-你希望我不能有闪失 -你总算明白了
-It means I can’t fuck it up. -You read my mind.
-你总算懂了 千万别搞砸 -我不会的
-You read my mind. You can’t fuck it up. -No, I won’t fuck it up.
你会有出息的 唐尼
You’re gonna be a made guy, Donnie.
明白吗?
Capisce?
是的
Yeah. All right.
是的
Yeah. All right.
来 我们回里面去
Come on. Let’s go back inside!
-老左 -什么事?
-Left. -Yeah, what?
什么事? 冻死我了
What? I’m freezing here!
你还记得那条伯伦特游船吗?
You know that boat you used to have, that Bertram?
-船? 船怎么了? -是的
-Boat? What about it? -Yeah, boat.
你看看那要多少钱?
How much is it? A boat like that? How much? What do you think?
买♥♥条那种二手船大概三十万吧
You could get a sports fisherman for maybe 300, used.
你问这个干嘛 唐尼?
Why are you asking me about boats, Donnie?
我只是好奇 我一直这样的
I was just wondering. I was curious, you know.
-你对船好奇吗? -是的
-You’re curious about boats? -Yeah.
外面只有10度 我快冻死了
It’s 10 degrees out here. I’m freezing.
我刚和你说这么严肃的话题 你现在就只想问船的事?
You’re asking me about boats, after what we just said?
你糊涂了还是怎么的?
You losing your marbles on me or what?
-不 我很好 -那就别这样问
-No, I’m all right. -So don’t ask questions like that.
-那样很疯狂 不是吗? -好吧
-That’s crazy, okay? -Yeah.
你做了这混♥蛋♥然后把他扔在街上 来吧
You hit this cocksucker, and you leave him in the street. Come on.
-能告诉我你在干什么吗? -不 回去睡吧
-You want to tell me what’s going on? -Nothing. Go back to bed.
我找点东西 好吗? 一会就好
I’m looking for something, all right? I’ll be right in.
这样不是办法
That’s not gonna work anymore.
包在哪儿?
Where is it?
包里有三十万
There’s $300,000 in that bag.
你怎会知道包里东西的?
How do you know what’s in that bag?
我数过了
I counted it.
-是吗? -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-数出来? -是的
-You counted it? -Yeah.
你说数了是什么意思? 那和你没关
What do you mean, you counted it? It’s none of your business.
不是我的生意? 这是我的房♥子 谁说不关我的事?
Not my business? It’s in my house. Who’d ever believe it wasn’t my business?
玛吉 给我那该死的包
I want that fucking bag, Maggie.
拿不到那包里的30万元FBI的人不会走的
FBI men do not walk around with $300,000 in a bag.
乔 你会被抓去会坐牢的
Joe, you could go to jail for this.
闭嘴 没人会坐牢
Shut the fuck up. Nobody’s going to jail.
你不为你孩子想想吗?
Did you think about your children for a second?
-你不懂怎么回事 -我不懂?
-You have no idea what you’re talking about. -I don’t?
-那包是别人的 -是吗? 谁的?
-The bag belongs to somebody else. -Does it? Who?
-这包是谁的? -我的最好的一个倒霉伙计
-Whose bag is it, Joe? -One of my best… Just some fucked-up guy.
-哪个倒霉蛋会要三十万? -那包在哪儿?
-A fucked-up guy needs $300,000? -Yeah, right. Where’s the goddamn bag?
你像他们一样了 你知道吗?
You’re becoming like them, you know that?
你知道我是怎么过日子的吗?
Did you ever once ask yourself how I make it through my days?
我当我自己是寡妇…
I pretend I’m a widow
抱着奖章和回忆过日子
with medals and scrapbooks and memories.
我当你已经死了
I pretend you’re dead.
那就是我的生活
That’s how my life makes sense to me.
你走吧 离我远点
Just go away. Stay away.
天 我这样爱你 你却如此恨我?
God, why do you hate me when I love you so much?
你以为我恨你?
You think I hate you?
我不恨你
I don’t hate you.
是这份工作逼我这样
This job is eating me alive.
没有丝毫的喘息
I can’t breathe anymore.
如果我不出现 老左就没命了
And if I come out, this guy Lefty dies.
他们会杀了他 因为是他担♥保♥的我
They’re gonna kill him, because he vouched for me,
是他在护着我
because he stood up for me.
我天天跟他在一起
I live with that every day.
我要不管等于亲手杀了他 懂吗?
That’s the same thing as if I put the bullet in his head myself, understand?
我花了这么多年想做回一个好人
I spent all these years trying to be the good guy.
清白干净的人
You know, the man in the white fucking hat.
为了什么?
For what?
什么都不为
For nothing.
我不是变得像他们 玛姬 我根本就是他们
I’m not becoming like them, Maggie. I am them.
