都是赛琳娜的文章。
It’s Selena’s articles.
我曾为维拉读过。
I’d read them to Vera.
琼·哈里斯在1980年3月10日杀害了她的前情人。
最后的定罪和审判时她自己的说辞有争议。
(之前赛琳娜质问德洛丽丝时提到过此人)
琼·哈里斯
Jean Harris
“完整的琼”
再次审视!
她差点儿就逃脱定罪了,不是吗?
Almost got away with it, didn’t she?
宣扬、预言与指定
你的未来
尼克松
Nixon
我读过这篇,是好文章。
I read that. That’s good stuff.
你真的让他说了很多话。
You really got him to open up there.
奖学金
Scholarship.
瓦萨学院
Vassar.
真不错
Very impressive.
老天爷呀
Jeezly crow.
你们就不能在她死后清理一下?
Couldn’t you clean up after her?
– 你们到底是不是人? – 放回去!
– What kind of people are you?
– You put that back!
你要告诉我这也是证据?
You gonna tell me this is evidence?
– 那正是我要说给你听的。 – 德洛丽丝,快放下。
– That’s exactly what I’m telling you.
– Dolores, you put that down.
真见鬼!
Goddamn it!
我试着帮助你,但你就这样回报我?
I’m tryin’ to do you a favor here and that’s the way you act?
没有剪贴簿我就不会走。
I ain’t leavin’ here without my scrapbook.
对不起,约翰。
Sorry, John.
后天上午九点,市政厅见。
I’ll see you the day after tomorrow, 9:00 a. m. at the town hall.
别担心,我会到场的。
Don’t put your fear up, Frank. I’ll be there.
我有种直觉,这件事马上就会结束了,克莱伯恩夫人。
I have a feeling we could wrap this up right now, Ms. Claiborne.
这也会是最后一次。
It gonna be like last time.
真的吗?
Is that so?
我们走吧
Let’s just go. Okay?
现在你给我听着,居高临下的大侦探。
Now you listen to me, Mister Grand High Poobah of Upper Butt Crack.
我根本不在乎你的那些滑稽戏码。
I’m just about half past give a shit with your fun and games.
我丈夫死于意外,这是调查的结果,对此你比任何人都清楚。
My husband’s death was ruled an accident and you know it better than anyone.
准确的说法应该是“意外死亡”。
“Death by misadventure,” to be exact.
你到处问过了。我想人们告诉了你
You ask around. I’m sure there’s people who’d tell you
我有太多理由杀死乔。
I had plenty of reasons to kill Joe.
可至于维拉,为何我要杀害她?
But Vera, why the hell would I kill her?
我只会丢了工作。
All I am is out of a job.
也没了舒适的房♥间可以酣睡。
a nice room to sleep in.
你并不需要工作,不是吗?
You don’t need a job, do you?
杀人动机?
Motive?
一百六十万美元
I’d say $1,600,000.
是个很好的动机。
is quite a motive.
啥?
What?
你母亲是个富婆,赛琳娜。
Your mother’s a wealthy woman, Selena.
你在鬼扯些什么?
What the hell are you talkin’ about?
昨晚我跟维拉在巴尔的摩的律师谈过了。
I spoke to Vera’s lawyer in Baltimore last night.
约翰
John.
– 她把一切都留给你了。 – 约翰
– She left you everything. – Look, John
每一分钱。
Every last cent.
她不能这么做。
She can’t do that.
你说谎。
You’re lying.
你是百万富翁了,克莱伯恩夫人。
You’re a millionaire, Ms. Claiborne.
等等
Wait a minute.
– 这可不是说… – 别管我,弗兰克。
– This isn’t the place to be bringing…
– Back off, Frank.
疯了。
That’s crazy.
真是彻底疯了
That’s plain crazy.
她不会这样做的。
She’d never do that.
她也对你保密了吗,赛琳娜?
Did she keep it a secret from you, too, Selena?
还是你早就知道了。
Or maybe you knew about it.
因为这会…
Because this will…
我是指…
I mean, hell…
八年前就写好的。
it’s only eight years old.
弗兰克!
Frank!
