes on with these guys, what you do.
别说了 拜托 让我安静会
Just shut up, please. Leave me alone.
泰莉和凯莉在我妈妈那里 干嘛不去接她们?
Terry and Kerry are at my mother’s. Why don’t you go pick them up?
谢莉在哪儿?
Where’s Sherry?
谢莉在男朋友家
Sherry is with her boyfriend.
-什么? -她在男朋友家里
-What? -She’s at her boyfriend’s.
-什么时候谢莉都有男朋友了? -她已经十二岁了乔
-Since when does she have a boyfriend? -She’s 12, Joe.
-玛姬 这样可不行 -不行? 你想怎么办?
-I didn’t okay this, Maggie. -Okay it? What do you think?
你就突然上帝一样的出现然后发号♥施令?
You can drop out of the sky like God and bark orders?
我是丈夫 父亲 我养家糊口
I am the husband and the father! I put food on that table!
-秘密的丈夫 -我都不曾过圣诞节
-Undercover husband! -What do I get for Christmas?
该死的一无所有的房♥子
Empty fucking house!
我在这里
I’m here.
我想陪在你身边
I wanted to be alone with you.
天哪
Oh, God.
你胡子怎么没了?
What happened to your ‘stache?
局子里要我刮的 你能相信吗?
The B, they made me shave it off. Can you believe that?
-不是吧? -是真的
-They didn’t. -Yeah.
这是你工作唯一的可取之处了
It was the only thing I liked about this job.
-谢莉真的有男朋友了? -是的 她有了
-So, Sherry got a boyfriend? -Yeah, she does.
那男孩不错 真的
Nice kid. He’s so nice.
他是摔角队的
He’s on the wrestling team.
我相信他是摔角队的
I’ll bet he’s on the wrestling team.
凯莉在做教义问答 很听话
Kerry’s doing the catechism. So sweet.
他们在学游泳
And they’re swimming.
教练说他从没见过这么好的孩子
Coach says he’s never seen nothing like it.
星期六有个聚会
There’s a meet Saturday.
要我怎么样? 再说吧
What am I gonna do? We’ll see.
我把事情都交给你
You know that I wouldn’t do this to you
是因为我信任你
if I didn’t think you could handle it.
我不是在担心我自己 乔
I’m not worried about me, Joe.
好了 宝贝们 怎么了?
All right, what’s going on, kids?
你们都不理我了?
Am I getting the silent treatment?
我们来打个赌
I’ll make a bet with you.
我出二十元赌
I’ll bet you $20
赌你们吃完饭之前至少要说三个字
that you can’t get through this entire meal without saying three words.
好吗?
All right?
你输
You lose.
她说什么?
What did she say?
她说的什么?
What did she say?
姑娘们 过来一会 到这里来 特瑞 谢莉
Girls, come here a second. Come here, Terry, Kerry.
过来 对不起 甜心过来 我们去看你姐姐
Come on. Sorry, sweetie. Come on. Let’s go see your sister.
上楼去
Come on upstairs.
看一会书
Let’s just, let’s read a book.
听话
Do what you’re told.
老左 我是唐尼 我来报道了
Left, it’s Donnie. I’m checking in.
是的 我说我来报道了
Yeah, that’s what I said. I’m checking in.
不 我整天都在外面 发生什么了?
No. I’ve been out all day. What’s going on?
好 再见
All right. So long.
你没看报吗? 你居然没有看报?
You didn’t see the paper? How come you didn’t see the paper?
你每天早上要看报 那今天早上都读了什么?
Every morning you’re reading the paper. What were you reading this morning?
看看这个
Look at this.
你能相信吗? 老板被人做了
Can you believe this? The boss gets whacked. The fucking boss.
也只有他被人做的消息我能知道
You never hear from the boss until he gets whacked
-然后你的生活却被改变了 -我们要去哪?
-and then your life gets turned around. -Want to tell me where we’re going?
-我被请去干活 -那是什么意思?
-I got sent for. -So what does that mean?
-我被请去干活 -那是什么意思呢?
-You got sent for. -What does that mean?
你以为是什么意思?
What do you think it means?
你不想去? 你要我回去? 那我就回去
You don’t wanna go? You want me to turn around? I’ll turn around.
你想干什么? 在桥上掉头吗?
What are you gonna do? Take a left off the fucking bridge?
-不是这里 过了桥那边 -不 我也要去
-Not here, I’m saying after the bridge. -No, I gotta go.
你要是被请了 你也去 桑尼只请了我
You get sent for, you go. Sonny sent for me.
我真是受够了
I’m sick of this.
