Donovan.
还有凯尔·康奈兰军人
And Private Kyle Connellan.
呼 -凯尔
Whoo! Kyle!
真为他感到骄傲
So proud of him.
凯尔
Yeah, Kyle.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much…
但我并不是大家来的原因
…but I’m not the reason we’re all here today.
过来 索耶
Come on, Sawyer.
去吧 去吧
Go. Go.
女士们 先生们 我的弟弟
Ladies and gentlemen, my cousin…
索耶·纳尔逊
…Sawyer Nelson.
索耶
Sawyer.
噢 我都不知道说什么了
Wow. I don’t know what to say.
但是我知道
But I do know…
今天的一切 并不是因为我
…it wasn’t me that made this day happen.
都是因为这最棒的动物 也是我们的朋友
We’re here because of the most amazing animal, and friend, that I’ve ever known.
我希望你们能和我一样喜欢她
And I hope you love her as much as I do.
因为温特和我是一家人
Because Winter and I are family now.
家人意味着永远
And family is forever.
好的 你还好吗
All right. You good?

Yeah.
好的 400米 绕过浮标再回来
All right, 400 meters out, around the buoy and back.
知道了吗 -恩
You got it? -Uh-huh.
现在 我可能起跳的不好
Now, I may not be able to kick so well…
但你不敢放松警惕吧 对吗
…but don’t you dare take it easy on me, all right?
好的 伙计们 带上眼罩
Okay, guys, take your mark.
顺便说一下
And by the way…
我有忘说这是个接力比赛吗
…did I forget to mention this is a relay race?
什么
What?
加油 凯尔
Come on, Kyle.
呼 -呼
Whoo! -Whoo!
加油
Come on.
他去哪里 -什么
Where’s he going? -What?
哦 看 伙计们 我想那是温特
Oh, look. Guys, I think that’s Winter.
菲比
Phoebe.
小心
Careful.
去吧 温特
Go, Winter.
去吧 温特 -呼
Go, Winter. Whoo-hoo!
加油 你可以做到更好
Let’s go. Come on. You can do better than that.
现在是公平比拼 加油
Now it’s a fair fight. There you go. Come on.
耶 去吧 温特
Yeah, there you go, Winter.
我想她很好的掌握了
I think she’s getting the hang of it.
我认为你说对了 -呼
I think you’re right. -Whoo!
谢谢 兄弟 谢谢 噢
Thanks, buddy. Thank you. Whoa!
加油 温特 呼 -好孩子
Come on, Winter. Whoo! -Good girl.
哇哦
Whoa!
加油
Come on.
我得告诉你 真没想到有这出 哈哈
Man, I gotta tell you, I didn’t see that coming. Ha, ha.
要帮忙吗 -做的好
A little help? -Nice job.
没问题吧 -恩
Doing all right? Yeah.
好孩子 温特 真棒
Good girl, Winter. Good girl.
哈 -嗨 医生
Ah. -Hey, doc.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
是我的荣幸 凯尔
It’s been my great pleasure, Kyle.
克雷
Clay.
哦 嗨 格洛丽亚
Oh, hey, Gloria.
我只能说她太受欢迎了
I’d say she’s a hit.
哈哈 我也这么想
Ha, ha. I think so.
阿斯克特医生
Dr. Haskett.
菲尔·霍登
Phil Hordern.
我只想说 能买♥♥这个地方我有多兴奋
I just wanted to tell you all how excited I am about buying this place.
这是官方的
So it’s official.
恩 是的
Yes, sir, it is.
爷爷 -爷爷 我看到鹈鹕了
Grandpa. Grandpa, we saw the pelican.
那个鹈鹕还追我们
The pelican was chasing us.
我知道 看到了 很有意思 恩 过来
I know, I saw. That was fun, huh? Come here.
问题是 我有个很差的企划部
Trouble is, I got this terrible Planning Department.
他们真的很糟
They are truly awful.
也许要20多年设计这旅馆 可能更久
It could take those people 20 years to design this hotel. Maybe more.
然而 在我看来 你们做的很棒
Meantime, looks to me like you’re doing some good work here.
所以何不在此继续呢
So why don’t you stick around.
我会负责所有的经费
I’ll fund your whole operation.
只要按照你的方式 管理这个地方
As long as you run the place your way.
我想你应该说好
I suggest you say yes.
好 好 -哈哈
Yes. Yes. -Ha-ha-ha.
我很乐意 -好的 那成交
I would love that. -All right, we got a deal.
来吧 孩子们 我们去找鹈鹕 走
Come on, girls, let’s find that pelican. Let’s go.
耶 -恩恩
Yes! Uh-huh.
跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run.
温特
Winter.
温特现在很快乐 很健康
她在佛罗里达州的克利尔沃特海洋水族馆
你可以去那看她 或登陆网站seewinter.com
专为温特发明的硅胶套 经过修复完善
为人类和动物的截肢患者减少痛苦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!