也许你应该放缓一下步伐。
Maybe you ought to slow down.
我知道自己的极限。
Believe me, I know my limit.
那话听起来不耳熟吗?
Don’t that sound familiar?
我是你的话,就会换个话题。
I’d leave it alone if I were you.
我知道自己不理智的一面。
I’ve seen my share of drunks, is all.
那就是我要说的。
That’s all I’m sayin’.
他非得要为了什么而快乐吗?
What did he have to be happy about?
我猜是为了确保每个人都和他一样可怜吧。
I suppose making sure everyone was as miserable as he was.
这就是你杀了他的原因?
Is that why you killed him?
噢,我想这问题很难回答。
Oh, tough question, I guess.
抱歉,我的职业病。
Occupational hazard.
别太难过,妈。
Don’t feel too bad, Ma.
我问过琼·哈里森同样的问题。
I asked Jean Harris the same thing once.
你得直面问题,妈妈。
Let’s face it, Mother.
我们几乎不了解对方。
We barely know each other.
我们多年不说话,你跟我一样。
We haven’t spoken in years, and that’s as much your doing as it is mine.
你没杀维拉,很好。
You didn’t kill Vera, great.
那你就没啥可担心的。
You’ve got nothing to worry about.
要是你杀的,那你就得承担罪责。
If you did, then you deserve whatever comes.
就…
Just…
别装出像诺曼·洛克威尔家族那样和谐的样子了,好吗。
let’s not pretend we’re in some goddamn Norman Rockwell family reunion here.
很抱歉,妈,但那就是我们本来的样子。
I’m sorry, Ma, but that’s where we are.
至于爸爸
And as for Dad
我对他极少的那一点记忆
the few memories I have of him
我想要保留下来。
I’d like to keep.
你在听吗?
Are you listening to me?
爹地
Daddy
我们做了木薯布丁!
We made tapioca!
不可能!
Get out!
真的做了。不是用速成配料做的哦。
We did. And it’s not instant either.
还加了奶油。
And with real cream.
接着你要告诉我,这是你为我做的,对吗?
And the next thing you’ll tell me is you made it just for me, right?
噢,圣·乔治式微笑。
Oh, McCrea, there’s that St. George smile.
– 你看上去真像我妈妈。 – 别开玩笑了。
– Don’t you look just like my mother?
– That’s enough fooling around.
跟她说还有作业要做呢。
Tell her she’s got homework to do.
最好去完成作业。
You better do your homework.
西奥打电♥话♥说链绞车的事。
Theo called about the chain winch.
他手里有些配件。他出价250块。
He’s got them parts sittin’ there. Says he’ll go as high as $250.
我改主意了,不卖♥♥了。
I changed my mind. I ain’t sellin’.
那东西不值100块,你自己说的。
It’s not worth $100. You said so yourself.
他的船停靠在快干涸的码头上。
He’s got those boats in dry dock.
他需要这些东西。
He needs the damn thing.
戒酒协会不是提倡你们互相帮助的吗?
Ain’t that the point in AA, helpin’ out your buddies?
“帮助”个鬼。
“Helpin’ out.”
狗屎
Shit.
另外,要是我让那东西运转起来的话,每月能赚250块。
Besides, if I get that thing runnin’, it’s worth $250 a month.
该死!汽水还是热的!
Goddamn it! The soda’s warm!
半小时前我才到家。汽水最先进冰箱的。
I only got home a half hour ago. It went in first thing.
想喝口冰的还挺难的。
It’s hard enough drinkin’ this stuff cold.
有什么好笑的?
What’s so fuckin’ funny?
你的裤子。
Your pants.
裤子后面裂开口子了。
They’re split clear the way up.
那可真滑稽!
Well, ain’t that a scream!
突然调皮了啊,德洛丽丝。
You’re pretty goddamn frisky all of a sudden, Dolores.
让我猜猜。维拉·多诺万的冰箱里全是汽水吧。
Let me guess. I’ll bet that Vera Donovan’s got a whole freezer full of soda.
脱掉裤子,晚饭后我会补好。
Take them off. I’ll mend them after supper.
怎么回事?
What’s the deal?
整个夏天你都忙着伺候富人,没空搭理我了。
You kiss that rich summer ass all day long, you got nothin’ left for me.
记着,你父亲曾经替我家老头擦船呢。
Just remember, your father used to scrape my old man’s boat.
所以别趾高气昂地对着我。
so don’t be gettin’ high and mighty on me.