你想等着周一和地方检察官一起去漫步?
You want to wait for the District Attorney Monday morning?
还是现在就把问题解决了?
Or should we take care of this now?
上车,妈。
Get in the car, Mother.
快上车来!
Get in the goddamn car!
你真的对遗嘱毫不知情?
You had no idea she left you the money?
我发誓
I swear it.
一百多万啊。
Over $1,000,000.
那个婊♥子♥,恶毒、做作又碎嘴的贱♥货♥!
That bitch. The malicious, high-flown, harping bitch!
别胡说了!
Cut the bullshit!
你现在能请律师了。
You can afford a lawyer now.
车出问题了?
Car trouble?
我们很好,谢谢。
We’re quite fine, thank you.
我真希望是我杀了她。
I wish I had killed her.
留给我那些钱。
Leavin’ me that money.
我真希望!
I wish I had!
我真杀了她就好了!
I wish I had killed her!
到底发生了什么事?
What happened in that house?
德洛丽丝
Dolores
来自地狱的铃♥声♥
Hell’s bells.
看看谁醒了。
Look who’s up.
我失禁了。
I’m wet.
还有呢?
What else is new?
这次多长时间了?
How long this time?
从上次你清醒时算起,大概2天了。
Since you last made sense? About two days, I guess.
你就干脆让我继续湿透着?
Just leave me wet, don’t you?
我脑子不够清晰没法监督你的时候,
When I’m not thinking straight enough to keep on you.
你就是那样做的。
That’s what you do.
是不是?
isn’t it?
对,当你打盹的时候,一切如旧。
Yeah, it’s a regular party around here when you’re snoozing.
我的陶瓷猪钱罐子呢?
Where’s my china pig?
只有200只小猪。你要哪一个?
There’s only 200 of them around. Which one you want?
耍小聪明哈?
Are you being smart?
不,维拉如果我真聪明的话,我早就不在这儿服侍你了。
No, Vera. If I’d been smart, I’d have done workin’ for you a long time ago.
看看你拉了些什么。
Let’s see what you got left.
该死!你想一直就这么泡在里头?别闹了。
Goddamn it! Are you gonna sit here and marinate in it? Come on.
不管怎样,你都得坐这个便盆。
You’re gonna get on this fanny pan one way or another.
拜托
Come on.

There we go.
殿下,您的敞篷马车备好了。
Your chariot awaits, Your Highness.
用你灵活的那只胳膊抱紧我。
Now hold on with your good arm.
坚持住。
Hold on this time.
用好的那只腿推一下。
Push with your good leg.
真不明白为什么你非得让我这么做。
I don’t know why you make me do this.
我讨厌这身睡袍。
I hate this nightgown.
你穿绫罗绸缎的日子已经不再,维拉。
Your days of silk and satin are over, Vera.
现在你只能穿免熨速干棉质袍。
From now on it’s wash ‘n’ wear.
你在给我下毒。
You’re poisoning me.
德洛丽丝,是不是?
aren’t you, Dolores?
一点点,
Slow
但控量精准。
but sure.
那就是你对我做的。
That’s what you’re doing.
夫人,我没。
No, ma’am.
我给你准备食物时,不会用毒药。如果我想让你死的话,
When I’m ready to settle your hash, I won’t use poison.
我会直接一把将你推出窗外。那样世上就又少一个难闻的毒妇了。
I’ll just shove you out the window. There’ll be one less smelly bitch in the world.
你今天头发丝儿没卡到屁♥眼♥里去吧。
Don’t we have a hair across our ass today.
德洛丽丝·克莱伯恩
Dolores Claiborne.
我要我的陶瓷猪!
I want my china pig!
让你那高贵的臀部离开轮椅,自己去拿吧。
Get off your royal duff and go and get it.
你能做到的。
We both know you can do it.
为你自己好,
Do you good.
你需要锻炼。
You need the exercise.
我需要的是…
What I need…
按我的指令办事的人!
is someone who’ll do as they’re told!
维拉,别太过分了。
Don’t go too far, Vera.
我想怎样
I’ll go as far
就怎样!
as I damn well want!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!