看看你
Look at you.
赛琳娜
Selena
我只是…
I’m just….
我的神啊
My God.
真的是你?
ls it really you?
快看
Look
– 嘿,克莱伯恩小姐! – 今天杀人了没?
– Hey, Miss Claiborne! – Kill anyone else today?
还没呢。要是我改主意了,我会让你知道我会从谁身上下手。
Not just yet. When l change my mind, l know exactly where l’m gonna start.
– 快回家。 – 车在哪儿?
– Go home. – Where’s the car?
就在街对面。
Right there across the street.
我知道你过去一直住在多诺万的家里。
l know you’ve been living at the Donovan house.
现在那里是犯罪现场了。
lt’s a crime scene now.
我自己有房♥子,你晓得的。
l got my own house, and you know it.
接下来的四天她最好都留在岛上。
We’d like her to stay on the island for at least the next four days.
假如我制定好了逃去南美的计划,会提前通知你们的。
lf l decide to make my grand escape to South America, l’ll let you know first.
– 感谢你配合。 – 还有一件事,圣·乔治夫人。
-I’d appreciate it. – One last thing, Mrs. St. George.
我叫克莱伯恩!
Name is Claiborne!
在乔死后我就把名字改回来了。
l changed it back after Joe died, and you know it.
很抱歉,克莱伯恩小姐。
l’m very sorry, Miss Claiborne.
早安,帕姆。
Morning, Pam.
抱歉,我认为你最好给自己找个代理律师。
I’m sorry, but l think it’s for the best if you got yourself some legal representation.
你很抱歉,是吗?
You’re sorry, are you?
我打赌上一次你觉得抱歉的时候是你正需要付钱上厕所,
Bet the last time you were sorry was when you needed to use the pay toilet
而你却发现身上没带钱。
when the string on your pet dime broke.
刚刚晕头转向的,我在想该说些什么。
I’m just muzzying here, trying to think of what to say.
长大成人了
All grown up…
看上去…
…looking so….
你成大美人了,赛琳娜。
You turned out a beautiful woman, Selena.
我真不敢相信你到这儿来了。
l just can’t believe you’re here.
我也不敢相信自己来了。
That makes two of us.
你一定有自己的理由
I’m sure there’s a reason for why you’d go out of your way…
让他们那样反感你。
to antagonize them like that.
有时候像婊♥子♥那样作为是一个女人被逼为之的无奈。
Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.
车不错
Nice car.
我租的
lt’s a rental.
付了一天还是一周的钱?
You pay by the day or by the week?
我觉得你是在变相询问我要待多久。
l assume that’s your way of asking how long l’m staying.
天哪,你比我还敏感。
Good gory, you’re more nervous than l am.
周一我必须到凤♥凰♥城去。
l have to be in Phoenix on Monday.
有个大新闻。我本想不去的,好像不太可能,对吧?
lt’s a big story. l’m trying to get out of it, but it may not be possible, all right?
我没杀她。
I didn’t kill her.
我没把她推下楼梯去。
l didn’t push her down that frigging staircase.
这就是你想知道的,是吧?
That’s what you want to know, ain’t it?
我告诉你。
Well, l’m telling you.
好像杀了她我就能戴上钻石王冠了似的。
l did not murder that bitch any more than l’m wearing a diamond tiara.
警探有目击证人。
He’s got an eyewitness.
他举证说你站在一具死尸旁边,还手拿擀面杖。
who puts you standing over a dead body with a rolling pin.
你什么时候开始抽烟的?
So when did you start smoking?
你听到我说的了吗?他们说的是谋杀。
Are you not listening to me? They’re talking murder here.
你很幸运,我不用交保释金保你出来。
You’re lucky l didn’t have to post bail.
跟鬼屋似的,对吧?
Spooky, ain’t it?
我们不能整天光站在这儿。
Can’t stand out here all day.
一团糟
What a mess.
一群艺术家的杰作。
A regular bunch of artistes.
看看这乱的
Look at this mess.
上帝啊
Cheese and crackers.
该死的小杂种们。
Friggin’ little bastards.
不过我知道是谁干的了。
l’ve got an idea who they are, too.
让我试试。
Let me try.
赛琳娜
Selena
进屋去。
Get in the house.
赛琳娜,我说了,给我马上进屋去。
Selena, l said get in the house, right now.
我在屋里了。
l am in the house.
有些冷是吧。
It’s cold, l know.
天哪,跟沙尘暴肆虐过这儿似的。
God, it’s a dust bowl.
