Nice try. Come on, Selena.
你就不能跟我当面说?
You couldn’t tell me to my face?
你看,我可没跟你保证过
Look, I never promised you
你这个操♥逼♥的烂嫖♥客♥。
You goddamn pimp.
– 小心说话。 – 我需要这个新闻,彼得。
– Careful. – I need this story, Peter.
还有其他故事,更好的新闻。
There are other stories, better stories.
放屁。这就是最好的故事。
Bullshit. This was the one.
我们完了
It’s over.
赛琳娜,我们不必这样的
Selena, it doesn’t have to be
再来一杯。
I’ll do this again.
你不是应该在某个地方分♥析♥我妈的头发吗?
Shouldn’t you be off somewhere analyzing my mother’s hair?
我想,对你来说一定很难。
Well, I was thinking how hard it must be for you.
这样袒护她。
Protecting her like this.
她身体可结实了,不是吗?或许还能再活个50年。
She’s a hearty soul, isn’t she? Might just live another 50 years.
下次日食在96年。如果这次她能逃脱的话。
Next eclipse is due in ’96. If she gets away with it this time.
她或许有机会
she might actually have another chance to
再杀人,在她死之前。
kill again, before she’s through.
你的良知允许这种事发生?
Is that something you want
on your conscience?
我有个私人问题。
I had a problem with that myself.
我们可能比你想象的要像得多。
You know, we’re probably more alike than you’d care to believe.
我独居
We live alone
无子女
no children
我们有自己的工作。工作就是我的家人。
We have our work. My cases are my family.
在30年里我经手处理了86件杀人案。破了其中85件。
In 30 years, I’ve handled 86 homicides. I’ve closed 85 of them.
我自觉很满意。
to my satisfaction.
我低估你母亲了。
I underestimated your mother.
不会再有下次了。
It won’t happen again.
是你把传真发到我办公室的
You sent that fax to my office
不是吗?
didn’t you?
“上帝会审判每一件私密之事,”
“For God will bring every work into judgment with every secret thing.
“无论善恶。”
whether it be good or evil.”
混♥蛋♥。
You son of a bitch.
维拉·多诺万就在我脑子里。
Vera Donovan’s on my head.
下一个会在你的脑海里。
The next one’s on yours.
知道吗,赛琳娜。
You know, Selena.
我禁不住想起
I can’t help remembering.
你的厨艺也曾不错呢。
you were a wonderful cook.
拜托
Please.
的确是
You were.
我连解冻食物都不会。
I can’t even defrost.
你经常做好了晚餐,摆到餐桌上。
You put supper on the table three nights out of five.
我在工作,等我回家时。
I was working, I’d come back…
房♥间打扫整洁了,作业也写完了,晚餐热乎乎地摆在餐桌上。
you’d have the house clean, homework done and food on the table.
你只是疏于练习罢了。
You’re just out of practice, that’s all.
等你找到需要你照顾的那个人时,
You’ll find someone to look after. You’ll see.
就会全都记起来了。
It’ll all come back to you.
需要我照顾的人。
Someone to look after.
你一定有男友了。
You must have boyfriends.
像你这样聪明的姑娘,在外面……
Beautiful girl like you, smart and out in the world.
难道说还没有?
Are you tellin’ me there’s nobody?
很可惜,根本没人要我。
I’m telling you there’s a lot of nobodies.
杀千刀的野人又来了。
Friggin’ yahoos.
出来,德洛丽丝!
Come on out here, Dolores!
该死的小赤佬。
Friggin’ little bastards.
滚出这个岛,你这个杀人犯!
Get off the island, you goddamn murdering bitch!
下来啊,你们这些爱插屁♥眼♥的小流氓。
Come on down here, you little ass-picking squirts.
在抓你进去前你还要杀多少人?
How many people are you gonna kill before they put you away?
来啊,来啊,你们这些胆小鬼!
Come on! Come on, you little chickens!
这次该你进监狱了,德洛丽丝!
Going to jail this time! Dolores!
我知道你们都是谁。
I know who you are.
切斯特·利维勒,还有剩下的人。下车来啊!