-红桑请你去吗? -我说是红桑吗?
-You got sent for by Sonny Red? -Did I say Sonny Red?
不是红桑是黑桑
Not Sonny Red. Sonny Black.
唐尼 你想干什么? 关上…
Donnie, what are you doing? Put the fuck…
你想用那冷风冻死我吗?
Donnie, you wanna kill me with that draft?
黑桑不是你朋友么? 有什么不可以吗?
Left, Sonny Black is your friend. What’s the big deal?
对 我们比较熟 但绝对算不上朋友
Right. We’re friendly. Ain’t the question, “friend.”
黑桑在监狱的时候
The whole time Sonny Black’s in the can, the whole time…
他已成家 可他还有一个情妇
He’s got a family, he’s got a mistress.
还有情妇的情妇
He’s got a mistress for the mistress.
他们都是我照顾的 只有我
I watched out for them, all of them. Me, I was the only one.
别人谁都不给一个子儿
Nobody else gave a fuck.
每周给两百块 一周接一周的给
Two hundred fazools, week in, week out.
你很会为黑桑着想 那你有什么可担心的呢?
So you took care of Sonny Black. What are you worried about, then?
有时候我会想 是不是你在孤儿院时把脑袋摔坏了
Sometimes I think, in that orphanage, they dropped you on your fucking head.
你不解释我怎么知道?
How am I supposed to know if you don’t explain it?
但我知道那里头的滋味
You think I don’t know how a hit gets set up?
你以为我不知道吗?
You think I don’t know that?
我都知道
You know, what I know.
知道我进去过多少次吗?
How many times have I been on the other end of that fucking phone?
-二十六次 -厉害
-Twenty-six times. -Great.
你这不就在说黑桑和你是你朋友
You just got done saying you and Sonny Black are friends.
唐尼 人家请我了
Donnie, I got sent for.
我们这行 被人要了 就是替人卖♥♥命 替人吃枪子
In our thing, you get sent for, you go in alive, you come out dead
而且常常就是你最好的朋友开的枪
and it’s your best friend that does it.
我现在不安全 若出什么事一定要把车留给安妮特
Anything should happen to me, make sure Annette gets the car.
-喝一杯 老左? -晚点吧
-Spritzer, Left? -Later, maybe.
你瞧那手 根本就不像是手
Look at this hand. This ain’t a hand.
长得就像我见过的那种湖怪一样
This is a fucking deformed Creature from the Black Lagoon’s claw I got here.
老左
Hey, Left.
-你把那些都押了? -我不知道
-You throwing that down? -I don’t know.
赢了
Gin.
好运突然爆发是不奇怪的
Love on the rocks ain’t no surprise
-鲍利 那不是炸 -那也不奇怪
-Paulie, that ain’t gin. -Ain’t no fucking surprise, neither.
赢了
It’s gin.
你说什么? 你有对7
What are you talking? You got two sevens.
我是三条7
I had three sevens.
-鲍利 -尼克 我有三张七
-Paulie. -Nicky, I had three sevens.
我知道我有三张7 别瞎搞
I know I had three sevens. Don’t start this shit now.
你知道你有三张7? 你没有三张7
You know you had three sevens? You don’t have three sevens.
我有三张7
I had three sevens.
从现在起 我洗牌 任你怎么说
From now on, I’ll deal out the cards, you say gin whenever you feel like it.
妈的 押了200 拿回来多少? 5块?
Fucking booths. $200 in action and what we have we got, five?
这周手风又不顺 桑尼
We’re taking a beating again this week, Sonny.
上车再说吧 我有辆新车
Let’s go for a ride. I got a new car.
开这车去兜风无比拉风啊
Can you believe the ride on this car?
我真不明白那些德国人怎么输掉了战争
I can’t understand how they lost a war, them Germans.
-我今晚在泽西有个约会 -和哪个小妞?
-I got a date out in Jersey tonight. -Which broad is this?
日历上那个 彭素利小姐
The one from the calendar. Miss Pennzoil Air Filter of 1978.
-他干什么? 往镜子里看什么? -你干吗 老左?
-What’s he doing looking in the mirror? -What’re you doing over there, Left?
我觉得我是在干吗?
What’s it look like I’m doing?
我看我的唇膏
I’m checking my lipstick.
没有你我们要怎么办? 老左?
What would I do without you, Left? What would I do?
你呢 唐尼? 你会怎么办?
What about you, Donnie? What would you do?
给自己另找个老大 是不是?
Have to find yourself a new goombah, wouldn’t you?
我们老板出了点事
That was something about the boss, huh?
出来混都要还的
We all gotta go sometime.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!