谢天谢地,电没断。
Thank God l kept the electric up.
我有些木头。很快就能喝上热水了。
l got some wood. We’ll have hot water pretty quick.
干净的日用品在楼上,上次我看了下。
Clean linen is upstairs, last l looked.
你站在那里越久,就越容易着凉流鼻涕。
Longer you stand there, the more boogery it’s gonna feel.
电♥话♥不通
It’s dead.
电♥话♥三年前就停了。
lt’s off three years, at least.
如果我多打电♥话♥回来就会知道了,对吧?
l’d know that if l called more often, right?
上个圣诞节你打电♥话♥给维拉了。
You called Vera’s last Christmas.
你也可以给我打电♥话♥啊,母亲。
The lines go both ways, Mother.
这不行,我需要用电♥话♥。
Look, this isn’t gonna work. l need a phone.
我去住旅馆算了。
l’m gonna stay at the motel.
关着呢。
It’s closed.
现在是淡季。
lt’s off-season.
莱纳的旅馆呢?
What about Riner’s lnn?
他早走了。
He’s gone.
店给烧毁了。
Burned down.
起码有五年了。
Must be five years ago by now.

Shit.
镇上有电♥话♥。
There’s phones in town.
– 反正我们要去买♥♥些东西。 – 我会去买♥♥。
– We’ve gotta go shoppin’ anyway. – I’ll go.
自己一个人去
Alone
我会搞定的。
l’ll take care of it.
你都不知道需要些什么。
You don’t know what we need.
我猜什么都得买♥♥一点儿吧。
l’m assuming it’s everything.
知道吗,有这样一个游戏。知道怎样数到五吗?
You know what? l’ve got a game. Do you know how to count by fives?
你不会数。我会教你。我知道,你很聪明。
You don’t. I can teach you. I know you are. You’re smart.
我们倒数五声。你想玩捉迷藏吗?准备好了?
Let’s count by fives. You want to play hide and seek? Ready?
5, 10,15, 20…
…25, 30.
她在哪儿呢?去哪里了?我找不到赛琳娜。
Where is she?Where did she go? I can’t find Selena anywhere.
她在哪儿?我听见楼上有巨响,可我还是找不到她。
Where is she? I hear an awful lot of thunder upstairs, but I can’t find Selena anywhere.
在哪里呢?
Where is she?
她藏丢了吗?
Is she lost?
那是什么声音?
What was that I heard?
我听见什么了?
What did I hear?
不晓得我听见什么了。
I don’t know. I think I heard something.
你回来了。
There you are.
让我来帮你。我的本职工作。
Let me help you. That’s my job.
– 你一定饿坏了。 – 我打了电♥话♥。
– You must be starving. – All these calls.
聊的时间比我预料的长。
Ended up longer than I thought.
水热好了。
Water’s warm.
你去洗个舒服的热水澡吧,我来收拾。
You’ll want a nice, hot bath. I got this.
我花了一小时找这个该死的放射科医生
I spent an hour finding this God damn radiologist…
他却告诉我他不会接受访问。
just so that he could tell me he won’t go on record.
这就是你的新题材?
Is that your new story?
水是热的?
You say there’s hot water?
上去洗洗,换身干净的吧。
Why don’t you go on up and get yourself fresh?
去啊
Go on.
又不吃你。
It won’t bite you.
一定压力很大。
Must be a lot of pressure.
所有这些名人们
All them famous people
跟他们谈话。
talking to them.
我把那张照片框起来了。
I framed the picture.
你和尼克松
You and Richard Nixon.
他只是在卖♥♥书,妈妈。
He was selling a book, mom.
我有个剪贴簿。
I got a scrapbook.
收集了所有你的文章。
Saved all your articles.
琼斯波特的一家药店给我收集的。
Drugstore in Jonesport puts them aside for me.
我曾经给维拉读过。
I used to read them to Vera.
在她还能听得清的时候。
when she was clear enough to listen.
你做的足够好了。
You’ve done so well for yourself.
你这样想?
Is that what you think?
我做的有多好?
How well I’ve done?
就算是“亲切的”维拉·多诺万小姐都留下了深刻印象。
Hell, even Miss Vera Kiss-My-Back-Cheeks Donovan couldn’t help but be impressed.
她看到故事封面图片时的表情
Her look when she saw that picture-on-the-cover story
你会发觉她满脸惊诧。
You would’ve thought she passed a brick.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!