-点22口径的吗? -布诺说你用9毫米的
-The.22s? -Bruno said you want the 9mm.
-是的 那家伙在哪儿? -是啊
-Meanwhile, where the fuck is he? -Yeah.
也许在跟一些比他还丑的婆娘上♥床♥
In bed with some broad with more hair on her lip than he’s got on his head.
-是你儿子 -别提这个
-He’s your kid. -Don’t remind me. Come on.
你认为很好笑是吗? 我不觉得
You think that’s funny? I don’t think that’s so funny.
那好吧
All right.
-你又不爱听了 -我不觉得好笑
-You don’t want to listen. -I don’t think that’s funny.
做儿子的应尊重父亲
A son should respect his father, capisce?
回答我 你觉得好笑吗?
Answer me. You think that’s funny?
该死 里面灯坏了 当心点走
Shit, the bulb is out. Watch your step, guys.
别冒出个蜘蛛把我吓死才好
Big fucking surprise from a fucking spider.
对 黑桑那家伙灯会要被吓死了
Yeah, nothing like the surprise Sonny Black is gonna get.
-完全正确 -这里一枪
-You can say that again. -Put one right here.
他做梦也想不到
He’ll never know what hit him.
-一点不错 -他绝对不知道谁打了他
-Goddamn right. -He’s never gonna know what hit him.
-我会打他脑子打出来 -天哪 不
-I’ll blow his brains right there. -Jesus! No!
布诺
Bruno!
快来 快来 把他弄开
Okay, come on! Get him off!
-桑尼 -把他弄开
-Sonny! -Get him off of me!
抓住我的手
Take my arm. Take my hand.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
鲍利 去叫唐尼
Paulie, go get Donnie.
什么事?
What’s going on?
-里面没事吧? -什么?
-Is everything all right? -What?
里面没事吧?
Is everything all right?
下车
Get out.
下去
Get down there.
想要称王还轮不到他们
The meek want to inherit the earth, they’re gonna have to get in fucking line.
看这是什么
Look what I found.
不是他们就是我们
Them or us.
尼克 你去锯大的
Nicky, you got Big Trin.
-我? 我要岔气的 -你闭嘴
-Trin? I’ll get a hernia. -Shut the fuck up.
唐尼会帮你
Donnie’s gonna help you.
过来 唐尼
Come on, Donnie.
帮我锯这肥猪
Help me fillet this fat fuck.
好了 好了
All right, all right. Come on.
动手吧
We got work to do.
佛罗里达有人告密 唐尼
There was a rat in Florida, Donnie.
不是尼克
Nicky wasn’t a rat.
别提名字
You don’t mention his name, all right?
谈事情的时候别提名字
That’s what we said. We don’t mention his name.
你怎么说都行 老左
Yeah. Tell yourself whatever you have to, Left.
我不是在跟自己说
I’m not telling myself.
-你也在 你也看到了 -杀了认识二十年的人
-You was down there. You have eyes. -Twenty years you know a guy.
你还能悠闲的坐在这里
You fuck him, whack him out, just like that? Over a lounge?
-你真行啊 -他私下
-That’s beautiful. -The man held out.
背着老板搞鬼
He held out on a coke deal.
这是两码事
What does one thing got to do with the other?
这点也足够让他被做了
He could have got whacked out just for that, for your information.
-佛州没有内鬼 -有
-There wasn’t a rat in Florida. -There was a rat.
里基搞砸是因为他没有打通关系
There was not a rat in Florida. Richie fucked up paying off the cops.
你凭什么说是里基搞砸的
What do you mean Richie fucked up?
这就是为什么酒吧被捣 因为里基没有摆平该死的警♥察♥
That’s why the club got busted. Richie didn’t pay off the fucking cops.
尼克和这事无关
Nicky didn’t have anything to do with it.
叫你别提名字 这是规矩
You don’t mention his name. That’s the rules.
-操♥他♥妈♥的规矩 -这可是行规 唐尼
-Fuck the rules. -That’s the rules, Donnie.
说他的名字
Say his name.
-来啊 -说出他的名字
-Come on. -Say his name.
说啊
Come on. Nicky.
说尼克
Say Nicky.
你不敢说是因为我是对的
You can’t say his name because you know that I’m fucking right.
说啊 说尼克
Say it! Say Nicky!
说他妈的名字
Say his fucking name!
尼克是内鬼 因为黑桑说他是
Nicky was a rat because Sonny Black says he was a rat.
我他妈是谁?
Who the fuck am I?
我是谁? 我就像…
Who am I?
轮子的刹车片
I’m a spoke on a wheel.
他也是 你也是
And so was he, and so are you.
