海子
Hazel?
克雷医生
Dr. Clay?
海子
Hazel?
海子
Hazel?
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没问题
It’s okay.
她尾鳍感染的厉害
Her tail was too infected.
爸爸说必须得切掉
My dad said it had to come off.
但他们是靠尾鳍游动的
But that’s how they swim.
要是不能游的话 她怎么能活下去
How is she gonna live if she can’t swim?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我没有选择的余地 孩子
I didn’t have a choice, guys.
至少她有机会活下来
Least now she has a chance.
回家前 来杯冰柠檬怎么样
Want a lemonade icicle before you go home?
我自己做的
Make them myself.
谢谢 不用了 差不多该走了
No, thanks. Probably should get going.
我不认为
I don’t know.
谁会同意这么蹩脚的主意
Nothing goes down with crappy news…
来喝我孙女做的冰柠檬
…like one of my granddaughter’s lemonade icicles.
来吧
Come on.
我请客
I’m buying.
你们一直住在水边
Have you guys always lived near the water?
爷爷说我们的血液中有盐水
My grandpa says we have saltwater in our veins.
直到6岁我还一直相信
Which I actually believed till I was like 6.
那边是他的船
That’s his boat over there.
我爸爸小的时候 他们用那条船环游了世界
When my dad was a boy, they sailed all over the world in that.
你♥爸♥爸做什么的
What does your dad do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他5年前离开了
He left like five years ago.
我们不知道他在哪里
We don’t know where he is.
从不打电♥话♥ 从不写信
He never calls, never writes.

Oh.
你妈妈做什么的
So, what does your mom do?
我7岁的时候她死了
She died when I was 7.
从不打电♥话♥ 从不写信
Never calls, never writes.
过来
Come on.
我一整天都呆在这里 做作业 什么都行
I spend whole days up here. Doing schoolwork, whatever.
我在家里学习 所以我就像个话匣子
I’m homeschooled. That’s why I’m such a chatterbox.
你喜欢上学吗
Do you like school?
额 我几乎每科都挂
Well, I fail almost everything.
也许你只是没找到喜欢的科目
You probably just haven’t found a subject that interests you yet.
温特 她会死吗
Is Winter gonna die?
希望不会
I hope not.
嗨 弗吉尼亚 -早上好 索耶
Hey, Virginia. Morning, Sawyer.
他在那
There he is.
早上好
Morning.
嗨 海子 -嗨
Hi, Hazel. Hey.
她怎么样了 -我们试着让她吃点东西
How is she? -We’re trying to get her to eat.
电解质水 婴儿配方奶粉
Pedialyte. Baby formula.
她不想吃
She doesn’t want it.
让她休息下
Let’s give it a rest.
你会游泳吗
Can you swim?

Me?
菲比一晚上都陪着她 她需要睡觉
Phoebe’s been up all night with her. She needs some sleep.
你会游泳
Can you swim?
快进来
Come on in.
没事
It’s okay.
过来 我抱你
Come on. I got you.
进去吧
There you go.
好的 来到菲比身边
All right, just come over here by Phoebe.
看懂怎么支撑起她的吗
See how she’s holding her?
好的 右手放在那 好样的
Okay, put your right hand under there. Great.
她有点重 所以
She’s kind of heavy now, so…
像这样 -恩 好的
Like this? Okay, yeah.
让她的呼吸孔保持在水上 看着她的眼睛
Okay, just keep her blowhole above water. Watch her eye.
了解了 -恩
You got her? -Yeah.
带着她四处游游
Just walk her around.
我待会儿再来 行吗 -你要去哪
I’ll see you guys in a little while, okay? -Where you going?
我要去甲板开会
I got a board meeting.
要我现在送你吗
Should I just shoot you now?
看着这些孩子就行 好吗
Just keep an eye on the kids, will you?
为什么 他们很好
Why? They’re fine.
你才是需要照顾的
You’re the one needs looking out for.
不仅仅是我们 所有都是无利润的
It’s not just us, it’s all non-profits.
任何人都要依靠政♥府♥资助
Anyone who relies on government grants.
格洛里亚 没有必要把动物托付给他们
Gloria, they don’t have animals whose lives depend on them.
但是我们却负债累累
But we’re swimming in debt here.
而且最近6个月 我们失去了两大资助
And in the last six months we lost our two biggest grants.
好消息是 我们桌面上仍然有个大赞助商
There is good news. We still have a strong offer on the table.
我可以回去工作吗 -他不是一个坏人
May I please go back to work? -He’s not a bad guy.
无论价格是多少
Above and beyond the price…
他都愿意报销所有动物的安置费
…he’s willing to offset the costs of relocating all the animals.
弗罗里达需要的 是另一个宾馆
That’s what Florida needs, another hotel.
我们可以清除债务 给动物安家
We can wipe out our debts and get the animals placed.
然后 或许有一天 重新组建
Then, maybe someday, regroup.
我们显然不能再这样下去 -的确是
We certainly can’t go on the way we are. -That’s true.
还有时间 也许还会有赞助商
There’s still time. Maybe a corporate sponsor will step up.
或者鲁弗斯会中乐透大奖
Or maybe Rufus will win the lottery.
把她带近点 好吗
Bring her a little closer, guys, will you?
过来 温特
Come on, Winter.
她不想吃
She’s refusing.
我们试试用管子
Let’s try the tube.
为什么不让索耶试试
Why don’t you let Sawyer try.
你想试试吗 -我要怎么做
You wanna try? -What do I do?
把这个放在她面前
Put it in front of her eye.
就是这样
There you go.
和她说话
Talk to her.

Okay.
过来 温特
Come on, Winter.
我知道你没胃口
I know you feel lousy…
但是你要吃东西
…but you gotta eat.
如果你不吃点 永远都好不起来
I mean, if you don’t eat, you’ll never get better.
这个很好吃
It’s good too.
海子自己做的 全部是自然成分
Hazel made it herself. All natural ingredients.

See?
好吃
Delicious.
爸爸嫉妒了
My dad’s jealous.
平常他才是最喜欢的
Usually he’s the favorite.
我没有嫉妒
I’m not jealous.
好了 来吧
Now, come on.
她在喝 她在喝 爸爸 她在喝
She’s drinking. She’s drinking, Dad, she’s drinking.
好孩子
Thattagirl.
她还想要
She wants more.
好吧 现在我嫉妒了
All right, now I’m jealous.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
马克斯叔叔 爱丽丝大姨
Uncle Max. Aunt Alyce.
学的怎么样啊
How was school?
还行
Fine.
有意思
Interesting.
因为道尔先生说你3个星期没去上课了
Because Mr. Doyle called and said you have not been there all week.
索耶 去了哪里
Sawyer, where on…?
什么东西这么臭
What is that stench?
你去钓鱼了
Have you been fishing?
再洗一次
Mm. Get back in there.
好 但是明天我不会去学校
Fine. But I’m not going back to school tomorrow.
现在不是谈论这个的时候 进去再洗洗
We’re not discussing it. Get in there and wash up some more.
但是温特需要我 如果我现在停下来 -我不是在征求你
But Winter needs me. And if I stop now… -I am not asking you.
而是你明天必须去学校 就这样
You are going to school tomorrow and that is it. Period.
什么
What?
我什么都没说 -不是
I didn’t say anything. No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!