I’ve felt so good lately, I thought I’d share some of my happiness.
你为什么高兴?
What do you got to feel happy about?
不敢相信。
Well, Jesus Christ.
你不要?
You don’t want it?
我拿去倒掉算了。
I can always pour it down the sink.
维拉送给我们观看日食的东西。
Vera sent us some thingamajigs to watch the eclipse.
好像我很在意这鬼日食似的。
Yeah, like I give a shit.
今天我可不想和你吵。
I don’t want to fight with you, Joe.
让我们享受这一天吧。
Let’s just try and enjoy the day.
那可不难。
That won’t be hard.
人群攒动,跟诺曼底登陆日一样。
That crowd. Looks like D-Day.
看看他们。
Look at them.
全岛的人都出动了吧。
The whole goddamn island’s out there.
我希望会下雨。
I hope it rains.
下得越大越好,最好淹死他们。
Hope it comes down so hard it drowns them all.
你怎么对我这么好了?
What the hell has gotten into you?
没有什么能比雷雨云砧掠过太阳更美的了。
Ain’t nothing gonna happen any more than a thunderhead going across the sun.
享用吧,乔,别让苍蝇抢在你之前。
Eat up, Joe, before the flies beat you to it.
好,来了。
Okay, here we go.
嘿,德洛!
Hey, Dee!
这不是你和那些蠢蛋一直等待的奇迹吗?
Isn’t this what all of you and all the rest of them fools been waiting for?
你最好爬出来看看。
Better get your butt out here.
该死。
Goddamn.
它要消失了。
She’s disappearing, all right.
我还有个惊喜给你。
I got another surprise for you.
有人发明出可以治愈丑陋的新药片了吗?
Did somebody invent a pill that’ll cure ugly?
你晓得赛琳娜账户里的钱吧?
You know the money in Selena’s bank account?
我知道,怎么了?
Yeah, well, what about it?
是你取走了。
You took it.
你脸很臭啊。
Don’t you look sour.
– 很滑稽是吧? – 是。
– I guess it is pretty funny, ain’t it? – Yeah.
我就愚弄了你了,很不合理吗?
I fooled you right and proper, didn’t I?
你骗了我这么多次我都不知,
You fooled me about a lot of things, Joe.
这次我终于抓到你了。
but I guess I finally caught up with you.
你已经花了500块。
You already spent $500 of it.
用到哪些地方去了,乔?
What’d it go for, Joe?
打牌?
Poker?
酗酒?
Beer?
又来了,你根本看不起我。
There you go, selling me short.
那是为赛琳娜上学积蓄的。
It was set aside for school.
你发现自己花光了手头的钱,然后就作为监护人,把赛琳娜的钱也套出来是吧。
Maybe you figure you blew all our money,
you may as well run through hers, while you’re at it.
学校,狗屎吧。
School, shit.
这日子,3000块连屁♥股♥都擦不干净。
You can’t even wipe your ass for $3,000 these days.
我在银行花了一天时间。
I spent the day with the people at the bank.
结果表明你真不该那样做。
It turns out you weren’t supposed to do that.
撒谎
Lie to them.
让他们为你破坏流程。
Make them break their rules.
你去干什么了?
What did you go and do?
我把账户里的钱全换成现金取出来了。
I got all that money given right back to me in cash.
除了你卷走的那500块。
All but the $500 you pissed away.
所以你拿屌♥插自己的嫩菊花去吧。
So you can just go and fuck yourself.
如果你还能让你那跟面条一样细的鸡♥巴♥立起来的话。
That is if you can get that limp old noodle of yours to stand up.
我警告过你,如果你再对我动什么手脚的话,你会怎样!
I told you what would happen, if you live on being fresh with me!
我没说吗?
Didn’t I?
现在你信了吧?
You believe me now, do you?
是的,是的!
Yes. Yes, Joe!
老天爷啊。
Oh, my God.

Look at that.
一颗星星。
A star.
一颗星。
A star.
你会看见更多星星,如果不马上告诉我钱藏在哪里的话。
You’ll see plenty of them if you don’t start tellin’ me where that money is.
赶紧说!
Right now!
我埋在……
I buried it…
院子里了。
in the yard.
在那外面。
Out by the field.
那就让钱赶快回到我手中吧。
Let’s just go get it back where it belongs, why don’t we?
