Here, this’ll warm you up.
怎么了。不想喝?
What’s wrong, you don’t want it?
专门给你买♥♥的热巧克力。
It’s hot chocolate for you.
喝呀,来,把盖子揭开。
Come on, let’s take the top off.
嘿,你戴着我给你的那件小东西了吗?
Hey, you got that little thing I give you?
噢,让我们来看看。
Oh, let’s have a look at it.
知道吗,这很特别。
You know, this is very special, Selena.
我母亲从她母亲那里继承下来的。
My mother got it from her mother.
我可不会把这个随便给谁。
You know, I’m not gonna give it just to anybody.
对你来说也很特别,我的甜心。
It’s very special for you, okay, sweetheart?

Here.
收好
Take that.
给你的特别礼物。
It’s a very special thing for you.
你手冷吗?
Your hands cold?
我没事。
I’m okay.
– 来,给我你的手。 – 我不冷。
– Here, give me your hands. – I’m fine.
没人会看到咱们。
Nobody’s gonna see us, sweetheart.
来,赶快。把手给我。
Here. Come on. Give me your hands.
可可要溢出来了。
My cocoa will spill.
老天
Oh, gosh.
我会给你再买♥♥一杯的。
I’ll buy you another one.
– 让我把你的手弄干。 – 没事。
– Come on, let me dry your hands.
– All right.
老天,你的手真凉。
Oh, gosh. Your hand’s cold.
我做不到。
I can’t.
爹地,别,求你了。
No, Daddy, please.
赶紧,你知道该怎么做的。我给你展示过。
Come on, now. You know how to do it. I showed you.
还记得吗?没人会看见的。
Remember how I showed you? Nobody’s gonna see us.
来吧,宝贝。
Come on, baby.
还记得吧?
You remember?
你还记得我教你做的吗?
You remember how I showed you?
求你了。
Please.
快。
Come on.
赶紧的,这就对了。
Come on, that’s it.
噢,这样就对了。
Oh, that’s it.
你是我的乖宝宝。
You’re my good girl.
我爱你,赛琳娜。
I love you, Selena.
你是我的心肝儿。
You’re my good girl.
你还要你的零钱吗?
You want your change or what?
不,你留着吧。
No. You keep it.
我正准备杀她,法官阁下。
I was gonna kill her, Your Honor.
她试着自己去做。
She tried to do it herself…
但她还活着。
but she was still alive.
她乞求我能结束她的生命。
She begged me to finish what she started.
我不知道我能不能做到。
I didn’t know if I could do it or not.
但我从厨房♥回来时,她就死了。
By the time I got back from the kitchen she was dead.
只是你运气好罢了。
Just your good luck, I guess.
市镇委员会说你放弃了协商的权利。
They tell me you’ve waived your right to council.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
告诉你,很多结婚的人都会带着自己的律师呢。
I can tell you, I’ve married people who’ve brought lawyers with them.
赶快了解这个吧。
Let’s just get this over with.
在我给麦基探长的报告签字前,
Before I sign Detective Mackey’s report
有些事项要让他跟你说清楚,约翰。
there are a few things I’d like him to clarify for me. John.
克莱伯恩夫人
Ms. Claiborne
我有目击证人
I have several witnesses
他们说,你威胁要杀了维拉·多诺万时,他们在场。
who say they were present when you threatened the life of Vera Donovan.
那是真的?
Now that’s true, is it not?
真不敢相信。为什么你不直接问你想问的话?
Oh,hell. Why don’t you just go ahead and ask me what you really want to know?
在适当的时候,克莱伯恩夫人。在合适的时候。
In due time, Ms. Claiborne. In due time.
– 你真的威胁她了? – 当然是真的。
– Is it true you made those threats?
– Of course, it’s true.
她周六就告知你了。
She told you herself on Saturday.
抱歉,这是非公开听证会。
I’m sorry. This is a closed hearing.
坐那儿的女人,没有律师陪着。那是我母亲。
The woman sitting over there, the one without a lawyer, that’s my mother.
这不是正式审讯。我有权陪着她。
This isn’t a trial. I have every right to be here with her.
赛琳娜·圣·乔治。
Selena St. George.
别停下。赶紧解决这案子,我们就能回去了。
Don’t stop. Let’s just wrap this up and get back to the mainland.
