为你上学
for school
为了让你彻底、永远地离开这里。
To get you out of this place, once and for all.
它很好地发挥作用了。
Well, it worked like a charm.
你好,女士们。
Hello, ladies.
清晨漫步?
A little morning walk?
不是
Nope.
就是准备下快艇,那样我就能早点实现我的逃跑计划。
Just packing up the speed boat so as I can make my big escape.
有什么事吗?
Something we can help you with?
德洛丽丝
Dolores
我们需要采集头发样本。
We need a hair sample.
那是什么?
How was that?
我们需要你的几根头发,以便做些测试。
We need a piece of your hair. We’re running some tests.
– 非得现在? – 就几根。
– Are you now? – Just a strand.
我觉得我们会通过测试的。
I think we’ll take a pass on that.
听着,德洛丽丝。
Look, Dolores.
现在你配合算是主动协助。
right now it’s voluntary.
我会很感激你的。
I’d appreciate it, is all.
剪刀带来了吗?
Bring your scissors, did you?
我们会通过的。
I said we’ll pass.
今天下午我会拿到拘捕批准的。
I’ll have a warrant here this afternoon.
你想要拿
You want it
就来剪吧。
you cut it.
实际上,我得拔下来。
Actually, I need to pull it.
我们需要根部。
We need the root.
动手呀
Go on.
拿走你想要的。
Take what you want.
这周我没参加选美比赛。
I ain’t doing any beauty pageants this week.
– 还有别的花招吗? – 妈,够了。
– Anything else? – Mother, enough.
昨晚我们和茜拉·乔兰德谈过了。
We spoke to Sheila Jolander last night.
她说不止一次听见你威胁说要杀了维拉·多诺万。
She said she’d heard you more than once threaten to kill Vera Donovan.
真的吗?
Is that true?
每周她都会来,所以听到的可不止那些话。
she’s been there every day so that once a week
she’d heard plenty more than that.
– 进屋去。 – 维拉,最后
– Get in the house. – Vera, the end
她这样离世是应得的,我没时刻说这番话已经算是奇迹了。
the way she got, it’s a wonder I didn’t say it every hour.
继续吧,麦基先生。
You go ahead, Mr. Mackey.
你在便笺上草草写下。
You scribble that down in your pad there.
做下笔记,
You make a note on that.
尽管你记下了,但说句话和做件事
As long as you write down that saying a thing and doing it
是两个不同的概念。
are two separate things.
你妻子或许早已告诉你。
But, your wife probably already told you that.
德洛丽丝,够了。
Dolores, that’s enough.
我妻子
My wife…
克莱伯恩夫人
Ms. Claiborne
她在12年前死于癌症了。
died 12 years ago of bone cancer.
自然死亡。
Natural causes.
好了,我们会持续侦查的。
Okay, I guess we’ll press on here.
弗兰克
Frank
我想到维拉的房♥子去。
I want to get into Vera’s.
那里还有些我的东西。衣服和一些私人物件。
I got things up there I need. Clothes and my personals.
明天能去。下午我们会把维拉的尸体运出来。
We can go over tomorrow. We’re shipping out Vera’s body this afternoon.
我无所谓。
Fine by me.
我刚刚都目睹了些什么?
What the hell did I just see?
那是这世上最后一个男人,而你却想把他变成敌人。
That’s the last guy in the world you want to make an enemy out of.
我没有让他变,他原本就是。
I ain’t making one, I’m keeping one.
什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
难道你不记得了?
You’re gonna tell me you don’t remember him?
很好,圣乔治小姐。
That’s all well and good, Miss St. George…
但是你说在你父亲死的时候
but you told me that at the time of your father’s death
你正在琼斯波特的一家酒店做女佣。
you were working as a maid in a hotel at Jonesport.
是的
Yes.

Well
德弗罗夫人
Mrs. Devereaux
在酒店
at the hotel
记得吗?
Remember?
德弗罗夫人说,
Mrs. Devereaux said.
她很惊讶看到你。
she was surprised to see you.
她说你妈妈绝对不允许你在那儿过夜。
She said your mom was pretty strict about not letting you spend the night there.
真的吗?
Isn’t that true?
大概是。
I guess.
那为什么那个特殊的周末她让你留在那里?
So why did she let you stay on that particular weekend?
家庭问题,或许是?
Problems at home, perhaps?
你妈妈和爸爸。
Your mom and dad.
