海子
Hazel?
别拧的太紧了
Don’t make it too tight. Ah!
好的 左边一点
There we go. Little to the left.
温特 看看你的橡胶鸭
Winter, look at your rubber duck.
想要你的鸭子吗 看 接着
Do you want your duck? Look, here you go.
去抓住它 温特 -接着
Go get it, Winter. Here you go.
好孩子
Thattagirl.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
猜猜今天发生了什么
Guess what happened today.
凯尔
Kyle.
发生了爆♥炸♥ 亲爱的 似乎情况很糟
There’s been an explosion, honey, and, apparently, it’s pretty bad.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他们认为可以
They think so.
他要回家了 -恩
He’s coming home. -Yeah.
你在做什么
What you working on?
索耶做的 酷 是吗 -恩
Sawyer made it. Cool, huh? Yeah.
真的很酷
It’s really cool.
我听说了你的哥哥
I heard about your cousin.
幸运的是他还活着
The good news is he’s alive.
那才是最重要的 对吗
That’s what matters, right?
恩
Yeah.
嗨 我今晚换班的时候需要帮忙
Hey, I need a little help on the night shift tonight.
帮我照看温特
Help keep an eye on Winter for me.
真的
Really?
当然 一定很棒
Sure. That’d be great.
嗨 克雷医生
Hey, Dr. Clay?
我想你可以叫我克雷
I think you can call me Clay now.
好的
Okay.
你认为温特会有记忆吗
Do you think Winter remembers things?
例如海洋
Like the ocean…
或者她家人
…or her family?
很难说 他们很聪明 你知道的
It’s really hard to say. They’re pretty smart, you know.
有人认为 他们比我们还聪明
Some people think they’re smarter than we are.
也有人认为 海豚其实就是人类
Some people think dolphins actually are people.
告诉他那个故事
Tell him the story.
恩
Okay.
在加州 丘马什人有个传说
In California, the Chumash tribe has a legend.
他们相信很久以前 他们的神 哈塔什
They believe that a long time ago, their goddess, Hutash…
想要岛屿上的人 都搬迁到大♥陆♥上
…wanted everyone who lived on the islands to move onto the mainland.
所以她用彩虹搭建了一座桥
So she built them a bridge out of a rainbow.
所有人都通过彩虹桥 兴奋的向大♥陆♥前进
Everybody was crossing the rainbow, excited to get to the mainland.
孩子们活蹦乱跳 唱歌♥跳舞
The kids were jumping around having a great time, dancing, singing.
你知道的 孩子嘛
You know, being kids.
他们从彩虹上坠落到海里
Well, they fell off the rainbow, and they went tumbling down toward the sea.
父母都害怕死亡
Well, the parents were just scared to death…
哈塔什非常生气 就让他们的孩子淹死
…that Hutash was gonna be really mad at them and let their kids drown.
但是没有
But no.
她很同情他们 喜欢看他们玩耍的样子
She took pity on them, because she loved the way they played.
所以就在孩子们落入水中的刹那
So right at the moment when the children hit the water…
她把他们变成了海豚
…she turned them into dolphins…
所以他们可以永远的玩耍了
…so they could play forever.
哇
Wow.
谢谢
Thanks.
不知道你是否清楚 我哥哥凯尔伤的很重
I don’t know if you know this, but my cousin Kyle’s pretty hurt.
恩 我们不知道有多严重
Yeah, we don’t know how bad yet.
但是他很强壮
But he’s strong.
所以他会好起来的
So he’s gonna be okay.
你们都会的
You both are.
温特 你在做什么
Winter, what are you doing?
想要零食 那边的
Want a snack? Over there?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 停下
Hey. Stop.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你想玩吗
You wanna play?
想要玩具 好的
Want a toy? Okay.
我们有很多的玩具
We got plenty of toys.
保龄球
Bowling pin?
不要 好的
No. Okay.
我们有
We got…
鸭子怎么样 你喜欢鸭子 对吗
How about the duck? You like the duck, right?
鸭子
Duck?
好 这里
It’s good. Here.
接着 温特
Here you go, Winter.
来 温特
Come on, Winter.
看见鸭子了吗 看见鸭子了吗 过来
See the duck? See the duck? Come on.
你想要鸭子吗
You want the duck?
想要鸭子吗
Want the duck?
来吧 温特 你到底要不要
Come on, Winter, do you want it or not?
啊 啊
Whoa! Whoa!
温特
Winter.
温特
Winter!
恩 这就是你想要的
Okay, is that what you wanted?
你想要打水仗
You wanna splash?
接招
Take it!
停 停 好 我认输 我认输
Stop! Stop! No! Okay, I surrender. I surrender.
你赢了 你赢了
You won. You won.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你赢了
You win.
凯尔在哪
Where’s Kyle?
你大妈爱丽丝的电♥话♥ 亲爱的
Your Aunt Alyce called, sweetheart.
他打算直接去退伍军人医院
He decided to go straight to the VA hospital.
但我们是他的家人
But we’re his family.
我还想给他看些东西 带他去看温特
And I wanted to show him some stuff and invite him to meet Winter.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
他还需要些时间
He just needs some time.
好的 告诉他我又找他了好吗
All right, will you please tell him I called him again?
恩 索耶
Yeah. Sawyer.
他的弟弟
His cousin.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
别这样 你答应过要教我玩它 记得吗
Come on, you promised you’d teach me to fly it. Remember?
或许它可以令你好起来
Maybe it’ll cheer you up.
好 我把它弄起飞 你就可以控制了
Okay, so I get it up in the air, then you can fly it.
但是你要小心点 好吗
But you gotta be careful, okay?
哦 天啊 太酷了
Oh, my gosh. That is so cool.
好 这是上 下 拐弯
All right, so this is up, and down, and sideways.
让我试试 让我试试 快点
Let me try, let me try. Come on!
不 等等
No, hold on.
好 慢慢来 -了解
All right, very little movements. -Got it.
甜心
Sweet.
恩 小心点
Okay, watch it.
嘿 小心 停下 嘿 -噢
Hey, watch it. Quit it. Hey! -Oh!
哦 我的天啊 慢下来
Oh, my gosh! Slow it down!
海子
Hazel!
对不起 对不起 哦 不
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Oh, no.
它会去哪里
Where do you think it went?
你看见什么了 我看不到它 -我也看不到
What do you see? I don’t see it! -I don’t see it either.
我会修好的 -还给我 停下来
I’ll fix it. Give it to me. Stop…
停下来
Stop it.
在那里
There it is!
它来了
Here it comes.
小心
Look out!
太刺♥激♥了
That was awesome!
菲比 我刚把直升机飞起来了 来看看
Oh, Phoebe, I flew a helicopter. Come see.
你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥来 是关于温特的事
Your dad called. Something’s up with Winter.
看到这里肿起来了吗 很难看到
See this bulge right here? It’s hard to see.
那是什么 糟糕吗 -这些肌肉在扩大
What is it? Is it bad? -These muscles are enlarged.
他们会压着脊椎 对这有影响
They’re pulling on her vertebrae and it’s causing damage right here.
是因为游泳
It’s from swimming.
恩 海豚的尾鳍本应该上下摆动
Yeah, a dolphin’s tail is meant to flex up and down.
而不是左右摆动
It’s not supposed to go side to side.