要是你还有那些船的话,我们就不必纠结于那笔钱了。
If you still had the boats, we wouldn’t need the extra money.
看这儿
Looky here.
一个微笑的大月亮
A big old smiley moon.
给你的
This is just for you.
想看看月亮的阴暗面吗?
Want to see the dark side?
很好笑吧。
Yeah, I guess it is pretty funny.
我希望你没有这样在外面走上一整天。
I hope you haven’t been walkin’ around like that all day long.
你为什么逼我这么做?
Why the hell’d you make me do it?
14乘以4等于28?
14 times 4 equals 28?
继续
Go on.
就是14.
Sure it is. It’s 14.
不是!
It’s not!
你把14…
You take 14…
分成2份…
you bend it till it snaps in half…
我能再来一碗伴着葡萄干的吗?
Could I have another, with raisins?
吃完晚饭后才行。
Not till after dinner.
– 关于奶油,你说得对。 – 他爱死葡萄干了。
– You were right about that real cream.
– He loved the raisins.
他说这是我做的最好一次。
He said it’s my best ever.
妈妈,卷心菜。
Mom, the cabbage.
帮我从炉子上拿下来好吗?
Move it off the heat for me, will ya?
我只是…
I’m just…
休息一下。
I’m just resting here a minute.
没错。
That’s right.
她累了,嘴巴也该歇歇了。
She run her mouth off till she got tuckered out.
葡萄干累了。
Plum tuckered out.
妈妈?
Mom?
需要我来布置餐桌吗?
Do you want me to set the table?
太贴心了,谢谢,亲爱的。
That’d be nice. Thank you, dear.
别走开,现在是沃尔特·克朗凯特。
Stay tuned now for Walter Cronkite.
每个女孩都代表着安奎因海滩上的救生站。
Each one of these girls is representing a lifeguard station up the length of Alquinin Beach.
是“阿尔冈昆”,满嘴跑火车的傻♥逼♥。
“Algonquin,” you goddamn flylander.
该死,打碎的最好别又是我母亲的餐具。
Damn it, that better not be one of my mother’s dishes.
你应该看看这个。
You ought to take a look at this.
你或许想看看真正的屁♥股♥长啥样。
You might want to see what an ass is supposed to look like.
船上的家伙
Them guys on the boat
总是讨论
always talking
每个人都在说你有多丑。
everybody saying what a looker you are.
你知道我做了什么?我挺身而出为你辩驳。
You know what I do? I come right to your defense.
我说“她或许平时看上去很丑,但你应该跟我一样喝醉了再看。”
I say, “Shit, she may be ugly now, but you should’ve seen her when I was drinkin’.”
我母亲跟我说,你应该释放自己。
My mother warned me you’d let yourself go.
肥硕的臀部,糟透的厨艺
Fat ass, lousy cooking
说不停的烂嘴
running that goddamn mouth
知道吗,乔,我厌倦透了。
Guess what, Joe? I ain’t tired anymore.
你最好坐下,如果你不想这东西砸到头上的话。
You better sit back down, if you don’t want this in your head.
妈咪
Mommy
回床上去,甜心。
Go on back to bed, honey.
你♥爸♥爸和我有些话要谈谈。
Your father and I are just having a little discussion here.
没出什么事吧?
Is everything all right?

Yeah.
是不是,乔?
Isn’t it, Joe?
没事。
Right as rain.
快去,宝贝。
You go ahead, honey.
回床上去现在。
Go on back to bed now.
爸爸?
Daddy?
回去
Go on.
噢,贱♥货♥
Oh, bitch
你会付出代价的。
And you gonna get a payback.
动手啊。动作快些。
Go on. All I ask is that you do it quick.
别让赛琳娜看到,不然就完了。
Don’t let Selena see the mess once it’s over.
你想我死,就动手啊。
You want to run me down? You go right ahead.
你想多残忍♥都行。
You can be as mean and hurtful as you want.
可这是最后一次你能伤害我了。
But this is the last time you will ever hit me.
再这么做,
You do it again,
我们中的一个就会进墓地里去。
one of us is going to the bone yard.
那就让你自己有用起来,妇人!
Well, make yourself useful, woman!
给我拿条毛巾来!
Bring me a towel for my head!
血把衬衣全他妈打湿了!
I’m bleeding all over my goddamn shirt!
那是他得到的第一次教训。
That was one lesson he got the first time.
或许也是唯一一次。
Maybe the only one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!