开心吗?
is that a happy situation?
圣·乔治小姐?
Miss St. George?
日食
The eclipse.
因为日食,酒店房♥间全住满了。
Because of the eclipse, the hotel was full.
是钱。
So the money.
他们说我们能比平时多挣一倍的钱。
They said that we’d make twice as much.
所以这都是因为钱?
So this was all about money?
妈妈让我留在那里。
My mom let me stay.
是因为能赚更多的钱。
They said that we’d make twice as much.
所以你父亲…
So your father…
那只是巧合,是吧?
that was just a coincidence, was it?
你还要这样问多久?
My God, how long are you gonna let this go on?
直到这孩子说清♥真♥♥相♥,不然没完。
The sooner the girl starts telling the truth, the sooner we’ll be done here.
他出去折磨别人了,而我很高兴回到家里坐热板凳。
he’s out to torture someone, I’d be more than happy to get back in the hot seat.
圣·乔治小姐
Miss St. George
该死的,别问我女儿了。
Oh,hell. Forget the Miss
那些指控我杀了我丈夫的人,尽管来指认我。
Anybody who accuses me of killing my husband, go right ahead and call me Dolores.
麦基警探只是在履行他的职责罢了。
Detective Mackey, you understand, he’s just doing his job.
把一场意外渲染成一次谋杀?
Trying to turn an accident into a murder?
令一个刚失去父亲的女孩每夜泣不成声?
Making a girl who just lost her father cry her eyes out every night?
要是他真的在履职的话,记得多付给他加班费。
If that’s just doing his job then you’d better put him down for overtime.
行了,把她们分开。
All right, let’s split them up.
别急,约翰。
Slow down, John.
5分钟,不带她。
Five minutes, alone, without her.
够了,约翰。
Enough, John.
我只要5分钟,拜托!
I only need five minutes now, Come on!
我说够了!
I said, “Enough.”
所以别跟我提什么树敌。
So don’t be talkin’ to me about making enemies.
什么先生、夫人之类的。
No, sir. No, ma’am.
那婊♥子♥生的王八蛋早就等着我哪天化成白骨了。
That son of a bitch has been waiting a long time to pick over my bones.
把那把斧头给我。
Hand me that ax.
瞧瞧这窗户。小瘪三们!
Just look at this window. Little piss squirts!
我应该通知他们的父母,让他们来赔钱。
I ought to call their parents and have them come over and pay for it.
现在我得去买♥♥玻璃、
Now I gotta go buy glass and,
油灰,还有别的乱七八糟的。
putty and God knows what else.
早该把这破房♥子一把火烧了。
Could have burned down the whole goddamn house.
我还以为那个渎职的故事你会非常在乎呢。
I thought the malpractice piece was your most important story.
你留下电♥话♥号♥码的话,我昨天就回你电♥话♥了。
you’d left your number I’d have called you back yesterday.
是,好吧,听着。
Yeah, right. Look.
那个我跟你说过的放射科医生。
The radiologist I told you about.
他怕了。
he got cold feet.
但这位住院实习医生,莱维特
But, the intern, Levitt
他愿意说。
he’s a talker.
我以为你去那儿是为了看你母亲的?
I thought you were going up there to see your mother?
彼得,这只是个小小的家庭剧。
It’s a small domestic drama up here, Peter.
周二我能到凤♥凰♥城。
I can be in Phoenix Tuesday.
周一就可以了结这里的事。
It’ll be over Monday.
赛琳娜,这些家庭事务我经历过。它会花掉你大量精力和时间。
Selena, this family things I’ve been through it. They take a lot of you.
跟你说了,这对我来说不是问题。
I am telling you, it’s not a problem.
我们都希望我来跟踪这个事件。周一我就离开这。
We both want me to do this story. I’m out of here Monday at the latest.
春心荡漾了?
You want a wet dream?
等我回来告诉你莱维特的采访。
Wait till I tell you what Levitt said.
你还在吗?
Are you there?
我把这案子给莫琳了。
I gave the piece to Maureen.
我很抱歉。没法再等了。杂♥志♥得摆在首位。
Look, I’m sorry. I couldn’t wait. The magazine has to be first on this.
和你没关系,你知道的。
It has nothing to do with you, you know that.
我猜现在你又操上莫琳了?
So, I guess you’re fucking Maureen now?
好回击。拜托,赛琳娜。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!