Chester Lavelier and the rest of you. Come on down here!
有话要对我说吗?
You got something to say to me?
德洛丽丝,他们会把你放在电椅上的!
They’re gonna put you in the chair! Dolores!
你在干嘛?
What are you doin’?
这么明显,你觉得呢?
What it looks like I am doing?
赛琳娜,你喝醉了。
Selena, you’ve been drinkin’.
胡说
No shit.
希望你没有醉。
I wish you wouldn’t.
看看我。
Look at me.
看着我,你看到我现在的样子了?
Look at me. You see how I am right now?
那样怎么会有用呢?
What good is that gonna do?
10分钟
Because in 10 minutes…
我就会好了。
I’m going to be fine.
给我10分钟。
Just give me 10 minutes.
就给我10分钟!
Just give me 10 minutes!
老天!
God!
我昨晚看见你♥爸♥了。
I saw your father last night.
你帮着你妈杀了你♥爸♥吗?
Did you help your ma kill your dad?
凶手!
Murderer!
谁!
Who is this!
你这头又肥又丑的母牛!
You fat, ugly cow!
等查出来你是谁,我会把你的私处割下来晾在探照灯下!
When I find out who this is, I’ll hang your privates from Battiscan Light!
赛琳娜,住手!
Selena, stop that!
甜心,会好起来的。
Honey, it’s gonna be all right.
才不会。
It won’t.
– 上帝! – 走开!
– My God! – Get away!
只是一些倒霉的事。
It was a bad patch.
你经历了一段困境,现在你又回忆起来了而已。
You had a bad patch, and now you’re feeling it all over again.
一段困境?
Bad patch?
我都精神崩溃了,妈妈。
I had a fucking nervous breakdown, Mother.
别说那样的话。
Don’t say words like that.
那时很难,你挺过来了。
It was a hard time. You got through it.
我在做什么?
Oh, what am I doing?
你只是需要好好休息一下。
You just needed a rest, that’s all.
你振作起来了,没事的。
You snapped out of it, just fine.
你不能这样子
You can’t have one of those things
还得到了瓦萨学院的全额奖学金。
and get a full scholarship to Vassar College.
那只是一段艰难的时光。
It was just a bad patch.
我肯定是疯了才会来这儿。
I must have been out of my mind to come back here.
这里,这边!
Here! Over here!
你对他做了什么,妈咪?
What did you do to him, Mommy?
什么都没做,我保证,宝贝。
Nothing, baby. I promise.
操!看看!
Shit! Look at this!
日!
Fuck!
该死!
Goddamn it!
赛琳娜,让我帮你拿。
Selena, let me take these from you here.
德洛丽丝,我带你上楼去。
Dolores, I’ll take you upstairs.
我得要求你
I’m gonna ask you to
上楼时步步小心。
step very carefully on the way up.
这儿还在采集血样。
Still taking blood samples here.
要是你想走得踏实些,克莱伯恩夫人,你可以用后面的楼梯。
If you feel more comfortable, Ms. Claiborne, you can always use the back stairs.
约翰,我们上去取她的东西没关系吧?
John, is it all right if we go upstairs and get her things?
去吧
Go on.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
他得到了搜查证,所以…
He got a search warrant, so…
为了取证,必须检查每个角落。
had to go through it for evidence. Yep.
常规程序。
It’s pretty routine.
好吧,让我们开始收拾吧。
Okay, let’s get this over with.
所以
So…
你可以打包那些没被装起来和未贴标签的。
You can pack up and take anything that’s not…bagged or tagged.
我知道没剩多少东西了。
I know that doesn’t leave much.
抱歉,德洛丽丝。
Sorry, Dolores.
我帮你。
I’ll give you a hand here.
德洛丽丝,这就是全部了?
Dolores, is that it then?
没呢。还有些在维拉的房♥间里。
No. I got something in Vera’s room.
这间房♥没限制。
This room’s off-limits.
我还在检查呢。
I’m still going through things here.
克莱伯恩夫人。
Ms. Claiborne.
这是什么?
What’s this then?
我的剪贴簿。
It’s my scrapbook.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!