老左? 唐尼
Left? Donnie.
是唐尼 你在哪儿 唐尼?
Donnie? Where you been?
你听着
Yeah, look…
-我要见你 -正好 你快来
-I gotta see you. -You’re right, you gotta see me.
-我们发现红桑的儿子了 -布诺?
-We found Sonny Red’s kid. -Bruno?
是的 他在斯顿岛的一条小船上
Yeah, he’s on a boat on Staten Island.
-我来接你 -没时间了 唐尼
-I’ll pick you up. -We don’t have time, Donnie.
-我们到那儿见 -好的
-You meet me there. -Okay.
布诺在那儿 他就在码头的那头
Bruno’s here. He’s down the end of the pier.
我们要等一会儿 等他开始享受
We’ll wait here a minute while he has his drink.
等他困了
Let him get a little sleepy.
-我也困了 -他的船在哪儿?
-I’m getting a little sleepy myself. -How’s his boat?
-船? -是的
-The boat? -Yeah.
好了
Nice.
得了吧 我最了解船
Forget about it. One thing I know is boats.
我想揍他一顿 把他扔到水里 把船抢过来
I’d like to pop him, throw him in the water, take the fucking boat.
以前你怎么说的? 再有机会弄到那船…
Remember you said a couple of times how if you had that Bertram again,
你会带安妮特去码头 上船就走
you’d drive down to the pier with Annette and just go?
还记得吗? 到天涯海角 谁也找不到
Remember you said that? North, south, east, west, nobody’d ever find you.
那是以前了 别提以前的事
That was before. Don’t remind me about that now.
-我只是想说… -我不愿意再去想那事
-Yeah, but I’m just saying… -I don’t want to think about that.
那你想过吗?
Did you mean it?
想?
Mean it?
我是洛克菲勒吗? 我要买♥♥一艘船?
Who am I? Rockefeller? I’m gonna go buy a boat?
-假如行呢 老左? -什么假如
-I’m saying, what if, Left? -What if.
假如…
What if…
我是说假如我手上有些东西 一些珠宝
I mean, I got a couple of things going on the side. A couple of jewel things.
也许我就能帮你搞到钱
Maybe I could get that kind of money for you.
你想挣钱替我买♥♥条船?
You’re gonna find money for me to get a boat?
-也许 -也许?
-Maybe. -Yeah?
那说明你很慷慨 唐尼
That would be real generous of you, Donnie.
那我现在就把一袋钱给你呢?
What if I could hand you a bagful of money right now?
知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I’m saying?
你可以脱离这种生活
You could leave this life.
你自己说过 老左 假如你不能跳出来
You said it yourself, if you don’t move up,
每天都会有同样的压力
every day you’re looking over your shoulder.
你不知道会发生什么?
You don’t know what’s gonna happen.
-唐尼 你听我说 -少废话
-Donnie, listen to me. -No more bullshit.
我说该结束这种生活了 老左
Get out of this life is what I’m saying, Left.
-我想给你看一些东西 唐尼 -什么东西
-I’m gonna show you something, Donnie. -What?
我要你非常仔细的看
I want you to look at it very carefully.
然后再认真想想
And then I want you to think very carefully
你曾对我说的话
about what you say to me.
这是一艘FBI的船 唐尼
That’s a Federal boat, Donnie.
-我不认为那是同一条船 -那是同一条船
-I really don’t think that’s the same boat… -That’s the same boat.
我名字就在上面 “左撇子”
It’s got the name on it, The Left Hand.
我名字一样
It’s like my name.
就是那条阿巴斯康
That’s that Abscam boat.
你认为我知那是FBI的船?
You think I knew that was a Federal boat?
你认为我是卧底?
You think I’m a fucking rat?
我让你去我家多少次了?
How many times I have you into my own house?
至少每周两次 怎么了?
Twice a week, at least. Why?
说得对 “至少”
There it is, “At least.”
-我弄给你吃 -是的
-I cook for you. -Yeah.
有钱的时候 分给你用…
If ever I had any money, I’d give you.
虽然我穷…但我有钱的时候…
I never had any money. But if ever I had…
我有一百 会分你五十 对吧?
$100 in my pocket, I gave you $50, right?
-算 是吧 -如果你是卧底…
-Yeah, you did. -If you’re a rat…
如果你真是卧底
If you’re a rat,
我就是黑帮史上最大的傻瓜
then I’m the biggest fucking mutt in the history of the Mafia.
老左 如果那真是FBI的船
Even if this thing is a Federal boat, Left,
也是他们搞了其他人
they scam all these other people. They didn’t scam us.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
我们去了 玩爽了 而且我们也脱身了
We went. We had a great party. We walked away from it.
你怎么知道我们真的脱身了
How do you know that we walked away from it?
我们不是正坐在这儿吗?
We’re sitting here, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!