这个报告不完整。或许在你签署之前
This report is incomplete. Maybe before you sign off on this
我们正在询问程序中,圣·乔治小姐。
We’re in the middle of a questioning here, Miss St. George.
我母亲没有杀害维拉·多诺万。
My mother did not kill Vera Donovan.
真好笑。我手里这30页纸却证明是她杀的。
That’s funny. I’ve got 30 pages here that say she did.
这些完全是间接证据。
This thing is totally circumstantial.
抱歉,但我查过了,这里根本没有确凿的证据能证明。
Excuse me but I’ve covered enough courtrooms to know he’s got no hard evidence here.
间接证据?萨缪尔·马钱,第六页!
Circumstantial? Samuel Marchant, page 6!
为什么不告诉他报告里没写的东西?
Why don’t you tell him what’s not in the report.
你们有一周末的时间去找个律师。
You’ve had the whole weekend to get yourself a lawyer.
报告里没写的东西是指什么?
What is it that’s not in the report?
这两个女人互相爱着对方。
These two women loved each other.
真的?
Oh, really?
那可真是我们想聆听到的故事。
Now that’s something we’d like to hear.
我们
That’s something we
一定是疏于调查了。
definitely missed in our investigation.
是不是,弗兰克?
isn’t it, Frank?
你不妨跟我们描述一下这场伟大的爱情。
Why don’t you tell us about this great mutual affection?
从你个人角度。
Your personal observations.
你去拜访的时候,看见她们是怎么相处的?
How’d they get along when you’d visit?
在圣诞节、生日和其他节日。
Christmas, birthdays, holidays.
告诉我们一切司法报告里没写的东西。
whatever you could tear yourself away from your judicial reportage.
圣·乔治小姐,为何不接着说?
Why don’t you tell us, Miss St. George?
你上次来访是什么时候?
When was your last visit?
小姐?
Miss?
15年前。
Fifteen years ago.
那你一定记得很清楚。
You must have some memory.
这两个女人在一起住了22年。
These women were together for 22 years.
过去十年里我母亲都在照顾维拉。
My mother spent the last 10 years caring for Vera
一天24小时,365天,天天如此。
24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
却只有一周80块钱的报酬。
for $80 a week.
或许你可以说慢点。
Maybe you want quit while you’re ahead.
他说她们互相憎恨。
He says they hated each other.
我想知道,既然你们如此厌恶彼此,那为何你仍要留下来?
I want to know if you hated each other so much why you stayed together?
还有别的工作,
There were other jobs
更好的工作。
better jobs.
为什么过去20年都未离开过?
Why go through 20 years of hell?
– 为何,妈妈? – 别问了,你只是在徒增尴尬。
– Why, Mother? – Please, Miss. This is embarrassing.
你不是很擅长采访的吗?
You’re supposed to be a professional, aren’t you?
我们互相都知道,我从来没看过你。
We know I never visited.
谁还拜访过?
Who did?
在过去那些年里,谁还去过那房♥子?
In the past few years, who else has been in that house?
科林医生每月来一次。
Doc Collin came once a month.
别忘了萨缪尔·马钱。
Let’s not forget Sammy Marchant.
没人会在乎她们是生是死。
Nobody else gave a damn whether they lived or died.
她们只能互相依靠。
All they had was each other.
那就是你留下来的原因。
That’s why you stayed together.
我是指,如果你恨一个人的话,真的会那样做吗?
I mean really, is that what you do when you hate someone?
你用你下半辈子去交换
You trade off your life for…
一小时20美分?
what, 20 cents an hour just to keep them going?
拜托,这可真是感人肺腑。
Please, all this is very touching.
可一百六十万美元
But $1,600,000
比一小时20美分要值钱多了。
is a little more than 20 cents an hour.
我母亲根本不知道有这份遗嘱。
My mother never knew about the will.
拜托,圣·乔治小姐。
Come on, Miss St. George.
遗嘱8年前就写好了。
The will is eight years old.
弗兰克,你也在场。
You were there, Frank.
麦基探长告诉她这份遗嘱时。
When Mackey told her about the will.
你觉得她之前就知道吗?
Do you think she knew about it?
这不是在审讯警员。
The Constable is not on trial.
也不是审讯我母亲。
Neither is my mother.
警员,你怎么看?
Constable?
看上去她很惊讶,我感觉。
She seemed pretty surprised, I guess.
在我看来。
to me.
这是我的看法。
That’s how I thought.
你想让我们相信她们是挚友,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!