最好剩下的钱都在。
Believe you me, there better be every last cent of it.
把废话留给理发店的家伙听吧!
You’d better save the big talk for your pals at the barber shop!
我好奇他们是否还会觉得你是种马。
I wonder if they gonna think you’re such a stud.
当他们发现你只敢把脏手伸向
When they find out the only ass you can get your hands on
你13岁的女儿时!
belongs to your 13-year-old daughter!
– 我不懂你的意思。 – 真的?
– I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Really?
那你怎么像恶魔一样又摸又抓,还说是小葡萄干,鬼扯!
Then how come you look like the devil
just reached them and grabbed them little raisins you call balls?
她说谎。她撒谎。
She’s a liar. She’s a little liar.
还挑逗我。
And a goddamn tease.
乔,你怎么能做这种事?
How could you do it, Joe?
我什么事都依她。
After everything I did for her.
她居然还多嘴说这种谎话
she’s mouthing off like that, telling lies like
等她回来,我要让她尝尝腰带的厉害。
When she gets back I’m gonna get my belt.
我会让她好看的。
I’m gonna get my belt.
最后你只能在肖申克监狱里头做做伸展运动了。
The only thing you’re gonna get is a long stretch in Shawshank Prison.
为你的猥亵儿童罪!
for child molesting!
该死的贱♥货♥!
Goddamn bitch!
你越跑,你越惨。
The more you run, the worse it’s gonna be.
放开我!
Get off me!
你马上就会得到报应了,贱♥货♥。
You’re gonna get your payback now, bitch.
而你失去的不只是钱!
And it’s gonna cost you more than money!
抓住你了!
You’re mine now!
在我掉下去前递只手过来!
Give me your hand before I fall all the way in, please!
要掉下去了,快帮我一把!
Help me before I fall all the way in, goddamn it!
你根本不知道你在做什么。
You don’t know what you’re doing.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
噢,上帝,你在干嘛?德洛,拜托了!
Oh, God, what’re you doing? Dee, come on!
你要去哪儿,干嘛呢?
Where are you going? What are you doing?
德洛
Dee
求你了!
Please!
你这婊♥子♥!
You bitch!
我发誓,你会惨死的。
I swear, you’re gonna die.
来人,救我!
Help, somebody!
来个人救我!
Somebody help me, please.
救命!
Help!
救命啊!
Help, somebody!
– 去你♥妈♥的♥! – 没人能听见你。
– Oh, goddamn it! – Nobody can hear you.
你这个婊♥子♥,你最好别让我出去。
You bitch! Oh, you just better hope I don’t get out.
日食持续了6分钟半。
The eclipse lasted six and a half minutes.
他们说还创了什么记录。
They said it was some kind of record.
这比雷雨云掠过太阳什么的美多了。
It was hell a lot more than a thunderhead passing across the sun.
太美了。
It was beautiful.
我烧了连衣裙。
I burned the dress.
我把威士忌酒瓶扔在了水井附近。
I dropped the whiskey bottle out near the well.
我开始向村民询问是否看到乔又在哪里喝酒了。
I started askin’ folks if they’d seen Joe off on a bender somewhere.
直到麦基警探出现,给我制♥造♥麻烦,
Either Detective Mackey showing up and making trouble
都比我想象中更容易。
it was easier than I thought.
那就是发生的一切。
That’s what happened.
毫无修饰。
plain and true.
而我也再不在乎谁知晓。
And I don’t care no more who knows it.
我想我真正在乎的
I guess all I do care about
我唯一在意过的
all I ever cared about
只是你的平安无恙。
is that you’re safe and sound.
我欺骗了你。
I lied to you.
我也欺骗自己。
And I lied to myself.
现在是时候承担罪责了。
Now it’s time to pay the piper.
来了。
Here we go.
一杯咖啡一块钱。
One coffee, $1.
收你5块。
Out of $5.
一杯咖啡,一杯热可可。总共60美分。
Okay, one coffee, one hot cocoa, that’ll be 60 cents.
拜托,这可不值30美分。
McCrea, it ain’t worth half that.
给你。
There you go.
你冷得都快缩到蛤蜊壳里了。
You look cold enough to climb inside a clam shell.
给,这会让你暖和起来的。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!