别老踩着刹车了
Quit riding the fucking brake.
老板 老板
You the boss. You the boss, Boss.
-他看起来不错 -黑桑
-He looks good, huh? -Sonny Black.
恭喜你 桑尼
Congratulations, Sonny!
老板
Boss!
-桑尼 恭喜 -恭喜
-Sonny. Congratulations, Sonny. -Congratulations.
-天哪 -没事 玛吉
-Oh, God! -No, everything’s okay, Maggie.
是吗? 没事你们来干什么?
Yeah? If everything’s okay, what are you doing here?
介意我进去谈吗 皮斯顿太太?
Mind if we come inside, Mrs. Pistone?
我不知道 看情况了
I’m not sure. That depends.
从那时起 他变得疯疯癫癫了
At that point, he became hysterical.
他觉得局子对他被查税负有责任
As if the Bureau were responsible for this audit.
-其实也差不太多… -你们想没想过给他加薪?
-Whereas, well, self-evidently… -Did you ever think of giving him a raise?
唯一给他加薪的办法是升职
The only way to give him a raise would be to upgrade him.
是
Yeah.
GS-14是主管级别 玛姬
GS-14 is a supervisor, Maggie.
原来他是主管了
So he’s a supervisor.
但是他是卧底工作 手下没有人
But he’s undercover. He’s not supervising anyone.
问题在于 那是最后一次联♥系♥到他时的状况
The point is, that’s the last time we heard from him.
标准程序是他每天要向我们汇报
Standard procedure is that he is to check in with us every day.
若是中断一两天也没事…
Maybe he might miss a day or two here and there, but…
-但这已经是三个星期了 -你告诉我
-It was three weeks ago. -I want you to tell me
我丈夫在哪儿
where my husband is.
我有权要你们告诉我
I demand that you tell me where my husband is!
-我们也不知道 -若他跟你联♥系♥
-We can’t tell you because we don’t know. -If he gets in touch with you,
请你跟他讲明
you have got to try to talk sense into him.
皮斯顿太太 请你协助我们
Mrs. Pistone, please help us here.
-你要我协助你们? -是的
-You want me to help you out? -Yes.
要我协助榨干了我丈夫的联邦调查局?
You want me to help out the FBI that used my husband and sucked him dry,
帮你们的领导升官
so that a bunch of supervisors could become SACs
也让检察官升为法官
and prosecutors could become judges and assholes like you
然后你们这些混♥蛋♥就可以升为主管?
could get promoted to GS-16?
玛姬 别这样 不是那个意思
Maggie, come on. You don’t mean that.
我来告诉你 我希望他反叛
Let me tell you something. I hope he crossed over.
皮斯顿女士 乔打入的黑♥手♥党♥
Mrs. Pistone, there is a war going on in the Mafia family
发生了家族内战
where Joe is undercover.
内战中三个敌对的头目被杀
Three leaders of a rival faction have been murdered.
他参与了火拼 不是以探员的身份
He’s right in the line of fire. Not because he’s one of us,
而是以黑帮的身份
because he’s one of them.
并且成为他们的头目之一
Who he’s with and who he’s close to, they’re all the top dogs now.
这是我们始料不及的
It’s just not a problem we anticipated.
我们要把他挽救出来
We have got to pull him out.
你要跟他谈谈 他会听你的
You have got to talk to him. He’ll listen to you.
你们是这样想的吗?
You think so?
他一周前回来过
He was here a week ago.
他悄悄摸进来时我已经睡了
He snuck into the house after I was asleep.
他没有惊醒我 连句好也没问
And he didn’t even wake me up, didn’t even say hello to me.
他拿了件运动服就走了
He came to get his sport coat.
-我们出去走走 -好的
-Let’s take a walk. -All right.
老左 去哪儿?
Left, what are we doing?
边走边谈吧 附近人多眼杂
We’re gonna walk and talk. We got too many eyes around here.
是这样 唐尼 红桑的儿子布诺不见了
Here it is, Donnie. Sonny Red’s kid, Bruno. He’s disappeared.
一天不把他找回来
Now, as long as he’s on the loose,
我们就一天不安全
ain’t none of us safe.
-懂吗? -是的
-Right? -Yeah.
没有那家伙的消息吗?
You got no idea where the guy is?
那家伙是个瘾君子 总会露面的
He’s got a nickel-a-day coke habit. He’s gonna turn up somewhere.
好在 我们接了这事
Anyway, we got the contract.
这事如果干的好
Now, this thing gets done right,
下次有位置我就的推举你
when the books open up, I’m proposing you for membership.
-懂我意思吗? -懂
-You know what that means? -Yeah.
真的? 说说看?
Yeah? What?